Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #241
    Status
    Crotch Grabber baroness_strange's Avatar
    Level
    ^^ my comment was actually posted in another thread that was yet again made specifically for 'the hand holding scene' as that one was closed, my comment was moved here.
    just to explain the context...

› See More: TWD: 4x13 "Alone" Promo

2. Back To Top    #242
    Status
    Level
    For what it's worth, here's what my U-Verse cable directory reads for Ep13 and Ep14:

Ep 13 - Alone 3/9/14: "Survivors begin to suspect that they have come across a promising new shelter; A group comes to the realization that safety is not about the environment they are in but the quality of the individuals that make up the group itself."

Ep 14 - The Grove 3/16/14: "The survivors begin to establish new lives for themselves in an ideal shelter that could provide them with everything they need in an apocalyptic world but the fate of humanity is questioned as the survivors assess their own futures."

3. Back To Top    #243
    Status
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by webergal View Post
    For what it's worth, here's what my U-Verse cable directory reads for Ep13 and Ep14:

Ep 13 - Alone 3/9/14: "Survivors begin to suspect that they have come across a promising new shelter; A group comes to the realization that safety is not about the environment they are in but the quality of the individuals that make up the group itself."

Ep 14 - The Grove 3/16/14: "The survivors begin to establish new lives for themselves in an ideal shelter that could provide them with everything they need in an apocalyptic world but the fate of humanity is questioned as the survivors assess their own futures."
    Thanks for these, Webergal!

Since it doesn't look like Maggie/Sasha/Bob are within or near a shelter at any point, I'm still leaning towards those finding shelter being Daryl and Beth in the funeral home, which we know filming photos (Grantville Cemetery thread) is a very large house that was converted to look like a funeral home. Obviously, judging from the promo, though, it will only start out promising...

And that's an interesting perspective on Maggie/Sasha/Bob. It sounds like they are working well together or maybe it's what they learn. That they think they'd do better "alone" but then realize, after coming upon the fog and having to fight back to back, that they are actually a good team. Maybe Bob shares something about the groups he was with before and why trying to work alone didn't work out well for them?

As far as "The Grove", I'm leaning towards that being Carol's group. We do know that group filmed out of a house in Milner. With three kids, finding shelter, establishing normalcy would be the best idea. But obviously, nothing "ideal" is going to last, especially when they're living with so many secrets.

4. Back To Top    #244
    Status
    Level
    No chance Maggie is dying without coming close to Glenn again.

I think this episode will have Daryl and Beth in some house with a small herd closing in. He's leaving her there in some safe room to lure the walkers away and tells her to run as soon as he and the walkers are ina safe distance, thus resulting in her "I'm not gonna leave you" und his scene in the dark running from something. Before or when they reunite this Tony comes into the game.
    The other group... I don't see anyone dying, but having not a single one dying while trying to find each other may be pretty lame.

5. Back To Top    #245
    Status
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by extravagantjoke View Post
    Thanks for these, Webergal!

Since it doesn't look like Maggie/Sasha/Bob are within or near a shelter at any point, I'm still leaning towards those finding shelter being Daryl and Beth in the funeral home, which we know filming photos (Grantville Cemetery thread) is a very large house that was converted to look like a funeral home. Obviously, judging from the promo, though, it will only start out promising...

And that's an interesting perspective on Maggie/Sasha/Bob. It sounds like they are working well together or maybe it's what they learn. That they think they'd do better "alone" but then realize, after coming upon the fog and having to fight back to back, that they are actually a good team. Maybe Bob shares something about the groups he was with before and why trying to work alone didn't work out well for them?

As far as "The Grove", I'm leaning towards that being Carol's group. We do know that group filmed out of a house in Milner. With three kids, finding shelter, establishing normalcy would be the best idea. But obviously, nothing "ideal" is going to last, especially when they're living with so many secrets.
    I like this post. I think Bob, Maggie, and Sasha will have some conflicts of interest to work through - Maggie will want to look for Beth and Glenn, Sasha will want to look for Tyreese or find permanent shelter, Bob will be stuck in the middle and will have to decide which one to follow / figure out how to get them to stay together - but by the end of the episode they'll form as a really tight unit and realize that being together and working together is better than working "Alone". Maggie's employing the old walker killing formation she did with Rick and T-Dog in season 3, which is cool.

I don't think Bob will run away or get them all in danger or anything - if anything I think he's gonna be essential to them all becoming a true team/reaching that realization, instead of just surviving together, cause that's what they're doing now. Of course I could be totally off base but hey, they're an interesting trio to follow. Maggie and Sasha are both strong women / survivors, but so different.

Tyreese is going to have his hands full, that's for sure...

6. Back To Top    #246
    Could Daryl be drawing the marauders away from Beth? I know he's been spotted filming with them. We know they are bad dudes, but Daryl and Beth might not.
    They could try and rape her or do their thing, and Daryl is trying to save her.

Idk but I know one thing! Bring on freakin' Sunday already.

7. Back To Top    #247
    Status
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanrayne View Post
    Faith is still there...It would be nice to have a few more episode in the season if they continue to waste ones on needless development.

It's the so called "needless" development that leads you to give a shit about any of the characters in the first place, without it there is no show. If you want to watch relentless zombie killing and character deaths, play the video games or change the channel.

8. Back To Top    #248
    Quote Originally Posted by webergal View Post

Excellent! Thank You! Great idea as well - I just looked up my cable provider TV Guide and got similar as the synopsis:

S4, Ep13. Alone: As one group finds what may be an ideal shelter, another group comes to realise that the best protection comes from those around them.

9. Back To Top    #249
    Status
    Level
    So, as per the somewhat detailed synopsis posted above by @webergal is it safe to say that 4.14 will focus only on Tyreese, Carol and the kids?

That would mean no Rick (and family) and no Glenn (and company) for three straight episodes. To that, I can only say, FUDGITY, FUDGITY, FUDGE!!!

10. Back To Top    #250
    Status
    Level
    I feel like the last 2 episodes are going to be the most important.

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast