• How Useful:

• How Well-Written:

You cannot rate threads
            Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast
              Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level

Norman Reedus and Girlfriend Cecilia Singley (on right)

First pic I've seen of her with her pants on. Cecilia is on the right. They were at a concert in NYC on April 19th.

Status
              I Get Spoiler Sources Fired Ahrean's Avatar
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Well, technically no one knows if it's his girlfriend or not but that's not even our business. The "pantsless" pic he's referring to is a picture she instagrammed with what was supposedly with his cat, in a bed and everyone assumed she was pantsless.

In short, it's a lot of supposition on a subject that's not even our business to suppose on really. Imo only, whoever he sees or whatever he does in his personal life is his private business. Same thing for his kid, I occasionally blog pics of his kid that HE tweets out, but I never blog pics that aren't sent out by Norman or Helena. That's not right, to me. He gets so little privacy as it is.

- - - Updated - - -

ETA: Both girls are adorable. :)

Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Respectfully, I did not take the picture but the person who did posted it on social media and labeled it "Norman Reedus with his new girlfriend (on the far right) happy happy couple new love". Also, the instagram pic that Cecilia Singley posted on social media is captioned "A Lifetime of Lions", it is shot in Norman Reddus's bedroom. Cecilia Singley is laying on his bed, pantless, maybe even nude, holding his cat under a photograph of a roaring lion. She is making a snarling lion face. Normans reply to this picture and caption was "YES". I have also seen pictures of them from an event they attended launching his ex's purse line at the Gramercy Park Hotel. I think the cat's out of the bag.

Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
              Respectfully, I did not take the pic but the person who did posted it on social media and labeled it "Norman Reedus with his new girlfriend (on the far right) happy happy couple new love". Also, the instagram pic is captioned "A Lifetime of Lions", it is shot in his bedroom. CS is laying on his bed, pantless, holding his cat under a pic of a roaring lion. She is making a snarling lion face. Normans reply to this pic and caption was "YES". I have also seen pics of them from an event they attended launching his ex's purse line at the Gramercy Park Hotel. I think the cat's out of the bag.
              Oh no, I figured that, sorry if I implied otherwise, lol. I've seen the pictures too. The "Pantless" pic, to be fair, I saw it too. Everyone assumed she had no pants on but you couldn't really tell. The lion pic is like the one he has though and the cat looks like his too. Loved your pun about the cat being out of the bag, lmfao.

Either way, again, it's his business, just feels weird even talking about it beyond officially released pics (like going to events together, etc.), kwim?

Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Who is this girlfriend of which you speak!!??

Ahrean, I suppose I agree with you on a certain level about privacy and I admire your dedication to respect Norman's in the way you described and your personal opinion on the matter, but I think we should acknowledge that probably 85% of what the world supposes on isn't their (or our) business to suppose on. But it's an individual's right to decide what he or she wants to learn about someone or something and not be admonished for it. Should we be discussing and posting photos or videos of episodes of TWD that were hijacked and not sent out for public viewing by AMC? Or reposting twitter feeds from people who might have signed a non-disclosure agreement? Nope! But we do. Should we have posted information from the MA State Police scanner during the bomber manhunt which we were repeatedly told by the police not to do? Nope. But you and I both did it anyway, and speculated upon it, potentially endangering lives. (Ok, that's a stretch, but I'm trying to make my point.) Does it make it right just because we thought it was ok? Nope!

We have no idea where this photo came from, or do we? From all appearances they were at a concert on April 19th in New York City and posed for a picture taken by a member of the general public. He is a public figure and knows when he poses for picture that it's going to be discussed and speculated upon and that speculation includes who his girlfriend may or may not be. I don't think it was intended to delve into anyone's personal life.

It's a nice shot of real life Norman enjoying real life stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, apparently we DO know where this came from. My post was being typed as the response from Lurker was posted.

Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by shinyfirefly View Post
              Who is this girlfriend of which you speak!!??

Ahrean, I suppose I agree with you on a certain level about privacy and I admire your dedication to respect Norman's in the way you described and your personal opinion on the matter, but I think we should acknowledge that probably 85% of what the world supposes on isn't their (or our) business to suppose on. But it's an individual's right to decide what he or she wants to learn about someone or something and not be admonished for it. Should we be discussing and posting photos or videos of episodes of TWD that were hijacked and not sent out for public viewing by AMC? Or reposting twitter feeds from people who might have signed a non-disclosure agreement? Nope! But we do. Should we have posted information from the MA State Police scanner during the bomber manhunt which we were repeatedly told by the police not to do? Nope. But you and I both did it anyway, and speculated upon it, potentially endangering lives. (Ok, that's a stretch, but I'm trying to make my point.) Does it make it right just because we thought it was ok? Nope!

We have no idea where this photo came from, or do we? From all appearances they were at a concert on April 19th in New York City and posed for a picture taken by a member of the general public. He is a public figure and knows when he poses for picture that it's going to be discussed and speculated upon and that speculation includes who his girlfriend may or may not be. Lord knows we don't need anymore Lindsey Lohans, Paris Hiltons or, God forbid, Kardashians in the world, but cut the OP some slack. He/she merely posted a photo accompanied by three short sentences. I don't think it was intended to delve into anyone's personal life.

It's a nice shot of real life Norman enjoying real life stuff.
              You speak the truth Shiny! :) It was a concert, and I actually remember that picture b/c of Norman, of course, but also the girls were cute. I absolutely agree publicly taken pictures will be commented on as well, I just personally don't think his personal life is my business.

The one area I think we could all agree on though is the kid, for sure (I hope) and yet there's been people creating fake Twitter accounts under his name, fake FB profiles and one pervert put his pics on a pedo blog. I just think so much of his life is public as it is, and I feel sorry for them in that they get so little of it. Besides, no one even knows if they are dating or not.

So I hear you, didn't mean to push it on anyone else but I do think even if they are dating, I really hope the fangirls leave her alone, seriously. I remember his last girlfriend, there were a group of gals on Tumblr who set about to harass her at every turn with public slams, etc. and it just was weird to me.

ETA: Shiney, you changed your avi, it's awesome!

Status

Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Blog Entries
              Gamer IDs
              Gamertag: llcad
              Level
              Haha, awe :(

Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by Ahrean View Post

ETA: Shiney, you changed your avi, it's awesome!

Well I followed your lead. The world should know that behind all this intelligence and wit are some capable women, eh?

Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Quote Originally Posted by shinyfirefly View Post
              Well I followed your lead. The world should know that behind all this intelligence and wit are some capable women, eh?
              Yeah!

Status
              Thanks (Received)
              Likes (Received)
              Level
              Wow I have never really looked into Reedus' private life, but his girlfriend is beautiful...no wonder their son is so freaking cute...

Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast