Forgot your username?

Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #771
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok, this is a Update on the HOH Comp in Progress...

First ones OFF were Zee & Day... they both held hands and jumped off together...

Next was Corey Off....

Next was Bridg... she was hurting... only Girl left is Nicole... and Only 2 Jurors left, Paulie&Victor... but Paulie is Hurting... James keeps Joking around and seems very confident... Vic also looks Good better then Paulie who continues to Struggle.. it's about the 40 Min mark now....

Nicole continues to COMPLAIN about her Mascara that's running down her eyes, Lmao... Good for her....

Next was the BIG ONE... Paulie has Fallen OFF and EVERYONE is CHEERING !!!!... VEETOR is BACK in the House... he soon jumped off... Only James, Paul & Nicole are Left....

Everyone Clapped when Vic WON... we are on the 1 Hour Mark and all 3 look good even Fucking Nicole... might be a Long One...

found some Twitter Vids...

when Zee&Day Jumped Off...
    https://twitter.com/BayyBeeBella/sta...94264969732096

when Corey Fell...
    https://twitter.com/BayyBeeBella/sta...96182920077312

when Bridg Fell...
    https://twitter.com/BayyBeeBella/sta...98230654726144

when Paulie Fell...
    https://twitter.com/BayyBeeBella/sta...03830654541825

when Vic Jumped Off...
    https://twitter.com/BayyBeeBella/sta...02636565622785

AWWW FUCK ME... PAUL FELL OFF at the 1:30 Min Mark... Fucking Nicole & James were waiting for him to Fall cause they are a Team and will Vote together again....

Nicole is now BEGGING and WHINING her Fucking ASS Off to James to Throw her the Comp... but he keeps saying he wants it... Nicole keeps saying all she wants is the Letter from her Mom that he can pick the Noms... But James throws her the Line that Vic threw at Nat and said to Nicole... "u have to EARN IT" and he refuses to throw her the Comp... Good for u James... Nicole keeps Whining & Whining.... UGH !!!!....

James keeps saying he wants to WIN to be the WALL MASTER & Wall King... it would be his 4th Wall Victory and Nicole just keeps Whining her Ass Off... almost at the 2 HR Mark....

UUUGGGHHH !!!!...I Officially Fucking HATE this BB... at the 10:56 BBT...James Jumped and gave the HOH to Motherfucking Nicole... and another week of Nicorey Fucking their Brains Out, now in the HOH Bed... BLEH !!!!... they Better Destroy those Bed Sheets after they're Done with them... BLEH !!!!!...

AHHH MANNN... What To Do ???... What To Do ???... i cant Fucking Believe we are actually going to see a FINAL FOUR with TWO Showmances together... this is a BB Nightmare !!!!... UUUGGGHHH !!!!!....

More Later ...☺...

2. Back To Top    #772
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Sooooo unless paul wins theyre going right back up. Please win paul!

3. Back To Top    #773
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    @NostraKwamus ... Ah, ok, i now understand ur "meh"... i think if u change the way u watch BB or any tv show into a "Positive" Attitude, u might start enjoying them better... after watching BB for so many years now, i learned on how to watch it and enjoy it... dont think cause i say today that i Fucking Hate It... doesnt mean im not enjoying it... yes, believe it or not, although im Hating on what's going on today... i LOVE BB so much that i always enjoy watching it... why do u think im here every day updating u guys?, lol....

i watch BB or FTWD or TWD with a "Positive" Attitude and i find Nothing Wrong with the shows although everyone in the world was hating on the S6 Finale, i was One of the very Few that Loved that Finale... cause i watch it not wanting to Not Like it... if that makes any sense, lol... when i watch the shows, i try to watch trying Not to find any Faults in them... so i end up enjoying them... IDK, i guess since i been watching TV shows for Over 50 Years now, ive grown accustom to a certain way of watching them... hey but listen, to each his own, right, lol...

