Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #501
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    and we have a NEW HOH... Oh Yeah!!!!!!...

if anyone is confused on why Clay was Evicted on a 9-0 Vote... something BIG happened today 3 Hrs before the Live show started which Triggered the Unanimous Vote... i will explained it tomorrow as im so Dead Tired from watching the HOH Comp... BUT it was the Magic Vanessa Mist, lol... this girl is PLAYING the Game Big Time To WIN !!!!!...

so for now... i will have more Pics & the Full story tomorrow, ok... here is the New HOH Winner:....

Spoiler Spoiler:

2. Back To Top    #502
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Thanks, @Lostie, for keeping us posted with the latest scoop!

3. Back To Top    #503
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok, it's catch up time... let me quickly tell u what happened to Turn the Unanimous Vote... as u know, the votes kept changing like every hr every day on who was leaving... but u know that Vanessa wanted Shelli to stay so the Queen started Serveral LIES with Clay, JM which cause a Big Blowup to happen... she was saying this to James, that she "Claims" she heard Clay talking to JM about staying and agreeing... Van then started with her Fake Tears and the Arguing starts up... at one point Clay almost PUNCHED James in the face....this caused 2 things... the House voting Clay Out Unanimously including James Gang also to make JM as a TARGET, which she wants OUT next... so The Magical Vanessa Mist worked again ... and she was wearing her Magic Green Hat at the time, lol...

it was a Long Big night after the HOH Comp... Lots of Talking which i will get into in the Spoilers... and tell u how the HOH Comp was played out...

first let me tell u that these HG's pretty much know the BB Schedule of the Comps... they have Steve who is a BB Historian and knows every Detail that happened in the Histoty of BB... they already know that on Week 7 (this week) they have always been a Double Eviction... in fact, for the past 2 seasons on Weeks 7 & 11, they were DE's weeks.. so they are all preparing for a DE on Thurs...

so let's get into the Spoilers:

Live Feeds Upadtes----SPOILERS----Fri 8/7----New HOH----New Noms----

Spoiler Spoiler:

here's another Funny BB Rodent Video... this time on Austin, LOL....

4. Back To Top    #504
    Status
    It was always inevitable. Parabox's Avatar

Sharing the last BigCat with my buddy Carl
    Threads
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Level
    as always @Lostie....TY

and Vanelli ?? Nice!!!

5. Back To Top    #505
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Thank You Everyone... as u can tell, I LOVE BB... and it gives me great Pleasure to tell u all the Juicy Details that's happening in the Crazy BB House, lol... @DaysGoneKwame @Feelin' Groovy @Parabox @Indelible

and what happened to my BB friends??? i thought u said u was watching BB17?... @Purplerage @Mia Dixon @Tyreese's Widow

i wanted to touch on what happened on the Live Show... did u notice tht Julie was wearing her Glasses instead?, it's that a BB Thing now, everyone is wearing glasses inside the house, lol... even Sunglasses indoors, Weird, lol... and did u hear Clay call Meg a Whore?... Clay has NO Class... UGH ... i was going to Post the Clay Interview with Jeff but the youtube vid went private so if i find it elsewhere i will post it... but on it, Clay explains in his own stupid way, he meant no disrespect to Meg... yeah, right...

but i found something even better... i found a video that showed some of that FIGHT with Vanessa, Clay, James & Jmac that changed the Votes and when Clay almost Punched James in the face... this went on for another Hr but u can see here on how Vanessa throws her POWER around... with her almost Fake Tears and the way she has learned on how to talk to these HG's that are ALL Memorized by her...

the other day, they had a Charity Event with some BB HG's... they are all most recent so u should be able to tell them apart... including some of the Evicted HG's from this season... they are already making the BB Rounds... good for them....

Hearts of Reality is a Charity for children that have Fatal Life-Threatening Illinesses...

it was Great watching The Hitmen on the Live show... they were my Favorites last year and nice to see they are still so close to each other...

remember back in June on Clay's home getting Robbed... well, he's in for some Bad News very soon now...
    http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/b...882f284f2.html

ok, let's get into the Good Stuff... the Spoilers....

Live Feeds Update----SPOILERS----Fri 8/7----just extra shit----

Spoiler Spoiler:

here's a cool Pic from Jeff with Audrey, Donny & Adam (BB13)... staying in a hotel for the Live show...

6. Back To Top    #506
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Level
    @Lostie I had real life happen so missed most the episodes that aired so far, but I am marathon watching it this weekend. I will of course then catch up on your posts :)

7. Back To Top    #507
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    @Purplerage ...nice to see u... i've missed u... so sorry for ur real life trouble... hope everything is getting better now...

yeah, BB17 has Picked up real good after the first 4 weeks... u can watch the marathon with this Thread Opened so u can follow what happened every week with my Feeds Updates... remember what i told u, the tv show is different then the Live Feeds... so if u read my updates, u can follow the show better... i hope u have Fun watching it... Later ...☺...

Oh BTW, Liz just found the Voo-Doo Doll that James made and put it on Liz&Austin's bed... Austin put it on the HOH stairs... everyone was Laughing, lol...

they been messing around with Voo-Doo Dolls ever since Audrey was there and when she left, they found a Doll she had left in the HN room underneath a dental chair... it Creeped Everyone OUT, lol... Funny Shit that u dont see in the tv show...

oh, and Jackie just got to take off her Knight outfit after 1 week... she did a Striptease in the LR when she came out of the DR... all the HG's came to see her take it off... so Jackie can now go back in showing off her body again, lol...

here's Jackie yesterday doing her thing... she wore that outfit good, lol....

8. Back To Top    #508
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    I just couldn't take another BB this summer since I hated Clay on first sight. These people are just SO stupid it makes my brain hurt. I do read the recaps.

9. Back To Top    #509
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    @Tyreese's Widow ...we dont want ur Brain to hurt, lol... but Clay is out of there now... plus what makes BB more Exciting then having Stupid, Dumb HG's every summer, lol... im happy ur reading my Updates though... sometimes they're better then watching the show, lol ...☺...

a POV Comp Update... the Comp has been going on for Over 4 Hours right now... so it's a Long one... maybe one that is Timed and each HG go one at a time ... so i'll be back later to tell y'all the results...

10. Back To Top    #510
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok, this will be a quickie... the VETO lasted almost 6 HOURS... can u believe that shit?... and when we see it on Wed, it will last like 10 mins, lol....

so, let's get into all the Happenings in the Live Feeds....

Live Feeds Update----SPOILERS----Sat 8/8---VETO Results & Voo-Doo Dolls, LOL----

Spoiler Spoiler:

Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast