Forgot your username?

Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #821
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    @beethedead ...aint it the Truth... we always end up with the Poor Pretty Boys, lol... at least they're Great in bed, lol ...☺...

2. Back To Top    #822
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    CBS finally released Jeff's Backyard Interviews after the Finale... he gives each HG a Funny 99 cents Gift related to the HG... they are all short but u can watch the HG's u liked the best ...☺...

i only can Post 10 Videos at a time... i left the Worst HG's for Last, lol...

3. Back To Top    #823
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level

the Only HG that didnt get Interviewed by anyone was Jozea cause he was busy with Jason doing the Ads for BBOTT... also Big Meech said that her & Jozea were the Only 2 HG's NOT to Hug Nicole after her Win... Good Shit... I Love It !!!!...

and here is how Julie was doing her Interviews after wearing her Heels all night in the Finale show... it's Great being the Wife of the CBS CEO, lol ...☺...

Oh and Victor used someone's Cell to find out bout his Instagram account and saw it went from 400 to Over 36,000 Followers... WOW, he going to get Alot of Pussy, Lmao...

and the Latest News i have for BBOTT is that they have already started re-modeling the BB House... they took out the Tokyo Room & the Bumper Cars and they've added New Wallpaper all over... it will look different then BB18 House... they have 4 Days to re-decorate... i will Post any Pics as soon as they come out ...☺...

and here are All the Social Media Accounts of the BB18 HG's if u want to Follow them...

Nicole
    Twitter- @Nicole_franzel
    Instagram: coconuts_

Paul
    Twitter: @Deadskulltweets
    Instagram: Deadskull
    Snapchat: Deadskullsnaps

James
    Twitter: @AsianJamesBB17
    Instagram: jhuling

Corey
    Twitter: @Coreybrooks34
    Snapchat: coreybrooks34

Victor
    Twitter: @elfitvic
    Instagram: elfitvic
    Snapchat: varroyoiii

Natalie
    Twitter: @NataliaNegrotti
    Instagram: NatalieNegrotti
    Snapchat: natalianegrotti

Michelle
    Twitter: @MichelleMBB18
    Instagram: michellemeyr
    Snapchat: michelle.meyer

Paulie
    Twitter: @PaulieC116
    Instagram: pr_calafiore
    Snapchat: PaulieC116

Bridgette
    Twitter: @BridgetteD_BB18
    Instagram: BBBridgette18

Zakiyah
    Twitter: @_Queen_Zakiyah

Da'Vonne
    Twitter: @DayDaVonne
    Instagram: DaVonneDianne_
    Snapchat: DayDianne

Frank
    Twitter: @FrankEudy
    Instagram: thefrankeudy
    Snapchat: fromfrank
    Facebook: facebook.com/thefrankeudy

Tiffany
    Twitter: @tiffanyAlexis04

Bronte
    Twitter: @bbbronte18

Jozea
    Twitter: @jossie_flores

Glenn
    Twitter: @GlennnBX

and a Great BB18 Girl Power Pic of the Ladies, Lmao...

4. Back To Top    #824
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Lmao

5. Back To Top    #825
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Just a Heads Up on the New Cast to the BB Over The Top season that starts Wed 9/28... im going to start the season but im not sure if i will stay with it cause All my Hundreds of shows i will be watching, lol... but i will watch at least once a week to see who gets Evicted... so idk, how much i will Update u guys...

they released the 12 HG's to play... u can go here to see their Bios & Pics... a bunch of Blondes, only 2 black girls, one of which looks like Zee's twin sister, lol... in fact we have 2 sisters playing together... a couple of Muscle dudes... a Old(41) Fat dude... i dont really care for any of them yet... maybe after i see them play, i will decide... most are Recruits that have never heard of BB... a couple of Superfans one of which is just 21 so how much BB have she seen?, lol...

here are a few Links to see & read bout them....

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lis...her-top-932172
    http://www.etonline.com/tv/198867_bi..._the_top_cast/
    http://zap2it.com/2016/09/big-brothe...organ-willett/

and a quick 1 min Vid showing the HG's...

and a 2 min Vid with ET asking them questions...
    http://bcove.me/w27yq596

the 13th HG will be announced on Wed on the Premiere which will be Jason from BB17 so we will have 7 Females & 6 Males...

and the Latest News i have for BB18 was that CBS is putting 3 HG's on The Bold & the Beautiful... they were seen on the Set filming the episode this w/e and they are Da'Vonne, Victor & Paul... i will try and Post the footage when it gets released... it will be on Oct 25th ...☺...

6. Back To Top    #826
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Hey my BB People... im just dropping by to give u the Link to see the BB Over The Top Online Season... it's FREE and u only have to CLICK on "Feeds 1" once u get to the page... never mind all the other stuff on the page... once u Click on "Feeds 1", u will get the Live Feeds...

http://www.bmx-tv.net/

i know it's hard to know when to watch... but i know that from Mon-Fri, they will have a Daily Update that will cover everything that happened that day and it takes only about 7 mins to watch... so if u go to it u can stay Updated... it's on 7pm BBT(big brother time, which means Pacific Time) so if ur in the East, that's 3 Hrs later at 10pm...

im just Loving this season... they're playing it so much Different then the regular BB way... and they will show all the Comps Live on the Feeds... they give us No Fish at all... in fact, one of the Hot Guys called Justin, he doesnt know BB and the dude took off all his clothes the first nite and got Buck Naked just outside the shower and we saw his Junk and Ass... he is So HOT !!!...

so anyway, i will give u the BB Schedule on when things are being shown...

Monday 3pm BBT: Veto comp
    Monday 7pm BBT: Weekly Replay daily recap

Tuesday 1pm BBT: Veto meeting
    Tuesday 7pm BBT: Weekly Replay daily recap
    Tuesday 7.30pm BBT : Live Diaries

Wednesday 7pm BBT: Weekly recap
    Wednesday 8pm BBT: Live eviction
    Wednesday 9pm BBT: HOH comp

Thursday-Julie QA with hamsters
    Thursday-Julie's evictee interview
    Thursday 7pm BBT: Weekly Replay daily recap

Friday 7pm BBT: Weekly Replay daily recap
    Friday 7.30pm BT: Live Diaries

Saturday 1pm BBT: Have-not reveal
    Saturday 7pm BBT: Safety ceremony

Sunday 7pm BBT: Final safety ceremony/nominations

remember that BBT means Big Brother Time...

one Big change they did was the Memory Wall... they made it goofy, lol...

they named the First HOH today and he's Monte... and the HOH Comp lasted 24 hrs... the weirdest way ive ever seen picking a HOH, lol... the game is being played so different... and the Cast looks pretty good... most are from the South and they speak with that Thick Southern Accent... alot of the Guys are HOT and alot of the Girls are Sexy... so i hope i helped y'all by giving u the Link to watch the show for Free... i hope u enjoy whatever u decide to see ...☺...

7. Back To Top    #827
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok, BB is going Great... the Feeds have been on Fire... America is voting for a Nom and gets an Eviction Vote every week so it's been so much Fun... But i know what y'all are waiting for the Hot Male Nudity... YES, i have it... this guy is unaware of how BB works with all those cameras around... so on his first nite there, he took off all his clothes BEFORE he entered the shower, Lmao... Bad for him...But... GREAT for US, lol... i will Post the Hot Pics on a Spoiler Tag... Enjoy ...☺...

Spoiler Spoiler:

8. Back To Top    #828
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    @Lostie, Ah, that cock is a thing of beauty. Thank you...LOL

9. Back To Top    #829
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by beethedead View Post
    @Lostie, Ah, that cock is a thing of beauty. Thank you...LOL
    Hey Chica... ur back from ur Vacation... havent heard from u in a while, lol... Oh Yeah, we got this season of BB with a Cock Man that Loves to show off his Dong All the Time... and he's so dumb, he doesnt realize that he has Millions of fans watching him swing his Dick, lol... in fact, the other day, he again got naked before his shower But this time he did it in front of 2 Girls and a Guy... and the Guy is showmancing one of the Girls in the bathroom... so after that happened, the Guy has been wanting to Evict our CockMan cause i guess he saw the Huge Dick and was jealous that his Girl saw it was Bigger then his own Dick, lol... why are guys always comparing their Cocks, lol... check it out here:

https://twitter.com/BBTooms/status/784225182630031360

this season has been just Amazing... So Different then any other season ive seen... only cause it's shown on the Live Feeds... u see everything and we even get Live DR's with the HG's talking to us... and they have America Voting every week for a 3rd Nominee & we get an Eviction Vote & we Vote for the Have Nots every week... so we Control pretty much everything that's happening in the BB House... even to the End cause they have No Jury cause America Votes for the BB Winner... Fuck, i Wish we had that in BB18 cause Fucking Nicole would've NEVER won, lol...

Click on that Link i sent u and see some of it, to see what u think bout it... they give a 7 min Update every nite at 10pm to tell us what happened that day so the fans can stay in touch with only watching those 7 mins Mon-Fri... i thought i wasnt going to like this season but Shit, im Loving it !!!!... i will continue posting all the Cocks i find, Lmao ...☺...

this is the CockMan "Justin", he tells the most Outrageous Sex stories, he was a Pimp:

and this is the Guy in the bathroom, "Monte" who wants to evict CockMan:

and this is the other Hot Dude in there, "Shane"..he had a Hot Beard but he shaved it off:

Oh BTW, the First Eviction was "Cornbread" who was the Fat Old Dude... and he left cause America put him on the Block and ended up Evicting him even though the HOH was in his Alliance, Lmao... that's how much Power America has in this BB season... I Love It !!!...

10. Back To Top    #830
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    @Lostie, vacation, that's rich, ha!
    I am home for a few evenings, and finally finished that amazing book so, I can finally catch up and do more than read all of the posts like a lurker!

Please keep me up to date on BB Fall Edition . It consumed my summer but it was loads of fun!!
    Justin (New Orleans) has some real promise but he is no Victor (Slidell). But note to self "got to go to Louisiana" they make some yummy men there!
    You are right SHANE was flipping amazing with the beard! Why did he kill it? hope he rocks it again before the season is over!

Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast