• How Well-Written:

You cannot rate threads
            Page 35 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
              Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by ngcskate View Post
              As much as it pains me to realize that I actually know this...Cecilia's photo of herself on Norman's patio was posted before he even arrived in NY this past weekend - if he was even in NY, I only heard he was seen at the airport in GA on Sunday and assumed he would be going to see Mingus for Father's Day. The photo of Mingus on the patio was posted the weekend before, and it was posted by Norman. I wondered about her living there as well, since she has mentioned in previous interviews that she tends to settle at friends places. Doesn't really matter when Norman is in GA for the majority of the time, I suppose. Hopefully he trusts her with that swanky new penthouse, it looks beautiful.
              I was thinking the photo of her on the veranda was taken at the same time because there were three orange drinks on the table where Mingus was eating tacos. (No double entendre intended.)

Someone asked about the Cecilia/balcony photo, here's one place it can be viewed. I've always felt bad for kids whose parents have split who then end up with a series of "aunts" or "uncles"....."This is my Uncle Dave, my Mom's boyfriend." "I've met your Uncle Dave, that's not him." "No, that was a different Dave....three boyfriends ago." If these photos were taken on the same day I can't imagine what effect a half-dressed 24-year-old supermodel lounging around has on a 13-year-old boy. Or maybe I can.....

Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Well we know Norman isn't seeing her for her artistic abilities. WOW. My 4yr old niece can do better than that.

Status

Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
              Well we know Norman isn't seeing her for her artistic abilities. WOW. My 4yr old niece can do better than that.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/95486082e...tsio1_1280.jpg
              Does she ever wear cloths. I am may be the only one that doesn't think she is all that pretty.

Status

Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by Ouisch View Post
              I was thinking the photo of her on the veranda was taken at the same time because there were three orange drinks on the table where Mingus was eating tacos. (No double entendre intended.)

Someone asked about the Cecilia/balcony photo, here's one place it can be viewed. I've always felt bad for kids whose parents have split who then end up with a series of "aunts" or "uncles"....."This is my Uncle Dave, my Mom's boyfriend." "I've met your Uncle Dave, that's not him." "No, that was a different Dave....three boyfriends ago." If these photos were taken on the same day I can't imagine what effect a half-dressed 24-year-old supermodel lounging around has on a 13-year-old boy. Or maybe I can.....
              Your observation skills/stalking is just as good as my niece's observation skills/stalking of Yeun and Cohan.

"The concept of nonviolence is a false ideal. It presupposes the existence of compassion and a sense of justice on the part of one's adversary. When this adversary has everything to lose and nothing to gain by exercising justice and compassion, his reaction can only be negative."
              -George Jackson

Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by carylrocks View Post
              Does she ever wear cloths. I am may be the only one that doesn't think she is all that pretty.
              She posts some pretty risque shots on her instagram. I think anyone who needs attention that badly is probably high maintenance, add that to the fact that Reedus was picking up women in Detroit, making out with a couple of them and trying to get them up to his room, it lends to the idea that Cecilia is probably just a sex buddy. Also, I'm with you, I don't find Cecilia good looking at all. His last couple gf's were much better looking, IMO.

Status

Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              ETA: Nevermind. I misread.

Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by Bestrafen View Post
              I can't believe this thread has garnered 34 pages.

33,500 views. If you Google "Norman Reedus girlfriend" the first item links people to this forum. I hope that brought new people in? More people on our side means more eyes looking for spoilers. That has to be good for us?

Status

Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
              She posts some pretty risque shots on her instagram. I think anyone who needs attention that badly is probably high maintenance
              A 20-something-year old woman is posting risqué photos of herself on social media? I'm shocked. Appalled even :-p

Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by Bestrafen View Post
              Your observation skills/stalking is just as good as my niece's observation skills/stalking of Yeun and Cohan.
              Color me confused....is that a compliment, or a snarky remark?

To clarify my previous conclusion, one poster doubted whether Norman was present at the time of the Cecilia/balcony photo. I am positing that either NR or Mingus or both were there - someone took that photo. I don't think Cecilia bothered to mount a camera on a tripod and set up a timer thingy for such a casual shot.

Status

Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Well, with me, no one can ever tell.

Truth be told, I love my niece's ability to investigate and her powers of observation and watching body language has astounded me. I'm rarely impressed by anything.

So, you can take it as that.

PS: She was the one who first called out that an Instagram profile trying to pass herself off as Cohan's was fake. Took her all of 10 minutes.

"The concept of nonviolence is a false ideal. It presupposes the existence of compassion and a sense of justice on the part of one's adversary. When this adversary has everything to lose and nothing to gain by exercising justice and compassion, his reaction can only be negative."
              -George Jackson

Page 35 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for

cecilia singley age

reedus singley spoil dead

cecilia singley

norman reedus ceciliawho is norman reedus dating 2013norman reedus and cecilianorman reedus girlfriend break updoes norman reedus have a girlfriend 2013norman reeduscecilia Singley january 7 1993norman reedus girlfriend cecilia singleycecilia singley boyfriendcecilia singley modeljarah mariano norman reedusnorman reedus girlfriend april 2013cecilia singley and norman reeduscecelia singleycecilia singley birthdayhow old is cecilia singleynorman reedus girlfriendnorman reedus dating cecilia singleycecilia singley normanceciliasingleynorman reedus and girlfriend 2013cecilia singley instagram