Forgot your username?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Do you notice on her face...

Sometimes when she kills a zombie, Maggie kind've looks like 'huuuuuuuh?' and makes that face that looks like a buck-toothed horse that is frightened. Maybe it's foreshadowing, and Maggie is practicing that face for when she's revealed as a head Sunday. also when you lose your sister, she's family, responsibility. You don't just assume she's dead and go off looking for your husband.. YOU GO OUT THERE AND FIND THAT FUCKING SISTER.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Level
    "Buck toothed horse face"?

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Stuff and Thangs ChainsawRhythm's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    The part of the story I don't like is that Maggie gave up looking for Beth after an hour. She didn't put posters up or anything, she just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little girl's gotta think 'You got a sister. You got a responsibility.' If your sister gets lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that fucking Beth!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I see what you did there! Billy sweet billy boy. I knew you would come back

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Crotch Grabber baroness_strange's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by blorgnop View Post
    Sometimes when she kills a zombie, Maggie kind've looks like 'huuuuuuuh?' and makes that face that looks like a buck-toothed horse that is frightened. Maybe it's foreshadowing, and Maggie is practicing that face for when she's revealed as a head Sunday. also when you lose your sister, she's family, responsibility. You don't just assume she's dead and go off looking for your husband.. YOU GO OUT THERE AND FIND THAT FUCKING SISTER.
    I'd like to see you killing a walker and what face you'd make... duh.
    some people clearly have weird priorities when it comes to this show.
    there's also a whole thread dedicated to the question why she didn't look for beth.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawRhythm View Post
    The part of the story I don't like is that Maggie gave up looking for Beth after an hour. She didn't put posters up or anything, she just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little girl's gotta think 'You got a sister. You got a responsibility.' If your sister gets lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that fucking Beth!
    Billy Madison lol

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Lmao. I thoroughly enjoyed this post. A little sense of humor never hurt anyone. People can be too uptight sometimes

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm starting to give up on my previous belief that people are capable of actualyl thinking for themselves anymore. Did we not see her freaking out and spending an episode searching for Beth before seeing Glenn get out and going after him? Did we not hear her say she was going to focus on Glenn first because she knew he got out? Are we all too dumb to piece in some blanks for ourselves? Gimple actually assumes we are intelligent. We know she misses Beth but it's painful and she's not verbalizing it. Contrary to belief that is totally normal for humans. It's hard to verbalize trauma like that.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Level
    sometimes when she kills a zombie, maggie kind've looks like 'huuuuuuuh?' and makes that face that looks like a buck-toothed horse that is frightened. Maybe it's foreshadowing, and maggie is practicing that face for when she's revealed as a head sunday. Also when you lose your sister, she's family, responsibility. You don't just assume she's dead and go off looking for your husband.. You go out there and find that fucking sister.
    not when that sister is beth, use your brain!

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by john5xc View Post
    I'm starting to give up on my previous belief that people are capable of actualyl thinking for themselves anymore. Did we not see her freaking out and spending an episode searching for Beth before seeing Glenn get out and going after him? Did we not hear her say she was going to focus on Glenn first because she knew he got out? Are we all too dumb to piece in some blanks for ourselves? Gimple actually assumes we are intelligent. We know she misses Beth but it's painful and she's not verbalizing it. Contrary to belief that is totally normal for humans. It's hard to verbalize trauma like that.
    Again, you're making far too much sense.