Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    so, morgan is off of walking dead for good unless both shows merge?

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't believe him. Chandler made similar claims before he was out of his contract. And still will because of post contractual obligations. He gets paid, he works. Unlike Maggie.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by spookysenpai View Post
    Kinda wondering if they aren't setting up the end game for these two shows being a huge blowout last season where they both meet up and overtake a community together like commonwealth or something. After Michonne (possibly) dies like Andrea (except hopefully not in the same way as Andrea) maybe even Rick and Madison can get together or some shit. Become the ultimate leaders. Idk. Just shootin shit over here while taking a break from bindging on Far Cry 5 today lmao.
    Oh God, not dead-face Madison and Rick please, lol. But I agree with the rest. The possibility is there especially since Rick and Carol are apparently crossing over in the premiere too, so the worlds are definitely colliding like never before. I doubt it's the last time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    Why would he want to lower himself like this? It’s so strange. I still adore him though
    Lower himself? He's leaving a sinking ship and moving on to something that still has a chance. And much better writing.

That being said, I'm not sure I buy that story. Lennie James seemed to be sad af to leave TWD and his colleagues. Maybe he wasn't forced to do it but I'm sure Gimple must have talked him into it. It's not like he came up with this idea on his own. Well, no matter if he wanted it or not I hope it will work out better for him over there. FTWD's last season was better than anything we've seen on TWD since season 6 so I'd be hopeful if it wasn't for the fact that Gimple is taking over. Ugh.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Misza View Post
    Oh God, not dead-face Madison and Rick please, lol. But I agree with the rest. The possibility is there especially since Rick and Carol are apparently crossing over in the premiere too, so the worlds are definitely colliding like never before. I doubt it's the last time.

- - - Updated - - -

Lower himself? He's leaving a sinking ship and moving on to something that still has a chance. And much better writing.

That being said, I'm not sure I buy that story. Lennie James seemed to be sad af to leave TWD and his colleagues. Maybe he wasn't forced to do it but I'm sure Gimple must have talked him into it. It's not like he came up with this idea on his own. Well, no matter if he wanted it or not I hope it will work out better for him over there. FTWD's last season was better than anything we've seen on TWD since season 6 so I'd be hopeful if it wasn't for the fact that Gimple is taking over. Ugh.
    I gave up on fear after season 1. Itís trash just like twd. He might as well have stayed on the show that all the blinded fans watch. Although Iím not sure which show is rated higher. Either way he deserves better than anything walking dead related

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Level
    I gave up on fear after season 1. It’s trash just like twd. He might as well have stayed on the show that all the blinded fans watch. Although I’m not sure which show is rated higher. Either way he deserves better than anything walking dead related
    Season 3 was a MAJOR step up from 1 and 2 which were average, to say the least, I fully agree. But season 3... VERY good imo. It surprised me. A lot.

I agree that LJ is an actor of a big calliber and deserves to work on more serious, deeper and well-written projects.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Level
    I gave up on fear after season 1. It’s trash just like twd. He might as well have stayed on the show that all the blinded fans watch. Although I’m not sure which show is rated higher. Either way he deserves better than anything walking dead related
    Actually FTWD is a very good show, the first two seasons were a bit week but I still loved them in comparison to the last few of TWD.

I think the biggest problem is that people try too hard to compare it to TWD which it's obviously not supposed to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AngelLeigh View Post
    I don't believe him. Chandler made similar claims before he was out of his contract. And still will because of post contractual obligations. He gets paid, he works. Unlike Maggie.
    Except the claims that Chandler made were true so it's quite possible Lennies is too. Lauren gets paid and works too, just maybe not on this show now.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Lennie will have a more starring role on Fear. TWD is too bloated. I know we are getting 3 new characters besides Morgan, but we lost a lot at the end of last season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12