Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #761
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok, we got Answers in tonite's Live show... Loved the Brenchel segment finally showing the TV audience bout little Adora, lol... and MY, the Jury House was Great... i always LOVE when they show us what's happening in there... Loved the reunion of Day & Zee and i cant Fucking wait till Paulie arrives there tomorrow...OMFG, u think Zee will Sleep with him?... who knows, i still dont think she's over him yet.... but hopefully Day will stop her from sleeping with him, lol...

so as im writing this Post, the HG's are playing the HOH Comp & it should be finished by the time BBAD comes on at 1am so we will learn soon who is the New HOH... and Julie told us alot of answers... we will see the HOH Comp tomorrow on the Fri show... it's going to be funny watching Paulie in the show after we saw him get Evicted tonite... then like i told u if Paulie didnt get the RT then we will have the Jury Buyback and that's what will happen next week when the 5th Juror gets evicted and depending who is the 5th Juror... what are the chances of Paulie winning against those 3 girls that won NADA all season... it will depend on who gets evicted next week... as of now, it will be Corey... depending on who wins HOH tonite...

we saw in the Feeds after the Live show Jatalie talking to Nicorey teaming up to get rid of PAUL... Yes, the Backstabbing has begun and James has talked to Vic bout the same thing... it seems James wants Paul OUT so if it's Paul then it will be a good Comp with PeePee back fighting with each other in the Jury Buyback, Lmao... OH, the DRAMA... the DRAMA... Loving It !!!!!

also tomorrow in the Feeds we will learn who Won the Care Package which is HUGE cause they will be Co-HOH and will name One of the 2 Noms... Great Shit... this Power will Turn someone's game Upside Down for sure, Lmao... the HG's were thinking that tonite's HOH Comp will be the Slip&Slide where they have to fill the Big Cups with water when trying to run up & down a long lane... that Comp is always Great to watch and it's usually won by a female so if Nicole wins it... who the Fuck knows what will happen... but i dont thinks so, she will be falling all the time to do anything, lol... maybe Nat or Meech could win it...

im Happy that Paul had the RT... Fans were guessing he had it cause he was the first one in there and had the chance to really check out every ticket, he was in there for a very long time before he came out... and tonite in the Feeds, he told them that he picked it cause it was the Only ticket that had a Barcode on it... the others didnt have one... he's some Smart Dude, lol... im wondering if he will get a Prize for it... they should give him a Real RT to anywhere...

here's Paulie having Fun yesterday by taking off his pants while making a Pie, Lmao...

let me close this post now but i will be back to post the HOH Winner later before i crash...☺...

2. Back To Top    #762
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    Ok, we got Answers in tonite's Live show... Loved the Brenchel segment finally showing the TV audience bout little Adora, lol... and MY, the Jury House was Great... i always LOVE when they show us what's happening in there... Loved the reunion of Day & Zee and i cant Fucking wait till Paulie arrives there tomorrow...OMFG, u think Zee will Sleep with him?... who knows, i still dont think she's over him yet.... but hopefully Day will stop her from sleeping with him, lol...

so as im writing this Post, the HG's are playing the HOH Comp & it should be finished by the time BBAD comes on at 1am so we will learn soon who is the New HOH... and Julie told us alot of answers... we will see the HOH Comp tomorrow on the Fri show... it's going to be funny watching Paulie in the show after we saw him get Evicted tonite... then like i told u if Paulie didnt get the RT then we will have the Jury Buyback and that's what will happen next week when the 5th Juror gets evicted and depending who is the 5th Juror... what are the chances of Paulie winning against those 3 girls that won NADA all season... it will depend on who gets evicted next week... as of now, it will be Corey... depending on who wins HOH tonite...

we saw in the Feeds after the Live show Jatalie talking to Nicorey teaming up to get rid of PAUL... Yes, the Backstabbing has begun and James has talked to Vic bout the same thing... it seems James wants Paul OUT so if it's Paul then it will be a good Comp with PeePee back fighting with each other in the Jury Buyback, Lmao... OH, the DRAMA... the DRAMA... Loving It !!!!!

also tomorrow in the Feeds we will learn who Won the Care Package which is HUGE cause they will be Co-HOH and will name One of the 2 Noms... Great Shit... this Power will Turn someone's game Upside Down for sure, Lmao... the HG's were thinking that tonite's HOH Comp will be the Slip&Slide where they have to fill the Big Cups with water when trying to run up & down a long lane... that Comp is always Great to watch and it's usually won by a female so if Nicole wins it... who the Fuck knows what will happen... but i dont thinks so, she will be falling all the time to do anything, lol... maybe Nat or Meech could win it...

im Happy that Paul had the RT... Fans were guessing he had it cause he was the first one in there and had the chance to really check out every ticket, he was in there for a very long time before he came out... and tonite in the Feeds, he told them that he picked it cause it was the Only ticket that had a Barcode on it... the others didnt have one... he's some Smart Dude, lol... im wondering if he will get a Prize for it... they should give him a Real RT to anywhere...

http://i.imgur.com/gvjqkcM.png

here's Paulie having Fun yesterday by taking off his pants while making a Pie, Lmao...

http://67.media.tumblr.com/9cf6ef7eb...4s2no3_500.jpg

let me close this post now but i will be back to post the HOH Winner later before i crash...☺...
    Crybaby Paulie has a nice ass.

3. Back To Top    #763
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok, just a quickie cause im So Fucking Tired... watching these Fucking Feeds is like a Full Time job...OMG, it's so time consuming... we didnt find out who Won HOH till 5am ET last nite and i was fast asleep already so here's what's happened since then...

New HOH = Natalie

Care Package = Meech... she's Co-HOH

Noms = Paul & Victor

Yup, PAUL is the TARGET !!!... they got him the same way they got Paulie last week... if he doesnt Win POV tomorrow(Sat) he will be GONE and will Fight it out with his other Pee to get back in the house in the Jury Buyback next week...

as soon as Nat Won HOH, she started saying she wanted Paul OUT and her Noms will be P & V... then when Meech Won the Package, she said she didnt want to Nom Vic but Nat pushed for her Noms and Meech agreed... meanwhile these Fucking Motherfuckers RATCOLE (my new name for them) are in another room Giggling to themselves for being Safe this week... UGH !!!!... and word is that Production are pushing for Nicole to Win BB18 and are helping her in the game... UGH !!!!... and this was when Paul was SCREAMING his Head Off to Nat for his Nom after the Cerm...

here's a Pic that shows the Small Table after the Nom Cerm today...

here's Nat's HOH Basket... it had Jergens hand lotion, sandels, cookies, Kroger see weed snacks, Naked Palette(makeup), Jack links jerky, her bronzer & clips too....

a hand painted cross that Nat did at 6 yrs old... her grandmother sent it...

Vic listens to Nat's CD with Tejano music....

inside Nat's fridge she had Haggen Daz pineapple ice cream, frozen fries, burgers, kiwano melon...

let me quickly tell u that this Fri show was just our annual Clip show we see when it's F4 and they have nothing to show us that Sun so they show u a Clip show... and the ratings are so Low but this year they Tricked us in watching by combining it with the Fair... BLEH !!!!... also this was Taped on Mon so they Edited Paulie Totally OUT of the Fair for the tv show... and what the FUCK are Boob Wrinkles???... did they mean stretch marks?... WTF, lol...

tomorrow's VETO will be HUGE... stay tuned.... More Later ...☺...

**Updated**

i found some Cool Twitter Videos...

when Meech got her Care Package...
    https://twitter.com/Clayton_Baker/st...12694145925121

when Meech read her HOH Letter from her Dad...
    https://twitter.com/Clayton_Baker/st...19072096952320

when Meech was called to the DR to get her HOH Key...
    https://twitter.com/Clayton_Baker/st...18525000323072

when Paul Confronted Nat on her calling him a Liar after the Noms...
    https://twitter.com/Clayton_Baker/st...34268442025984

when Paul Confronted Meech...
    https://twitter.com/Clayton_Baker?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

More Later ...☺...

**Updated**

Hey, i have Great News... the Magical Voice of Paul with the Help of Meech & Vic convinced James & Nat to Backdoor Corey... so IF... Nicorey Lose the POV tomorrow... it will be Bye Bye Corey... Oh Yeah !!!!... let's say a Few Our Fathers, lol ...☺...

4. Back To Top    #764
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Alright... i have some GOOD News and i have some BAD News...

the GOOD News is that PAUL WON the POV !!!!... YEA !!!!!

BUT the BAD News is that VEETOR is being Evicted now instead... No Bueno... :-(

OMFG... this Fucking Nat HOH is Driving Everyone LOCO !!!!!... last nite, she was all UP for the Corey Backdoor then somehow this morning she was against it AGAIN and Wanted Paul Evicted... Lucky that Paul Fucking Shut her Fucking Mouth Up by Winning the VETO... so here's what going on... it seems that Jatalie wants to go to the Final 4 with Nicorey now... which i know will BLOW UP on their Faces Big Time...

we have ONLY 3 Votes to Evict this week... with Corey now as the Re-Nom... we have James, Paul, Nicole Only voting on Thurs... Nicole of course will vote to keep Corey and Paul will vote to evict Corey... but James is the Wildcard and since he's with Nicorey now, he will Vote OUT Vic and Nat agrees with him... but dont worry cause Thurs is a Million Years away from now... and it will give our Magicial Paul and his Way of Talking time to convince Jatalie to Vote Corey Out instead.... i have Faith in Paul to Pull this off... let's Pray... "Our Father who art in Heaven"...

the POV Comp today Lasted Over 5 Hrs... still not sure what kind of Comp it was but it was won by Points... Paul beat Vic by 1 Point, 21-20 and we were all HAPPY when we saw he WON !!!!...
    https://twitter.com/BBBridgetteDun/s...03736649281536

But then we all did the Famous Day Look she did to Zee when we saw that James wants to Evict our Pretty Boy Vic....
    https://twitter.com/WSpark98NZ/statu...98682315755520

i Fucking LOVE finding these Twitter Gifs & vids, Lmao.....

Look how Gorgeous Victor looks in this Pic... YES !!!!...

and i cant believe how Far that Nicole has gotten even after the HG's found out she has been BB18 Biggest RAT & SNAKE... and Why does Jatalie wants to Fucking work with them?... UGH !!!!...

and to show u the ONLY Game Moves that Nicole has made her 2 seasons on BB... here they were, Lmao...

as for the Have Nots, they are just James & Victor cause Meech got out of it when she won the Co-HOH... and they can Eat all the Pies they want this week, lol... Meech has to share the HOH bed with Nat while James has to sleep in the HN room... and i had to spend almost 2 hrs today watching while Corey was "Fingering" Nicole in bed under the covers... all we saw was the covers moving all over the place while his arm was going crazy all over... it seems that's all they do now... Corey Fingering her... Oh, i bet her mother is Loving watching that Shit, Lmao....

Ok, that's it for now....... More Later ...☺...

5. Back To Top    #765
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    OMG...im going through the WORST time of the season... it seems that Paul,Vic,Meech have NO IDEA that the other 4 are planning on Evicting Vic on Thurs... the 4 keep playing games with the 3 like if everything is fine... the 3 think they are voting Corey Out on Thurs and especially Fucking Ratcole... i just cant stand her Fucking Whiny voice and the way she keeps laughing with the 3 like if everything is Great...

u see, the problem is that there arent enough HG's left to get info from the others... there are only those 2 small groups that are keeping to themselves... that's why Paul hasnt found out the Plan on evicting Vic yet... otherwise he wouldve been trying Big Time on changing their minds... but i feel, the longer it takes for Paul to find out and try to change it... it will be too late cause everytime u hear Jatalie talk to each other... all that Nat says is that it's good they're evicting Vic...

idk what the Fuck to think... i mean if u look at the big picture, it makes sense to evict Vic and go after Paul with Nicorey then Meech... but i just Dont Trust that Fucking Rat Snake of Nicole... i betcha after Vic is evicted and when the Juror comes back into the Game... Paul will join again with Nicorey and take OUT Jatalie... whatever Juror comes back will be SAFE cause it will be a Number, the others can use for the time being... Ay Dios Mio !!!!!...

the cameras found the Perfect Pic of RatSnakecole "Yawning" after a Long Day doing Nothing but getting Fingered by Corey, Lmao...

and here's a Pic of Ratcole when Corey by mistake stuck his Finger UP her Asshole... Yes, i Fucking HATE her to Death...

i dont even want to talk about Sun TV show... what a Terrible Edit job CBS did... that Nom Cerm, they CUT all the Good Shit that Meech said bout Paul that he's a Atheist but still swears to God all the time... Oh Dear God... CBS doesnt want the tv audience to HEAR that Bullshit... and that short Clip of Paul's Friendship Talk... the dude spent like HOURS saying all that Bullshit and they cut it to a few minutes... and Where the FUCK was when Nicorey spend every Fucking Nite with Corey Fingering the FUCK out of Nicole's pussy, HUH???... CBS is so Afraid to show the tv audience that Shit... another thing they CUT was when Nicole told Nat about the Famous "FT" Fake Tits remarks by the Boys... Oh No, that's a No-No to air on tv... Bleh !!!!...

let me leave u with a Funny Puppet Video... Enjoy... More Later ...☺...

6. Back To Top    #766
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok, i have just a Quckie tonite cause Nada has changed and Nada New to report... as expected today(Mon) we had the POV Cerm and Paul used his Veto and took himself off the Block and Co-HOH Meech Re-Nom Corey on the Block (Meech was the HOH that nominated Paul that's why she did the re-nom)...

here are the Latest Alliance Chart and this week's standing in the House... Jatalie continues to play both sides and this week they are with Nicorey till Thurs when Things will Change again when the Juror comes back and Jatalie changes to the other Allianace or they get FUCKED... and i say Fucked Big Time...

let me talk about Thurs Live show... Julie will have a early Eviction cause we will see the Jury Buyback Comp on the Live show to show us the Juror(Paulie) that comes back... they're doing it this way so that Paulie will have the chance to play in the HOH Comp when the Live show ends... CBS is helping Paulie in a Big Way... they changed the Dates to Vote for the CP(care package) to Only One Day Voting from Thurs to Fri... in order to help Paulie get it, that way, they can delete all the votes so far w/o his name... im sure that Paul will get the CP this week... the Polls have told us that Vic was Leading the votes for the CP...

then the HOH Comp will be played on the Feeds(or not) but it will happen AFTER Paulie(or Juror) comes back... having a Juror come back means we will have to have another Double Eviction show... but the next DE will be the Long Kind when we see the 2nd HG evicted on that Sun and shown on TV on Wed show... they will Block the Feeds Down so NoOne knows who got evicted till we see it on tv... and the audience for that show will be with ONLY CBS employees so there wont be any Leaks on the eviction...

and as u know when Paulie comes back he will Join Up with Nicorey and most prolly Paul will Join them to get RID of Jatalie...IDK, this is the time of the year that either u HATE or u LOVE BB... this is when last year i saw that Vanessa was sticking around till the end and Winning it all... and now, im Feeling So Bad that Fucking Nicole will be in the F2...im just HATING IT !!!!...UGH !!!!... and with so little HG's left, Nicole is always on the Feeds talking with her MotherFucking Whiney Voice, it's Driving Me LOCA !!!!... but Thank God for the Mute Button, Lmao....

BTW, remember when they showed us the Fair on TV and they Edited Paulie out... if you watch the episode VERY carefully, you will see his shoulder or hands in a few shots. He was sitting next to Natalie in the pie comp… Paulie actually won Jessies Dunk, but editing made it look like Victor won and they gave him the prize as well… But thanks to Ziggy, he made CBS look Bad cause he Tweeted a Pic that showed Paulie in the Fair, Lmao...

we still dont know the POV Comp that Paul Won but we learned that the nite before the Comp… BB started at 1am showing them statements about a STORM Report throughout the nite every hour waking them up and running to see the Storm Report… and Paul Studied Very Hard that nite, that’s why he Won it… also during the POV Comp all the HG's were seperated inside the house, we learned that Vic was in the SR alone as were all the others seperated alone in a different room till the end of the Comp... that's why it took Over 5 hrs to complete...

and we had a BIG MOON tonite... Meech by accident Moons us GOOD, Lmao...

and a short Twitter Vid... So Fucking Funny... look how WHITE her Ass is, Lmao...

https://twitter.com/BBTooms/status/767967857665728512

guess that's it... i wont talk about how much Fingering we saw AGAIN last nite... UGH !!!!............ More Later ...☺...

