Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Level
    Fuck him I refuse to watch that shitshow no matter who hosts.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    If I was Chris I would sue the cosplay pants right off her because even if he got his gig back this still did hurt his career.

#1 He got his name removed from the business he spent like a decade of his life building.
    #2 He has not had an episode of his podcast since which is arguably the most important thing to him since it launched his career and in the future it might be hard for him to get guests who could be afraid to work with him.
    #3 He almost lost his job on Talking Dead and will not be hosting TWD preview special of Talking Dead because they are basically giving that to YNB as charity. It's just one episode but that is still money out of his pocket.
    #4 His other show on AMC got put on the shelf and this may end up hurting the ratings since all of the marketing of that show was for a different date.
    #5 He never got to host the comic con panels that he ALWAYS hosts. Once again more money lost.
    #6 He'll probably never work for Disney in the future and other businesses may be turned off in the future just because of the baggage from this controversy.
    #7 He may have lost some friends behind the scenes.
    #8 This will never go away. For the rest of his life anything he ever does someone will bring this up. Any YouTube video he is in for example there will be people posting about how he is a rapist. This shit doesn't go away.

Chris is probably too nice of a guy to do it but I totally would.

I wonder if Dan Harmon's case had anything to do with this. Like, I bet AMC did believe Chris and did their little investigation but were worried about what the response would be but then saw how Adult Swim stood beside Dan Harmon during his little controversy.
    I tend to agree with you about suing for damages. I would want total vindication if I was innocent, but continuing to bring up the story will only keep his name associated with the accusations in current events so I can kind of understand why he would let it go. #8 won't change no matter what he does.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Level
    Which is why she deserves to be punished.

And yknow what? If she's innocent then she is innocent. Make her prove what happened is true with this "evidence" she claims to have. I never liked the way she handled this situation. She refused to even say his name. She said all of this crazy shit about him and let the internet do the dirty work. If this was so important to her you think she would have been a little more involved but no she did it in a way where she didn't have to do anything and didn't have to risk anything and she did it at the time she knew would hurt him the most. It feels so calculated. It came out just before his new show on AMC was supposed to premiere, just before his comic con panels and not long before Talking Dead starts back up.

It really is telling though that what Chris was going through made his previous girlfriends feel like they had to say something when they had nothing to gain. He may not even have the best relationship with some of them but even they knew it wasn't right for him to go through what he was going through because they know him and they knew what she was doing.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Fuck him I refuse to watch that shitshow no matter who hosts.
    Agreed. Never watching it again.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level
    Good. The show will end soon, he might as well stick around.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Which is why she deserves to be punished.

And yknow what? If she's innocent then she is innocent. Make her prove what happened is true with this "evidence" she claims to have. I never liked the way she handled this situation. She refused to even say his name. She said all of this crazy shit about him and let the internet do the dirty work. If this was so important to her you think she would have been a little more involved but no she did it in a way where she didn't have to do anything and didn't have to risk anything and she did it at the time she knew would hurt him the most. It feels so calculated. It came out just before his new show on AMC was supposed to premiere, just before his comic con panels and not long before Talking Dead starts back up.

It really is telling though that what Chris was going through made his previous girlfriends feel like they had to say something when they had nothing to gain. He may not even have the best relationship with some of them but even they knew it wasn't right for him to go through what he was going through because they know him and they knew what she was doing.
    I said on twitter that I wouldn't be surprised if Lydia getting a part on Z-Nation sent her through the roof. I could be totally wrong, of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if she thought dating CH might get her a part on TWD, lol.

Also, he not only missed the Comic Con panel, he missed Andy's LAST comic con panel because of her. She knew exactly what she was doing, imo, and then her ex boyfriend RK made sure it got spread around. He railed into Hardwick when he posted that and said how torturous it was for him to go to events or do shows in CH's presence.. what a load of BS.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    I know a lot of people don't like him, but good for him!

he seems like a great guy on a personal level and it's nice to see that innocent until proven guilty still exists sometimes

Im so fucking glad we're spared from YNB, too.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm glad. Hopefully the podcast starts up again.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Level
    #vendicated
    Love when this happens....happens to seldom in real life!

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Level
    It looks like not everyone agrees that Hardwick’s reinstatement was warranted. A female executive producer and a handful of the approximately 25 people that work on the show left after Hardwick was reinstated last month.

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/...hris-hardwick/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast