1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Level

Jurassic Park/World Character Submisssion Story

Hey, y'all

It's been a while since I last posted. Long story short, personal stuff came up. You know how it is. Why am I posting now; you might ask? Well, I'm presently writing a character submission Jurassic Park/World universe story. What do I mean by that? You're certainly full of great questions today, hypothetical person. Basically the way it works is you all send in a character, using the application as a basis, and I will write them into the story. No word on how long it will go on for, but I'm hoping to at least get twenty characters. It's been a little while since I've done one of these, but, needles to say, it will be a lot of fun! I will not be posting a link to it here in this first message. Just pm me for a link and submit the character application here, in the reviews for the story, or pm me on fanfic. Happy hunting!

This is a Jurassic Park/World character submitted story. The story takes place in an AU where BioSyn created their own park to compete with the illustrious Jurassic World. One season out of every year, the park closes for "maintenance." During this period, the uber rich pay big money to get a sneak peak behind the scenes of what the park is planning, as well as the ability to hunt their own dinosaur. For the first time ever, though, they have had a sweepstakes to allow average working class people to visit in the off-season.
    It is a Jurassic World story, so expect your characters to potentially die. The way it functions is you send your characters in, and each chapter will take them into more dangerous territory. After every chapter, you will suggest how you feel your character would react in their given situation, and it will influence the next chapter. Do you think you have what it takes to survive in this Prehistoric paradise? Or is it a prison? I suppose we'll find out.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Level
    After tomorrow I will begin writing Paleo Planet (the Jurassic Park/World character submission story I am writing. Tomorrow is your last chance to send in applications!