1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Level

Three From Hell Official Teaser

Rob Zombie has released, via his Twitter page the teaser for his next movie, due in 2019, Three From Hell.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah we get it ,this douche has watched 70's grindhouse and no matter how many times he makes the same shitty movie hes never satisfied. You know how you can tell s good director from a hack? The good director can actually make different kinds of movies in different genres. I heard this dick was supposed to be making the story of the Philadelphia flyers "broad st bullies" movie but then again there might not be a part in it for his dopey wife so he probably bailed.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Yeah we get it ,this douche has watched 70's grindhouse and no matter how many times he makes the same shitty movie hes never satisfied. You know how you can tell s good director from a hack? The good director can actually make different kinds of movies in different genres. I heard this dick was supposed to be making the story of the Philadelphia flyers "broad st bullies" movie but then again there might not be a part in it for his dopey wife so he probably bailed.
    I’m glad that he didn’t make the Broad Street Bullies movie he was talking about doing. He was never the right choice for that IMO anyway. I remember hearing he gave up on that to do this.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm glad he is a fellow horror movie fan. I don't like any movie he has made as of yet, and i particularly hate the Halloween reboots, but as tough as it is to make a good horror, I suppose it's good that he has some type of hobby he loves and can get the connections to create, even if they are crap.

I haven't seen his most recent release, but at the same time I feel that I probably have.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Level
    I like Rob Zombie, and I like his movies. I’ll look for it next year.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Everyone has differing tastes in movies. If we didn't then this would be a very boring world to live in. That being said, I love this series. His Halloween movies were okay, Lords of Salem was just okay, and 31 was a little bit better. But the House of 1000 Corpses and Devils Rejects, IMO are his best. But, then again, I'm an old guy whose parents use to go the drive in and take us kids, so, I grew up on Grindhouse style movies. I can't wait for this to come out.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by FN-2199 "Nines" View Post
    Everyone has differing tastes in movies. If we didn't then this would be a very boring world to live in. That being said, I love this series. His Halloween movies were okay, Lords of Salem was just okay, and 31 was a little bit better. But the House of 1000 Corpses and Devils Rejects, IMO are his best. But, then again, I'm an old guy whose parents use to go the drive in and take us kids, so, I grew up on Grindhouse style movies. I can't wait for this to come out.
    So am I that's what pisses me off about him. Anyone can use the 70's asthetic but you still have to make something that's entertaining. Tarentino knows how to do it, this fuckin guy even ripped off his album title " hellbilly" from Elvis hitler.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FN-2199 "Nines" View Post
    So am I that's what pisses me off about him. Anyone can use the 70's asthetic but you still have to make something that's entertaining. Tarentino knows how to do it, this fuckin guy even ripped off his album title " hellbilly" from Elvis hitler. I mean Halloween is a pretty fuckin perfect film and this guy has ruined two of them. I just don't dig him but that's cool there's always another film to see.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Level
    The Devil's Rejects was alright. I go in expecting a gory film and that's what I get. At least he's not making anymore Halloween films.