7. Back To Top    #767
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    meh

8. Back To Top    #768
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    It's looking like Vic is going tomorrow(Thurs)... somehow Vic talked to Nat & Meech and convinced them to keep him... then after he left... Meech took 7 Lollipops as HG's and convinced Nat to keep Vic by showing her scenarios with the Pops... just like the other season when they used Skittles to determine who to Nom, Lmao...

but Fucking James is Determine to Evict Vic and after Nat&Meech Tried their Best to convince him otherwise... he would Not change his mind...idk, he must have a Real Hard On for staying with Nicorey... Oh btw, before i forget... Nicorey moved to the Next Level cause they started Actually FUCKING... guess they got tired of Fingering every nite... they got caught the other nite Fucking... i have a short Twitter Vid that shows the movements of Fucking and with Corey saying at the end, "Shit", like he Blew his Load too soon, Lmao... check it...

https://twitter.com/didacfoltin/stat...59915527962624

although Corey has been talking so much about hanging with Girls and making plans with Vic to hang out and pick up Girls, which Nicole heard and Got Super Pissed... idk, but i believe that he is Gay but now, he has to be BI... with all this Shit he has done to Nicole... but im sure he likes to get Banged by a Guy then Banging a Girl...idk... but Nicole seems to be Totally In LOVE with him... Oh btw, i saw an recent interview with Josea, which he was asked if he thought that Corey was Gay or not... and he said Very Strongly that he knows he is Gay and said he has a Good Way of knowing Gays being Gay himself... so idk...

tonite's Wed TV show was good, it showed us a New Comp... Loved all that Rain Storm and like i said it took them Over 5 Hrs to complete... they didnt show the HG's inside the house in the different rooms alone... and Paul beat Meech, i thought he had beaten Vic 21-20... but otherwise the show didnt show us anything new, just shit we already knew... and CBS Edit that Big FIGHT with Paul & Nicole OUT... that Lasted for Over an HOUR and it took Forever for Corey to come out of the DR... but whatever...

u want some FUN... check Wil's Latest Saga Vid... this dude is the Best... he does Julie so good, Lmao...

and Back to the Good Days in the very First Week when Nat was Spooning Vic, lol...

im not sure how the Juror will come back yet... if it's a Comp with them 5 or maybe they will be involve with the HOH Comp like the other year... the only thing is that i HOPE it's Not a Crapshoot Comp that anyone can Win like the year that Jocostas Almost came back... that was a NIGHTMARE to see, remember, lol... so i'll be Rooting for our Man Vic to Win again and come back... otherwise i would LOVE to see Day come back... Wow, she would Kick Major Ass... i wonder how she's been Treating Paulie all this week... but i betcha he's been Fucking the Shit out of Zee all week... let's see what CBS shows us in the Jury House...

i want to bring back Memories from the Past... here's when they evicted Jessie BB11 and he left all his Girls Heartbroken with TEARS that they had a Funeral for him when he left... the Funniest Shit Ever on BB, Lmao... check it out....

ok, that's it for now.... More Later ...☺...

@NostraKwamus ...Please Expand... what does "meh" mean ???... meh that u dont like Meech white Ass, lol or what??? ...☺...

9. Back To Top    #769
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    @Lostie

I'm unimpressed with the season at the moment. James is being stupid as fuck because what he doesn't know is that Paulie has a great chance of coming back and once that happens James is out asap.

So meh is my current thoughts on the season. I'm unimpressed. Corey is annoying. Nicole is annoying. James is being stupid. Nat is ok. Meech is just there.

Ugh.

UGHHHH.

I wanna die lol. BB is annoying me and so is Fear The Walking Dead because it's just such garbage.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Lostie

I'm unimpressed with the season at the moment. James is being stupid as fuck because what he doesn't know is that Paulie has a great chance of coming back and once that happens James is out asap.

So meh is my current thoughts on the season. I'm unimpressed. Corey is annoying. Nicole is annoying. James is being stupid. Nat is ok. Meech is just there.

Ugh.

UGHHHH.

I wanna die lol. BB is annoying me and so is Fear The Walking Dead because it's just such garbage.

10. Back To Top    #770
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Update: That Jury segment was the best shit ever lol. They tore Paulie's life APART and I'm glad Zyk actually completely cut ties with him. I love Day so much ugh! God I wish she was good at comps. Paulie or Vic are gonna win this shit.

Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast