Thanks Thanks:  0
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    I am King, everything is possible. King Grimes's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    740 Post(s)
    Level

The All-Things Carl Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

This thread is for daily discussion containing spoilers related to everything Carl, whether it be his on-going arc or how you think other characters will factor into his arc. Any spoilers that you find about Carl (article, pic, filming, tidbits, media, etc) we encourage you to always post it on our Spoilers Discussion board first, but afterwards you may bring it to this thread for further in-depth analysis and discussion with fellow fans.

If you have a speculation based on spoilers that you wish to post, please post it all in here rather than other threads. Only Non-spoilery topics and speculation about Carl should go in separate threads below. Spoiler tags are not necessary in here unless you wish to tag something about the comics.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Level
    The Carl character peaked in season 3 and rapidly declined thereafter. If I were to rank every TWD character to date I'd put this corpse in the bottom 10 without hesitation. The acting was shit, the presence was indistinct, and the signs of potential improvement were nonexistent. It's time for something new.