Back to BB:...im not sure who the Fuck Nicole is going to Nom yet... she's still waiting for her Fucking HOH room... but i think for sure she will Nom Meech cause they Hate each other so much and most prolly Vic... i think that Paul might get Lucky and stay off the Block cause he spent so much time with Nicorey this week talking so much game with them, he might slip by another week... so that's good... and yeah, i LOVED the Jury segment... and i Love that Zee didnt end up Fucking Paulie this week... she just Fucked him in the Right Way with her Mouth, lol... i Lost it when Day&Bridg left the room when Zee started Bad Mouthing him to Death, Lmao... calling him a "BITCH" was So Awesome... Good for her... i just wish we could see the Jury House in the Feeds instead of the BB House... it's going to be Better there now, Lmao ...☺...

4. Back To Top    #774
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    after watching BB for so many years now, i learned on how to watch it and enjoy it... dont think cause i say today that i Fucking Hate It... doesnt mean im not enjoying it... yes, believe it or not, although im Hating on what's going on today... i LOVE BB so much that i always enjoy watching it... why do u think im here every day updating u guys?, lol...
    Spoken like at true member of STD. That quote could be cut and pasted on to every complaint board on this forum!

@ Lostie seem like ages since I posted here...but have been reading every day but no time to comment....fucking real life is killing me this week...why am I the only one working the last 2 weeks of August????

I have to ask this burning question: When did you start hating Nicole so much? Please don't stop hating on that whiney monster but I didn't know. It's not bc of the massive amount of fingering is it....LMFAO

I loved seeing Day rip into Paulie and Bridgette got in a few good ones herself but sadly Zee looked disparate (she was dressed disparately, in that way that rejected chicks do before they learn better....) and she had no words!!! All of that time to think and plan with Day and Brid and zippo...she was so disappointing.
    But VEETER is a god amonst HG. I will miss him. He keeps getting better and smarter each time he resurrects himself from the dead but sadly there are no more angles left to play.
    I love this game!

5. Back To Top    #775
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok, let me explain what happened last nite(Thurs) after the HOH Comp... Nicorey have started working the groups in the House... they seemed to be In Love with Paul&Vic... they want to Work with them also continue have their F4 Deal with Jatalie... but they choose to talk to them seperate to form Alliances... Nicorey mainly talked more to P&V and she said her Target is Meech and after HOURS of talking... Paul agreed to be the Pawn to get Meech Out... Paul kept Pushing to put up James but Nicole said she promised him safety...

so the NOMS are Meech & Paul...

Nicole has been on a Girl Trip All Season… when she was Helping the Guys Evict All the Girls in the House… it seems she’s Still on that TRIP cause she says after Meech is Gone, she wants to Evict Nat next… so she can be the LAST Girl in BB18… UGH !!!!

Nicole knows that the Jurors All want James OUT so she wants to bring James to the end cause she knows the Jurors wont Vote for James… so she might Carry James to the end…and is America DUMB or WHAT ???… they gave the Care Package to… COREY… WHAT ????… how in the Hell did Corey get it ???… so now Nicorey has ALL the POWER this week… remember i told u a few weeks ago that Production wants Nicole to WIN BB18 and they keep helping her WIN… Whatever…

let’s see if Corey gets out of his HOH Bed to use the Care Package… he will just give the 5K to Nicole and let her do whatever she wants to do… like the entire season… UGH !!!!… and Corey has been Fucking the Shit out of Nicole in that HOH Bed... as im writing this Post, they're Fucking on BBAD but i switched the Feeds NOT to watch them... BLEH !!!!...

Hey, who was Digging on those Short Shorts on Paulie last nite???... i Loved them cause i grew up with guys wearing them all the time in the 60's, 70's, 80's... i Hated when they started wearing those Long Ass shorts they wear now... UGH !!!... so everywhere in the Net, all i saw was Everyone Dissing them, Lmao...

i have to say something bout Corey... this Dude is alright whenever he talks to the guys... he talks like a normal man... not like when he talks to Nicole, he's like a robot, doesnt say much... but to the guys, he's always talking bout sports, girls, shit he does... stuff he never mentions to Nicole... and he sounds like a real good guy... i wished we've seen him all season w/o Nicole... i spent 2 hrs listening to him, Vic&Paul in the HOH talking bout what they will do after the show ends... like that same day they leave and going to Vegas and hanging out there with the other guys like Paulie... it was so cool listen to Corey talk...

so as of now, Nicorey are with V&P... and they know that V&P are NOT fighting... not like Jatalie that still thinks that V&P are still fighting... Nat is getting the most suspicious about Nicorey and is trying to tell James she's afraid now of them... Yes, Nat Be Very Afraid... it's almost Midnight in the House and James is cooking up the 2 Fattest Hamburgers ive ever seen, Lmao... at midnight the HN's is Done for him...

i pretty much told u everything that's happening... so tomorrow is the POV Comp so..... More Later ...☺...

************************************************** *********************************
    ************************************************** *********************************

@beethedead ... Hey Chica, it's been a while... real life got u big time, huh... hey, listen u have sick days at work, right... take them when the work picks up... ur not going to take them when ur Really sick, are you?, lol...

so u want to know when i started Hating on Nicole?... it's been a while... ever since she was working with Paul and the Guys and Evicting all the Girls in the house... and Plus, u know i Hated Paul as much back then... so as Nicole got closer to Paul who i Hated... i started Hating on Nicole... and she just got on my Nerves with her Fucking Whiny voice... OMFG, it Drove me LOCA... and it's still Driving me MORE LOCA... i gotta Mute her or change the cameras so i wont hear her Whiny voice...

and u know, when u hate on someone, everything they do Frustrates u... so yeah, even the Fucking Fingering every Fucking nite with Corey was TOO MUCH... and now, it's even WORSE, watching them FUCK every nite... UGH !!!!!... i rather watch Jatalie Fuck but Shit, Nat hasnt even allowed to Tongue Kiss James yet... she doesnt want for her Mommy to watch her Kiss... Oh Brother, didnt she apply to be in The Bachelor???... Come On Girl... UGH !!!!...

yeah, i was so disappointed with Day when she quit the comp and didnt Dig into Paulie too much... but she planted the Seeds with the HG's to Evict James... i found this video that shows when Day&Zee jumped off... watch it before it's Deleted...

and for ur opening statement... Thank You... that's the reason i dont like posting on the TWD threads... they are So Full of Hate comments, i cant read them and be involve in their Hate convo... im here to post on my show BB and my other TV shows that i Love besides TWD & FTWD...☺...

6. Back To Top    #776
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Alright... who still doesnt Believe Me when i say that CBS is Fucking Helping Nicole Win BB18... HUH???... who the Fuck DIDNT Win anything ALL season and NOW is Winning Every Fucking Comp???... HUH???... Yup, Nicole... she Fucking WON the POV... UGH !!!!... Someone PLEASE KIIL ME !!!!...

every HG played except Nat that Hosted... it was the Stay or Fold POV Comp that the HG has to guess how many things are in certain Items then decide if they Stay with their Guess or Fold and go to the next Item... Vic was the first one to lose... and the Funny Shit was that they were Dressed as "Elfs"... it was so funny... and Nat as Host was dressed as Mrs. Santa real cute, lol... i guess the Comp was Xmas Themed... i found some Pics...

here's a Twitter Vid that shows some of the costumes...
    https://twitter.com/BBTooms/status/769692020545761280

and here's Nicorey Celebrating their Powerful Week...
    https://twitter.com/BBTooms/status/769676845386047488

as for the Have Nots, they are Vic & Corey... they were the First 2 HG's to Drop in the HOH Comp that are still playing... they get to Eat Seaweed & Squid all week, lol... Finally some Real HN Food... here's a Twitter Vid... so funny...
    https://twitter.com/BBTooms/status/769613337000718336

here's a Fun Twitter Vid... where Paul says that Josea had said that Corey was GAY... and Corey admitted YES, he was Gay but in a Joking way and Nicole started believing it, Lmao...
    https://twitter.com/BBTooms/status/769418893563564033

something So Funny happened yesterday i forgot to mention... Nat was "Trying" to make Jello on the stove and somehow got the Pot to Catch Fire and she Screams her head off and talked about it for the next 12 Hrs, Lmao...
    https://twitter.com/BBTooms/status/769342031520935936
    https://twitter.com/BBTooms/status/769344532882206720

and here's the Best One... when both Nicole & Corey show each other the Proper Way how to SUCK COCK, Lmao....
    https://twitter.com/BBTooms/status/769338812996591616

Ok, i now need to tell u the Schedule of the Last BB TV Live Dates in Sept... where they will have a Live Audience...

Thurs, Sept. 1st – 6 HGs left
    Thurs, Sept. 8th – 5 HGs left
    Mon, Sept. 12th – 4 HGs left
    Wed, Sept. 14th – 3 HGs left
    Wed, Sept. 21st – Finale & winner revealed

so after next week's eviction, the following week we will have the Fast Forward DE that takes place that Mon and the Feeds will be Blocked till we see the eviction on that Wed TV show... the HG's think they will have a Same Day DE next but instead they will get the FF DE... it's So Sad to see that BB is coming to it's End... but these Last Weeks im sure will be So Exciting to watch...

those 2 Wed Evictions are cause CBS has that Fucking Football On every Thurs in Sept... UGH !!!

so with Nicole winning means this is a sure Eviction of Meech on Thurs… Nicole is on her Girl Trip and wants all the Girls to leave before her… she wants to keep V&P cause she “Thinks” that on Thurs will be a DE and wants V&P on her side… she is So Wrong, lol… Plus V&P are So Ready to EVICT Nicorey, it's Not Funny... they got Nicorey So Fooled, Lmao... im Hoping in the FF DE they will get them OUT... FINALLY !!!!... Please !!!!... Nicole is planning on NOT using her Veto on Mon so the Noms will stay the same... Paul was trying to get Nicole to Re-Nom Nat and take him down BUT Nicole would show her cards to Jatalie if she did that so it's Not happening...

Oh, i forgot i have a Twitter Vid showing when Corey got the ACP....
    https://twitter.com/BBTooms/status/769259497785139200

and the Awesome SQUID... Yummy, Lmao...

and here's Corey Trying to Nail his Snake, lol...

Enjoy the Awesome HOH Endurance Comp tomorrow... it was Nice.... More Later ...☺...

7. Back To Top    #777
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Im glad that CBS is starting to show the "True Colors" of Paul... i havent mentioned the "Cunt" remark yet... but i heard it Live when he said it... and let me tell u... if any Man would call me a Cunt, he better Run for his Life cause i would CUT his Cock OFF and make us Both Cunts... but yeah, ive been meaning to Talk more about Paul and my reasons i dont want him to win... i will some other time...

so i want to tell and show u what happened today(Sun) in the House... the thing we expect every year but we Rarely get to see... today we saw a "DRONE" Fly over them... they were all outside sunbathing except Paul who was inside sleeping... but it happened in seconds... they started to Look Up and Meech Jumped Up and started SCREAMING her Lungs Out and Running inside thinking it was going to Drop a Bomb, Lmao...

But the Drone had a Blow Up Doll attached to it with a Coded Message on the Doll... they werent able to make out what the message said but i have Pics on what it said... it said nothing Spoilerly for the HG's.. it was a waste of time... the Feeds were Blocked as soon they saw it and BB ordered them inside and put them in Indoor Lockdown for the next 5 Hrs... but it kept the HG's talking bout it all afternoon, lol...

here's the Best GIF on it....
    https://twitter.com/BigBroAlways/sta...47090202406914

and a closeup of the message... i have No idea what it means?...

here's the HG's when it Flew Over....

and watch How Fast Meech Ran Away from it.... she was TERRIFIED, Lmao....
    https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/statu...20670638002176

here's a Pic from where outside the BB House where they couldve Flown it... beyond that bottom Fence is a Highway where they can stop in a car...

here's a Funny Fake of the Doll...

here's the Pic of the Doll & Drone...

Let's see if CBS shows any of this Drone on Wed tv show... i doubt it cause the DR told the HG's NOT to talk about it... but that's about it... James,Nat,Meech STILL have No Idea that Meech is Going... they think that Paul is getting Evicted... but today James started getting suspicious that either him or Nat will be the Next Target after Paul leaves... Listen James, First Figure Out the Paul is NOT Leaving and is in a Final Four with the showmance u have a F4 with ALSO, Lmao...

tomorrow is POV Cerm, which we know Nicole will NOT use... so Whatever, lol.............. More Later ...☺...

***Update***

Holy Shit... Look what i found... a Video of the Actual Drone & Doll... Watch it Quick before it's Deleted... it's So Funny, Lmao ...☺...

here's a quickie when the HG's saw the Drone...

and this is Part 1 of the Video when they say that Nicole said the Doll didnt have boobs, lol... Nicole did say that, lol...

8. Back To Top    #778
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok, i only have a few things today(Mon)... first as expected Nicole didnt use her Veto so the Noms will stay the same with Meech joining the other girls in the Jury House on Thurs... and After they Evict Nat... the Jury will be 5 Female & 4 Male deciding if Nicole will get the 500K or HOPEFULLY it will be 6 Female & 3 Males deciding between 2 Males, like every Fucking year... UGH !!!!...

so Listen, i have the Full CBS TV Schedule so u wont Miss any of the BB TV shows...

Wed Aug 31st Big Brother 8pm

Thurs Sept 1st Big Brother 9pm

Sun Sept 4th Big Brother 8pm

Wed Sep 7th Big Brother 8pm

Thurs Sept 8th Big Brother 9pm

Sun Sept 11th Big Brother 8pm

Tues Sept 13th Big Brother 8pm

Wed Sept 14th Big Brother 8pm

Fri Sept 16th Big Brother 8pm

Wed Sept 21st Big Brother Season Finale 9:30-11pm (After Survivor Premeire)

and for some Fun... check out the Latest BB Puppet Video... Funny like always, lol...

these are old but they're Funny... Gotta Love Vic, Lmao...

i wanted to Remind y'all about the Remark that a HG said to Bridg after she Dropped from the HOH Comp... they told her Not to Worry about Mr. Jenkins, that they will take care of him... well, he was Bridg's Plant in the House... and now, they are worried what will happen to him after they leave?... Bridg wanted to go get him after she dropped but BB wouldnt let her...

and u know How Much Nicole WHINED to James all she wanted was her Letter from her mom... OVER & OVER & OVER till James couldnt take her WHINING any longer and gave up, lol... well, after Nicole read her letter she was So Disappointed that it was So Short and Heavy Edited... she was sure her mom wouldve said alot more then she read... here's the Letter with Pics from her HOH Reveal...

Hi Coco Bear!!

I just want to let you know that we are so proud of you and how amazing we think you are.
    You take chances, put yourself out there, and do things that seem impossible to me.
    You're extremely brave and you handle it all with a smile.
    We miss you like crazy.
    I haven't burned the house down yet, thanks to the stickers you left me on the stove showing me which button controls which burners.
    My golf cart rides aren't as much fun [without you] and definitely not as bumpy.
    Paris, Beyonce, and Rain are all doing great. They wonder where you are hiding and send their love.
    Everyone here loves you and supports you in all choices you make, so go with your gut, head, or your heart, and just have a fun summer!!

Love you more,
    Mom <3

i cant believe that Nicole goes with her mom Golfing, Lmao...

i found a cool pic of our Lover Boy VEETOR... Yelling he's going to WIN BB18... YES !!!!!...

BTW, Vic & Corey both alone cooked up some Squid and they Liked it last nite and they tried Seaweed Chips and they Loved them... first time for both trying both things, Lmao... Ok, that's all i have today........ More Later ...☺...

9. Back To Top    #779
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    @Lostie, I think you are on point with your observationsabout Nicole and CBS Productions. She is pulling away from the pack. Yes, it was just “lucky” that Corey got thecare package wasn’t it. You must hate that chick truly and deeply to NOT postvideo of Nicorey fucking!LOL!!Hey, but you could help yourSpritsisterout here….I don’t hateNicorey enough not to want to see them screw. :P

Btw- that meme of Corey and the care package was soooo funnybc it is true! IDIOT
    As for Paulie, it took me a while to realize who he remindsme of but now I am positive he is channeling RICHARD SIMMONS..lord help us all.We do not need that look to come back !!!

Last, what do you mean that the jurors won’t vote for Jamesover Nicole? Why? Don’t they hate her and how she has played the game? Isn’t his game better?
    Ah, posting is lovely…so good to be back from whatevertechnical problems keep getting in the way of my posting!!

10. Back To Top    #780
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Holy Shit... the Fucking site is FINALLY UP... ok, let me catch up...

First... the HOH Winner is Victor... it seemed that James wasnt even trying to Win at all... he didnt have 1 letter down even after the others all had 2 letters down... he finally got 1 letter down at the very end just before Vic got his final letter down... so now, BB18 is all set for the Final Four already cause for sure Jatalie will be the Noms tomorrow(Fri) and whoever doesnt win POV will be Evicted next Thurs (james is the target)... then the other will be evicted next Mon on the Fast Forward week that will show the Mon eviction on the Wed tv show... please dont get confused... i explained how that will work above^^^^...

here's when VEETOR WON the HOH....
    https://twitter.com/Hec718/status/771554360719347712

and the "SittingDucks" Celebrating Big Time....
    https://twitter.com/Hec718/status/771562010836279296

and the Final Four Celebrating inside the HN room...
    https://twitter.com/Hec718/status/771560933252407296

i must say...i LOVED the Meech Exit from the house when she Evicted Pablo also... Paul's Buddy Pablo is GONE Forever... i Hated that MotherFucker...

BUT WAIT... Pablo was Spotted over the Backyard already, LMAO....

here's Meech's Exit in case u what to see it again... Awesome !!!!...
    https://twitter.com/keIIIykapowski/s...27141334843393

so who remembers the Groups???... the What???... yeah, so we finally have a complete Group OUT now... Category 4 are Gone....

so this will be a easy week... UNLESS P&V decide to PLAY THE GAME and NOM Nicorey instead and Get RID of them Once and For All... im Only Dreaming, lol... Nicorey has set themselves up pretty good to go to the F4 and possbily to the F2 with one of P&V... idk, but im Rooting for my PR Sensation now that Jatalie will be Gone next week... i LOVED that Puerto Rican Food they were cooking on the Vic Segment especially the FLAN... Delicious, lol...

here's the Vic Segment again...
    https://twitter.com/BBTooms/status/771568593788018688

there will be NO HN's this week... they all got a Egg on the "Have" roll except for Vic who ended up winning the HOH and Nat, who didnt need it cause she has the HN Pass... depending if the site stays Up or not... i will Update More Later ...☺...

@beethedead ... Hey Girl, Whats Up???... Happy ur back with us... u want to see Nicorey Fucking???... i already showed u... u have to read my Updates slowly cause i Post alot of Twitter Vids that u have to Click On to see them...
    https://twitter.com/didacfoltin/stat...59915527962624

but if u want to see some Real Nudity... like Corey ASS... here's a Cool Video... watch how we see Nicole seeing him come out of the shower But she Fucking Runs Away... what's Wrong with that girl???... she's been Fucking him for weeks now but she doesnt want her mommy see her watch Corey Naked but she showed mommy her Fucking Corey already, Lmao...

https://streamable.com/9s4x

Hopefully we will get a Cock Shot of our VEETOR these last weeks in the house, lol...

ur right bout Paulie and Richard Simmons cause that Pic above is a Pic of Simmons but replaced with Paulie's head, lol... and the reason i say that Nicole will get Votes if she's in F2 in that the Jury will be 5 Female and they ALL want to see a Female Winner this year... and she will be against a Male and like u know a Female has NEVER Won over a Male in BB History... i thought i was going to see that last year with Vanessa but she wasnt taken to the F2...

But with James... i said that above is cause that's what Day told Vic and the others before she left last week... to Evict James... so Day and whoever is following Day in the Jury will Not vote for James over Nicole... but that will not happen now, lol...

ok Chica... we will talk more Later ...☺...

Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast