Forgot your username?

Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #811
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    @NostraKwamus ... that's a good breakdown on the votes... and ur So Right... Paul is a Ediot indeed, lol... the Only reason i will Love this Finale is that we know the Vote will be a Close one at the end no matter who's F2... let's wait till we see the Jury Roundtable with Dr Will, he does every yr to see how the Jury is feeling... i want to see if they're Bitter or Not... i would just Hate if Nicole winds up Winning over a Male and Makes History... UGH !!!... such a Awful Female to do that... Bleh !!!!...

@beethedead ... Hey Chica... i thought u Hated Zee cause she Picked On her eyelashes 24/7???, Lmao... so how are u liking the Ending of the Long BB Summer... u can see why we are all so addicted to this show, lol... did u go Vote for VEETOR for AFP?... we can Vote 20 times a day... i found this cute pic of Vic & Nicole when they made a alliance before the show, Lmao...

************************************************** ****************************
    ************************************************** ****************************

we are still waiting for Part 2... i think that James might want to Win this Part for real... he keeps telling Paul that he WANTS to Win this Part so im not sure cause he told Nicole that he's willing to Throw it to her... so idk... Man, looks like the Finale will be Jammed Packed with Shit... they have to show us Parts 1&2... where we always seen it in the Feeds in past years but not this year... show the Jury Roundtable with Dr Will... tell the Questions to the F2 from the Jury... talk to the HG's before Jury... a busy 90 mins, lol.................. More Later ...☺...
    uu

2. Back To Top    #812
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    @Lostie, look at that snake so perfectly positioned....the one and only time I would trade places with Nicole is ad the opportunity to wrap myself around VEECTOR like that snake
    As for Zee, she annoyed me with the plague of tics......eyelash pulling, itching scalp tapping, even her clothes didn't accentuate her assets correctly, BUT the shit with Paulie was just the last straw and tipped me into "hate that chick zone". Her shit is out there on display and every dude after Paulie now knows exactly how to play her.

3. Back To Top    #813
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok, BB did Part 2 last nite... and guess who won?... Yup, Ratty Nicole Won Part 2... and she KILLED James... it was a time comp which she beat him by at least 18 mins... they were given clues and they had to place the HG's Pics in Picture Frames on a wall one by one... so it will be a Paul-Nicole Part 3 now, just the way they planned... after the comp when James went to the DR... they were Jumping up&down Celebrating like Crazy... UGH !!!...

we are still Not Sure IF Nicole will take Paul to the F2... but for sure Paul is taking Nicole to the F2... so it looks like if James has any chance in going to F2, it will have to be If Nicole takes him... we will see...

here's when the Have Not room was Not before it became the HN room...

this is to show u how much of a PIG Ratty is... she places the chicken in the Trash in order to take the cover off... how Awful is that?... then she Digs through the Trash looking for Paul's licorice... UGH !!!

the Feeds are pretty much DEAD by now... all the Comps are Done... no more studying... no more strategies... no more Nada, lol... till Wed's Finale... Oh, they got Jenja today like every year.... i will update, if anything weird happens........ More Later ...☺...

@beethedead ...i found a collection of GIF's of VEETOR just for u girl...Enjoy ...☺...

4. Back To Top    #814
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    @Lostie....it's almost a wrap...so sad. But, I will cherish those VEECTOR gifs forever and will be using them as needed for my personal (self) pleasure . He is a beast for sure but he is also a better MAN than Frank, Paul, Paulie. James and Corey get honorable mentions but don't stack up to him. Gonna miss my shirtless Latin love for a long time...hahaaaa!

5. Back To Top    #815
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    OMFG...in ALL my YEARS watching this show... this has to be THE WORST Finale EVER... the other day i was reading a "The Best" & "The Worst" BB Winners and i have to say i now have MY Worst BB Winner Ever = Nicole BB18... UUUUGGGGHHHH !!!!.....

what have i been telling Y'All bout Nicole & Production???...HUH???... BB did the Same Fucking Thing last year with Vanessa...BUT... then Steve did what Paul DID NOT do this year and Steve did NOT pick Vanessa for the F2 and He WON !!!... Paul did a 1/2 Million Dollar Mistake... the same as Many Others in the past have done... in the After Interviews, All the Nicole Voters said against James Paul wouldve Won Easily....

i been trying my best to see WHY in the Fuck did Anyone Vote for Nicole OVER Paul is Beyond Me... maybe i can understand All the Female Votes But SHIT how bout Paulie... wasnt he in the PeePee Alliance with Paul?... Come On... all Paul needed was ONE Swing Vote to Win... FUCK, did u see the Most SHOCKED Face when Julie said Nicole was the Winner???... YUP, it was Fucking Nicole's Face that was the Most Shocked... she could NOT Fucking Believe that she had Won... UUGGHH !!!!....

like i said The Most HATED BB Winner Ever !!!!!!... i been trying to find the Best Twitter Tweets that have shown the Most Hatred to Nicole and i will leave u tonite with them... i will try to Post the Jeff's interviews he did after the Finale in the backyard... some of them were real good, lol...

this was me when Julie pulled the Final Key...
    https://twitter.com/anonymousgirl54/...17253898792960

and when Paul picked Nicole for the F2....
    https://twitter.com/Brunettechiff0n/...23763928285184

and what i did after watching the Finale....
    https://twitter.com/TWill15_7/status/778820382899834885

also what i did when i saw Paul was ROBBED...
    https://twitter.com/sariahwarner/sta...15634914152448

and this is Acually Nicole after Winning....
    https://twitter.com/danidONAT0/statu...04856643461120

and Finally this is the Studio tonite after BB18 was All Over ...☺...

6. Back To Top    #816
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    @Lostie, Paul could've won easily if he'd taken James to F2. Paul was too cocky for his own good.

7. Back To Top    #817
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm curious to know how many showmances will survive in real life...Jatalie? Nicorey? Or the hot mess that was Zee and Paulie? I missed the finale (and the chance to see how they acted towards each other).

8. Back To Top    #818
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    @Carl's Right Eye ... ur so right... Paul even admitted it afterwards... he was thinking he could beat both... he will have that in his Head for the rest of his life, lol... also Jeff interviewed all the Jurors afterwards and all those that Voted for Nicole ALL said that against James, Paul wouldve Won Easily ...☺...

@Feelin' Groovy ... there been so Many BB Showmances but Very Few have Survived... the 2 Most Famous ones are Brenchel & Jeff&Jordan who had our First BB Babies... also we have Daniele(BB8) & Dominic from BB13 where they met and Later married... but as u saw, this year we had the Most Showmances in a given year, which im sure None of them will Last, lol...

u missed the Finale???... well, Zee & Paulie are Attached again, just the way they were inside the House and i mean Sexually Attached, lol... we saw that whenever they showed us the Jury House towards the end... im guessing they will stay together till Zee opens her eyes and sees what the Fuck Paulie is doing to her... and i know if Zee continues to stay with him, he will just get tired and Move On like any Jersey Boy, lol...

btw, im LOVING ur Sig Pics of Z Nation... they look so Cool... hoping to see u in the ZN Thread ...☺...

9. Back To Top    #819
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    i have to say what i LOVED bout the Finale... the BEST Part was when VEETOR WON the America's Fav Player Prize of 25K... he really needed that money to buy himself a new car... his old car his windows didnt even work, lol... so i was So Happy bout it...

and the other Part i LOVED was when we got to see Mr. Hot Sexy Dr Will... he gets Better Looking Every Fucking Year... OMFG... Too Much !!!!...

and so u can see who Voted for who... here's the Voting....

and last if u have the time... this is Rob who interviewed the Whole Cast & Julie... it's long so u can Skip the HG's u Hated, lol...

i found this Great Pic of Nat meeting James Daughter & Family... So Cute ...☺...

10. Back To Top    #820
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    @Lostie, I was streaming like it was the flipping Superbowl victory for my man VEETOR!! I didn't know that about his car....lol! Now, I know he is my type...#poorprettyboys....lol

Oh, and as for how many "showmances" will last. One. Bridgette and that plant. The rest will whither like summer camp flings bc that's all they really were.

Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast