Page 38 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #371
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplerage View Post
    Oh wow that explains so much about Dick suddenly leaving and the show not telling his daughter why. Very surprising he wasn't given the choice to stay though...
    Probably because the producers didn't want to get AIDS. I mean, that's the stigma surrounding it. His mere presence would give everybody AIDS.

But no, I'm sure their rationale (aside from the ignorance) was to avoid anyone in the house catching HIV and suing CBS for it. That too is incredibly ignorant of them but hey, it's life.

2. Back To Top    #372
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Level
    Britney Haynes named her second daughter Minnie, cute...

3. Back To Top    #373
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplerage View Post
    Britney Haynes named her second daughter Minnie, cute...
    That is a cute name.

4. Back To Top    #374
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    here's the only Pic of Minnie so far:

and here's Tilly, on her 1st Birthday Party in Jan:

5. Back To Top    #375
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm ready for the next season weee

6. Back To Top    #376
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    @DaysGoneKwame ...me and you Both, lol...im already getting warmed up by watching BBCan3 now...it's been a Blast watching all the HOH and POV comps...Cant wait for BB17, lol...

the Premiere Date for BB17 will be Wed Jun 24th & Thurs June 25th...it's a 2 nite Premiere like last year... the show will be on Sun, Wed & Eviction Live Thurs... so mark ur calendars, lol...☺...

7. Back To Top    #377
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    BB is one of my guilty pleasures. I enjoy reading the transcript of the live feeds since I'm too cheap to subscribe to showtime and watch them.

8. Back To Top    #378
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyreese's Widow View Post
    BB is one of my guilty pleasures. I enjoy reading the transcript of the live feeds since I'm too cheap to subscribe to showtime and watch them.
    Im Happy ur into BB...i was here last year full time reporting all the Live Feeds Spoilers... the Feeds is a worth while investment... it costs like $22 for the whole summer and CBS are the ones that show them...

no more SHO... they used to show us BB After Dark with all the cursing and nudity but now TVGuide channel is showing them and they are edited cause it's a basic channel that doesnt allow all that dirty stuff, lol... plus, they give too many commercials... so everyone is buying the Feeds from CBS to get the whole package... the only good thing is that it's free on TVGuide channel...

i will let in a secret...if u know someone that has bought the Feeds and she Trusts u...they can give u their p/w to the Feeds and u both or any number can watch them at the same time... hardly anyone knows this secret... and i do it only with my family (my sons and nephews)... u can only do it with someone u Trust cause they can get access to ur credit card cause when they sign in as you, they become u and can do anything, understand?...

but if u come here everyday when BB17 starts...i will be here reporting on who won what and what's going on the Feeds... i am a BB Junkie for Years now, lol...☺...

9. Back To Top    #379
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    @Lostie, I'll definitely check your daily updates on STD. I hope they don't have a house full of racists and unpleasant people this year.

The problem with me subscribing to the feeds is that I'd be watching them 24/7 and get nothing done!

10. Back To Top    #380
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyreese's Widow View Post
    @Lostie, I'll definitely check your daily updates on STD. I hope they don't have a house full of racists and unpleasant people this year.

The problem with me subscribing to the feeds is that I'd be watching them 24/7 and get nothing done!
    Oh, dont worry...i think CBS learned their lesson bout bringing racists in the BB house... i doubt that will ever happen again...

lol, ur so funny... yeah, the Feeds is a 24 hr job... lucky for me, i dont work anymore so i have all the time in the world... i get together with my family before BB starts and i say goodbye to them... cause they know they wont see me for 3 months, lol...

the only good thing bout having the Feeds available is that ur able to see so much stuff that u will never see in the tv show...also u get to see the endurance comps when they run late.. and the most important, if u find a good BB site that can tell u the times of when something BIG or Exciting happened... ur able to go to Flashback and rewatch that scene that u missed....

yes, im know all the tricks and secrets to BB...i've been watching the Feeds 24/7 since BB7 and back then they allowed the HG's to talk bout anything... i learned all the inside secrets from Evel Dick, when he would talk to us every nite on what he called the Dick at Nite show outside on the couch, lol....

so get ready for a Fun Filled Summer of BB, lol...☺...

Page 38 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast