Thread: Bates Motel

Status

Threads
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: AquaticApe81
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Level
    RIP Chick. He just had to go and push Romero. I'm not real happy that he went out that way and am very sad to see him go. I wonder how far he got into his book and weather it'll be used against Norman. I was initially mad that the sheriff wasn't buying Norman's confession, but thankfully she changed her tune. Now that it's known that Audrey's dead I have a feeling that it may rip Emma and Dylan apart. This was Freddie Highmore's debut as a director and I think he did a great job. It looks like the final two episodes are going to be awesome.

Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    Bye Chick!

Norman was in custody when Chick was killed so who will they suspect for that? Hmmm....

Love the reflection of Norma holding Norman in the mirror of the holding cell, this show has some great details!

I can only see it getting ugly between Norman, Dylan and Emma for Emma's mother's death, ugh.

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)
    Level
    I watched BCS again but I switched during the commercial and saw Romero sitting in his car alone. I had to turn it off before I cried. He's so sad. He's definitely never gonna recover from this. It would be a sweet release for him if he died

I switched back at the end and saw Romero being a total badass at the station. I enjoyed that

Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    I watched BCS again but I switched during the commercial and saw Romero sitting in his car alone. I had to turn it off before I cried. He's so sad. He's definitely never gonna recover from this. It would be a sweet release for him if he died

I switched back at the end and saw Romero being a total badass at the station. I enjoyed that
    Judging from the social media places i occupy (there are quite a few) I honest think I'm in the minority in honestly not giving a damn about Romero and his pain. He just kinda zeroed in on them and I couldn't stand him with Norma

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnuffVille View Post
    Judging from the social media places i occupy (there are quite a few) I honest think I'm in the minority in honestly not giving a damn about Romero and his pain. He just kinda zeroed in on them and I couldn't stand him with Norma
    He wouldn't have been with her if she didn't manipulate the shit out of him. So I pity him even more for that

Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)
    Level
    Emma needs to calm the fuck down. Blaming Dylan won't do anything useful. He didn't kill her mother. Even Norman couldn't help himself. He's not well. She's being ridiculous. Then when she threatened to leave him. Wtf? It seems like Romero is gonna die for sure. The poor guy lost it

Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    Emma needs to calm the fuck down. Blaming Dylan won't do anything useful. He didn't kill her mother. Even Norman couldn't help himself. He's not well. She's being ridiculous. Then when she threatened to leave him. Wtf? It seems like Romero is gonna die for sure. The poor guy lost it
    Romero is so miserable and out of his mind that death might be the best thing for him

Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    I am NOT ready for this show to end!

I loved Emma's scene with Norman/Norma and that she knows it's not Norman she's talking to, one of my favorite scenes with Emma. I don't see her staying with Dylan though and that's a shame, it's not Dylan's fault what Norman did or that Dylan loves his brother.

Romero...........you gonna die!

Status

Threads
    Gamer IDs
    Gamertag: AquaticApe81
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Level
    Another awesome episode!! I hate that it's almost over. I loved that Emma finally got some extended screen time this week, but I don't like what's going on between her and Dylan. The scene with her and Norman was so good and after he said "Norman's sleeping" hopefully she realizes just how sick Norman is and doesn't hold anything against Dylan. I was routing for Alex to just end Norman right there in jail and at this point I can't see it ending well for anybody.

Status
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Level
    I have a feeling that this show is going to end in a bloodbath and if it doesn't it's still going to end up being a tragedy. Somebody has to lose in this story in some shape or form. I can't believe it's almost over

The show never once lost steam this season.

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.