Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    There’s a new National Treasure on the way!
    Diane Kruger is pregnant with her first child, sources confirm to PEOPLE. The actress is expecting a baby with her boyfriend, The Walking Dead star Norman Reedus.

https://people.com/babies/diane-kruger-pregnant-expecting-first-child-norman-reedus/

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    I feel bad for both of them. If it is true then they are going to need all the luck in the world. Norman is to busy to be a dad to a new born again at almost 50. And she does not seem the nurturing type. So hopefully the rumors are false for all involved. Plus I think she has unresolved feelings for JJ.
    I don't feel bad for them at all. They are both adults and know how condoms and birth control work so if they are in fact having a child together then either it was planned or an epic accident so best of luck to them. As far as Norman to old to have a newborn at 50 i'm not so sure that's quite true. He has more energy at 50 then I do at 40 so in that respect I see no issue. Norman is heavy smoker and an epic drinker which is fine I guess for a new dad in his thirties much more difficult to manage at the ripe old age of 50. Diane is the wild card in this scenario. She and Helena are like night and day as far as I can tell. Helena seems like a women who was very secure in who she was and could take on the parenting role with Norman as a part time Dad who was there when he could be. Now I could be wrong but Diane doesn't seem to me as quite as secure in herself as Helena from what I have seen of her. I think she would be much less inclined to allow Norman to part time parent like he did with Mingus who seems to have turned out quite lovely then Helena was. But this is all speculation so who knows.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm sure they're well off enough to afford a nanny or two, as far as parenting goes, too. Even if Norman is off working.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Level
    Looks like congratulations are in order.

Source

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12