You cannot rate threads
            Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
            1. Back To Top    #491
              Status

Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by CMM View Post
              She and Mingus might've even been born in the same decade.

I need to shut up now. Someone go find some new spoilers to discuss! Like real ones too, not the boring Kirkman-trolling-us crap.
              They were, that's why I mention it! And while I also need to move on to something more substantial and mature, I just can't, it's a sickness!

› See More: Norman Reedus and Girlfriend Cecilia Singley (on right)

2. Back To Top    #492
              Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              I remember one of her instagram pictures she posted of her captioned '2003' or something...and she looked the same age as my ten year old brother.

I never really clicked in that she must be so young. She's even younger than me and I thought being 22 was super young to have a 'celeb crush' on a 44 year old. Well, get it Norman, I suppose.

3. Back To Top    #493
              Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              All you people saying this is "OK", just wait until your 19 year old fresh faced little angel comes home with some 45 year old grizzled old man. Sorry, but, it's gross and nasty.
              The girl was just in HIGH SCHOOL 2 years ago. Norman was in High School 30 years ago. There is something wrong with him. Sorry Norman Reedus fans, but there is something very big wrong with him and it's not sweet or cute or worthy of your adoration and rabid fan protection. Like Oprah says "Once someone shows you who they are, believe them".

4. Back To Top    #494
              Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by extravagantjoke View Post
              Ah, I didn't google her high school records. Silly of me, really.
              You're too funny. Anyways, nope didn't Google her high school records just her name. Trust me, once you have had a boyfriend (or girlfriend) cheat on you, finding shit out on the internet becomes pretty easy. LOL.

5. Back To Top    #495
              Status

Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Gross and disgusting is all I going to say.

6. Back To Top    #496
              Status

Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
              All you people saying this is "OK", just wait until your 19 year old fresh faced little angel comes home with some 45 year old grizzled old man. Sorry, but, it's gross and nasty.
              The girl was just in HIGH SCHOOL 2 years ago. Norman was in High School 30 years ago. There is something wrong with him. Sorry Norman Reedus fans, but there is something very big wrong with him and it's not sweet or cute or worthy of your adoration and rabid fan protection. Like Oprah says "Once someone shows you who they are, believe them".
              Hey Lurker, I think most of us are on the same page here and the way you stated this, it should put this more in perspective for the ones saying that there is "nothing wrong" about this, good job! Personally, I have two boys (13 and 10) and it may be a little different to consider in that respect, but if in 7-8 years my oldest were to come home with a "woman" who was 44 and introduce us, the first thing I would be thinking is "I'm going to kill this cradle robbing whore" and then "what the hell is wrong with this person" that they would go after someone more than half their age?! I don't pretend to understand NR's way of thinking, I don't know this man, I'm just one of many who lusts after him and likes to watch his work and overall he seems like a pretty decent guy, but the one commonality that I do have with him is that we are the same age and both have boys who are 13, and that fact is what makes this relationship so perplexing for me. I know the old addage "You can't choose who you love" (which is completely moronic, I think they call it common sense and good judgement), but so often the same rules or guidelines don't seem to apply to celebrities or the "creative, free-thinking" types, they live in a different realm than we do, so I guess they're not held accountable or to the same standards that we use. Again, I'm not excusing or condoning how odd this is and there's definitely nothing sweet about it, all I'm saying is that as much as this topic skeeves all of us out, he's not living in the same world we are, in "celebrity fantasy land" (picture Glenda the good witch waving her ever joyful wand) "you are free to date whomever you wish, age is of no issue, love sees no boundaries, we are all just beings looking for companionship". Recognizing this, I still like him as an actor and will continue to think he's hot, but I am definitely grateful to be part of the real world where there are boundaries set for a reason!

7. Back To Top    #497
              Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingSoul View Post
              She's not in her mid 20s. Her school listed her on it's merrit list in 2011. http://benfranklinhighschool.org/abo...nal_merit.html. She was still in high school in 2011.

You are correct she graduated from Benjamin Franklin HS in 2011. She is 20. Her birthday is January 7, 1993. All of this can be found with a simple internet search. And the reason her parents dont mind her dating a 44 year old is because he is rich & famous. He can help her out. She's a "model" but must not be a working one because she is constantly in GA.

8. Back To Top    #498
              Status
              The Signs are WRONG!!!! Marlon's Mistress's Avatar

Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Blog Entries
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by urdeadtome View Post
              Hey Lurker, I think most of us are on the same page here and the way you stated this, it should put this more in perspective for the ones saying that there is "nothing wrong" about this, good job! Personally, I have two boys (13 and 10) and it may be a little different to consider in that respect, but if in 7-8 years my oldest were to come home with a "woman" who was 44 and introduce us, the first thing I would be thinking is "I'm going to kill this cradle robbing whore" and then "what the hell is wrong with this person" that they would go after someone more than half their age?! I don't pretend to understand NR's way of thinking, I don't know this man, I'm just one of many who lusts after him and likes to watch his work and overall he seems like a pretty decent guy, but the one commonality that I do have with him is that we are the same age and both have boys who are 13, and that fact is what makes this relationship so perplexing for me. I know the old addage "You can't choose who you love" (which is completely moronic, I think they call it common sense and good judgement), but so often the same rules or guidelines don't seem to apply to celebrities or the "creative, free-thinking" types, they live in a different realm than we do, so I guess they're not held accountable or to the same standards that we use. Again, I'm not excusing or condoning how odd this is and there's definitely nothing sweet about it, all I'm saying is that as much as this topic skeeves all of us out, he's not living in the same world we are, in "celebrity fantasy land" (picture Glenda the good witch waving her ever joyful wand) "you are free to date whomever you wish, age is of no issue, love sees no boundaries, we are all just beings looking for companionship". Recognizing this, I still like him as an actor and will continue to think he's hot, but I am definitely grateful to be part of the real world where there are boundaries set for a reason!
              Well said!!! I think he needs to grow up and smell the coffee that this is kinda gross. I didn't know that she was 20. It makes him look kinda like a old pervert just looking to get his rocks off!! I agree that they live in a different world than us. He is still hot but just cant look at him the same now.

9. Back To Top    #499
              Status

Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by thisismyname View Post
              You are correct she graduated from Benjamin Franklin HS in 2011. She is 20. Her birthday is January 7, 1993. All of this can be found with a simple internet search. And the reason her parents dont mind her dating a 44 year old is because he is rich & famous. He can help her out. She's a "model" but must not be a working one because she is constantly in GA.
              Awww! How sweet, (and I hate that I have this info stored in my brain, but..) that means their birthdays are only a day apart, it must be fate! Screw the fact that he was born 24 YEARS before her! They were obviously meant for each other in "fantasy land".

Perspective check: My Dad was 23 when I was born. The idea of dating someone his age is beyond creepy IMO!

10. Back To Top    #500
              Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Well Madison Lintz called him her boyfriend when she was on the show. If she gives it a few years, it could become a reality it appears!

I know, I know, so wrong!

Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast