Forgot your username?

Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #861
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Level
    Will they undergo a zombie apocalypse like on the Dead Set series? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Set

2. Back To Top    #862
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah she is not making black girls look very good right now. Her you work for me shit was very annoying and snotty. And he telling Scottie she was going to cut him up in pieces made me go what the hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazed And Kwam-fused View Post
    Yeah. Shes doing well compared to most of the previous black houseguests but she is kinda self sabatoging with her snooty, bitchy, uppity attitude. Like, girl EVERYONE is playing for themselves at the end of the day. If Fessy wants to take JC to final four then fuckin let him. Hes more loyal to u than him but hell be ditchin yo ass if you dont change the attitude.

I dont mean to bring race into it but the black people of big brother always seem to self sabatoge themselves because of either attitudes or inability to win comps. But mostly attitudes lol.

Disclaimer: i am black lol. Also i miss @Lostie!
    - - - Updated - - -

Sam and Tyler are my final two pic also.
    Quote Originally Posted by beethedead View Post
    I didnt get to watch bb20 for the first few weeks but I'm all caught up now and full of opinions!!!
    Superficial 1st...Hailey is beautiful...but...Sam was damed right for calling her out for flirting as game play moves....its not like flirting is an bad game move (and if u got Haileys looks why not work it!!???). Its that she doesn't add anything to the 🏠..agreed but Clairvoyant Kaitlyn who's all show up on the Block had a hell of a lot to this show what will I ever do without this narcissistic, slightly psychopathic houseguest, every season needs one!!!
    That whole Bailey vs J. C. Drama was a hot mess! I don't know if I stand alone with this but I think barely did more harm than good and that whole convo....SHE was triggered af because of her own life ...she was a poor spokesperaon for the cause since she was more offensie to JC than he was to her...chick just needed a moment to talk about her own pain...pleeze.
    I see Brett and Rockstar cancelling out each other's game. Taylor is playing well...so is Sam...those 2 are my final 2 dream!
    Anyone else wanna call a final 4...3...2...or 🏆 champion!!?

3. Back To Top    #863
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    I gotta watch last week's episodes!! I heard about Bayleigh's dictatorship....seems nice nasty turned straight up nasty!!! Got to see this shit! Last I saw Sam was turnt as HOH putting Caitlyn and hayleigh on the block bc they were useless teases...lol! I know Caitlyn went home but I was with production....i was digging her brand of crazy! Cuz she was never gonna win...but guess she knew that since she's psycho....errr...i mean psychic..

4. Back To Top    #864
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Seems like Bayleigh has forgotten it was bossy know-it-all behavior that got Swaggy voted off. And wasn't that his picture in her HOH room? Don't people know what it means to be subtle and fly under the radar? Of course what we see is what the producers want us to see.

5. Back To Top    #865
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    Seems like Bayleigh has forgotten it was bossy know-it-all behavior that got Swaggy voted off. And wasn't that his picture in her HOH room? Don't people know what it means to be subtle and fly under the radar? Of course what we see is what the producers want us to see.
    I was about to drink the Bayleigh haterade until your caveat...we see what the producers want us to see!! I'm no watching the feeds this year (grrrrr damn job) so I dont know real-time truth from reality show edited truth but if even if these clips are half true she has got to dial it back! I don't know about anyone else but I spent half the show yelling at the tv...oh Bayleigh has got to go!!! HOH lasts 1 week girl! After that she's playing a distance game like everyone else!!

6. Back To Top    #866
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Now that was a blindside! Rachel was so pissed/shocked that she could barely speak to Julie. If she'd only kept her big mouth shut she might've been ok. I'm actually glad she's gone for exposing Bayleigh's power app.

The women had a chance to rule the game but they're too busy following Tyler and Brett. Why do they think those two would ever take a woman to the end?

Well that does it for me with Sam. After how she blasted Kaitlyn and Haleigh about flipping their hair around the guys, what's she do but tell Tyler she'll do whatever he wants, he's her number one, yada, yada, yada. Ugh, I can't wait for self-serving Sam to get gone.

Can't wait to see how Bayleigh uses her power now that she knows she got totally played. Her family and Swaggy were yelling at the TV telling her NOT to trust Tyler. Too bad she found out too late that he's this season's puppet master.

7. Back To Top    #867
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    Holy crap is it BB night yet. It is going to be so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Back To Top    #868
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    Holy crap is it BB night yet. It is going to be so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IKR!! Can't wait for the veto comp. Depending upon who wins, if someone takes one of the nominees off, Bayleigh will probably find herself backdoored ~ with a power app in her pocket! Once again trusting the wrong people will get you an interview with Julie, lol!

9. Back To Top    #869
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    Girl I just looked at the spoiler and it is going to be nuts. I can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    IKR!! Can't wait for the veto comp. Depending upon who wins, if someone takes one of the nominees off, Bayleigh will probably find herself backdoored ~ with a power app in her pocket! Once again trusting the wrong people will get you an interview with Julie, lol!

10. Back To Top    #870
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    Bayleigh is now immortal! Haha!! That HOH was a lesson in seeing whats really behind the veil!!! Omg!! What a primadonna... that was some SHIT! But what immortslized her was that house meeting!!!! What the af?!?!?!?! was that??? It was the best ever!!! Blood!!! Actually blood!!! The scream!!! Tylers tears...it was everything!!! She looks so glaormous on the outside ...her mind and heart are so flipping twisted on inside!! Hope she matures or gets therapy....soon!!!

Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast