Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Offline
    Lookout ChromeTomahawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    361
    Threads
    5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Points
    844
    Level
    10
    I hope Ezekiel. He ruined the show.

  2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Offline
    Token Black Guy Quiet One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,727
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Points
    1,003
    Level
    18
    Can I ask the comic readers how this actually goes down? Do you know the characters are dead or at least captured before the others discover their heads? Or is it just as much of a shock to the reader as much as the characters? I'm just thinking I'd hate for a really major character to go out that way if it's the latter, ie. denying them a death scene or a final goodbye to the viewers, like it's just "oh! Michonne's head's on a stake" & that's all she gets.

  3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Offline
    Governor meesha1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,092
    Threads
    304
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Points
    1,238
    Level
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet One View Post
    Can I ask the comic readers how this actually goes down? Do you know the characters are dead or at least captured before the others discover their heads? Or is it just as much of a shock to the reader as much as the characters? I'm just thinking I'd hate for a really major character to go out that way if it's the latter, ie. denying them a death scene or a final goodbye to the viewers, like it's just "oh! Michonne's head's on a stake" & that's all she gets.
    I only read the summaries but, as I recall, the deaths happened off page so Rick discovering the pikes was a huge shock. Kirkman mixed each victim reveal with a panel of someone at the festival asking where they were so the other characters didn't know either. Alpha somehow managed to lure all 12 victims away from the festival separately to cut off their heads without anyone seeing anything.

  4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Offline
    Token Black Guy Quiet One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,727
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Points
    1,003
    Level
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    I only read the summaries but, as I recall, the deaths happened off page so Rick discovering the pikes was a huge shock. Kirkman mixed each victim reveal with a panel of someone at the festival asking where they were so the other characters didn't know either. Alpha somehow managed to lure all 12 victims away from the festival separately to cut off their heads without anyone seeing anything.
    Thanks - I think I'll stick with my opinion that doing it this way would be doing a major character a disservice. At least show them being kidnapped or something.

  5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child Neegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ossett, West Yorkshire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    108
    Threads
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    538
    Level
    8
    Heaths face will already be being worn I think.

    Heads on pikes I think.. Few Red Shirts, Nabila, Kal, Tara, Rick

  6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Dazed And Kwam-fused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Aaron and Eric's House
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,091
    Threads
    342
    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Points
    9,573
    Level
    45
    Jadis, Kal, Laura or Arat, Ezekiel, Rosita, Nabila, that little girl Tara hates from oceanside or the lesbian lookin chick and some no names from the Toledo/Alexandria groups.

  7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Offline
    Walker SpaghettiTuesday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    30
    Threads
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    168
    Level
    4
    The deaths occurred entirely off panel so when it was a huge surprise to the reader.

  8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Offline
    🌻🌼🌺🌷🌸 Mia Dixon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sitting on Norman's nipple
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    29,787
    Threads
    101
    Blog Entries
    49
    Mentioned
    1736 Post(s)
    Points
    6,040,474
    Level
    64
    I kinda want it that way on the show too. Like people ask if they have seen so and so. Then at the end of the episode or the next they find their heads. E
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiTuesday View Post
    The deaths occurred entirely off panel so when it was a huge surprise to the reader.

  9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Offline
    Lookout neonbelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    432
    Threads
    6
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Points
    887
    Level
    10
    rick , ezekiel, and some red shirts

  10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Offline
    Samurai bboyRobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,945
    Threads
    17
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Points
    3,081
    Level
    20
    Would be cool if it was Rick, Maggie & Ezekiel. Each leader from the main community’s. That would really be threatening tbh. Won’t happen though but I think that was a missed opportunity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Related Topics

  1. spoiler maybe
    By Frank Abanto in forum Last Day on Earth
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: April 4th, 2016, 12:50 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: December 8th, 2013, 05:46 PM
  3. episode 15 picture spoiler *major death spoiler
    By rizner16 in forum Season Three
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: March 19th, 2013, 01:32 PM
  4. How did SPOILER die ?
    By WG-Joey in forum Season Four
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: March 16th, 2013, 01:21 PM
  5. Ruh roh (spoiler?)
    By manscaper in forum General Comics Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: December 6th, 2012, 09:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.