Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #531
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    this is Becky's Interview with Jeff....

ok, not much to say so let me get into the Noms....

Live Feeds Update----SPOILERS----Fri 8/21----NOMS----

Spoiler Spoiler:

2. Back To Top    #532
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    Yeah, I feel ur Pain, lol... but i've been Loving the Feeds cause i get to watch all that Extra stuff u dont see in the TV show... all the Fun & Games they play every nite has been Awesome... they are always inventing New Things to do every nite... plus BB gave them Alcohol for 3 Straight nites this week, which is un-heard of... but i Love watching them just have Fun w/o all this gametalking that Vanessa does 24 Hrs a day...

but ur so right... it's annoying watching HG's that u HATE playing or NOT playing the game... im sure we are going to get a Winner this year that we ALL will HATE for sure... UGH... u been away but have u been away from reading my Updates also?... Hmm, that's too bad... but Hey... im ready for 3 1/2 Hrs of Total Awesome-ness this Sunday with the Live 2 Hr Talking Dead show then the 90 Min Premiere... i cant wait ...☺...
    Yeah I've been reading your updates, don't worry. I just haven't been responding for that reason. The show is just boring and annoying at the moment. Now they're gonna get rid of John and then there will literally be no one I care about remaining. James is fine, but it's likely he'll be picked off too.

My only hope is that Becky makes her way back in. If it's Shelli then I completely and utterly give up.

- - - Updated - - -

All the people I liked or liked a little bit played horrible games or didn't try hard enough to win competitions (Can't fault them for that since some of the contests relied on luck) but seriously, this year....it's slowly but surely be going downhill.

3. Back To Top    #533
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    @DaysGoneKwame... i know, it's so Frustrating when almost everyone u dont like is left, lol... i once had a string of 6 years of Loving the Winners or even Loving the Final 2... BB8 to BB13... then i ran into 2 straight years in BB14 & 15 of HATING the winners until i saw BB16 and LOVED the entire season with Derrick, who i had predicted would win in a BB site which i won a Prize, lol... so i thought i would start another string of Good Seasons... but this season disappointed me (show wise)... for me, this has been a Super season (live feeds wise) cause i have so much FUN watching these crazy HG's playing around so much...

but listen, the season still has a month left... and Lots can still happen that can change the way it's been played... who knows, lol ...☺...

4. Back To Top    #534
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok, a quick Update to tell u about the 6 HOUR POV, lol....

Live Feeds Update----SPOILERS----Sat 8/22----POV WINNER----

Spoiler Spoiler:

5. Back To Top    #535
    Status
    It was always inevitable. Parabox's Avatar

Sharing the last BigCat with my buddy Carl
    Threads
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Level
    I take it back, folks....I DON'T want Vanessa to win!! :(

But damn...the girl is GOOOOD at manipulation. Damn Good. Smh...

6. Back To Top    #536
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabox View Post
    I take it back, folks....I DON'T want Vanessa to win!! :(

But damn...the girl is GOOOOD at manipulation. Damn Good. Smh...
    She's playing a good game, if a good game is being good at using a bunch of idiots. But I hate her face. She's so annoying.

7. Back To Top    #537
    Status
    It was always inevitable. Parabox's Avatar

Sharing the last BigCat with my buddy Carl
    Threads
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DaysGoneKwame View Post
    She's playing a good game, if a good game is being good at using a bunch of idiots. But I hate her face. She's so annoying.
    OH. MY. GODDESSES! She is sooooo fucking annoying.
    I can't believe I liked her at one point and wanted her to win.

She plays a good game, and she's flipping smart! The girl is on point! But dammmmmn...she's annoying.

It takes away the enjoyment of the show.

But you're right. They all are idiots! Every single one of them(Especially the twins...I hate their faces. I can't stand their voices either). They don't deserve the money. Vanessa is right to thief it right from underneath them. Fools!

8. Back To Top    #538
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok, i have a few Goodies... the Latest Wil's Saga Video... it's short this week but Great, lol...

and the Latest BB Puppet Video... always a Laugh, lol...

and a funny Vid when the BB Prankster James Scaring Liz... he does this almost Every Nite to anyone, LOL...

i have to tell u what's been happening with AssLiz... these 2 Lovebirds have been going 100 miles per hour in the Love Dept... so much that last nite they had a private Dinner in the HOH room which after Dessert... he asked Liz to be his Girlfriend... word for word... he actually said to her "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"... and Liz said YES, of course... im sure this will be on Wed's show, lol...

But the interesting thing going on in the Outside World... is that Asstin's GF... has Broken Off with him... she posted pics of his clothes outside her home who she threw out... i cant find the Pic i saw of it, sorry... but she also put out the Love Letter that Asstin wrote to her prior going to BB... u can read it here...
    http://realitybox.co.uk/big-brother-...g-love-letter/

i want to say one small thing on Sun's tv show... that HOH Comp was the Worst i've EVER seen... it was So Heavy Edited... the point when Jmac was eliminated the Feeds Cut Off... it returned like 5 mins Later showing us Jmac sitting on the Bench for like 2 SECONDS then it Cut Off Aagin... this time for almost 15 mins... and we're thinking something is Wrong... is Jmac still playing or What?... then FINALLY, the Feeds come back and we see Jmac still sitting down... so Something Fishy happened that CBS doesnt want us to Know.... UGH....

so not much has been happening in the Feeds... but i have to tell u what the Queen has been doing the past 48 hrs... CRAZY SHIT !!!!...

Live Feeds Update----SPOILERS----Mon 8/24----POV CERM----

Spoiler Spoiler:

@Parabox @DaysGoneKwame ... hey u have to take the Good with the Bad in BB... not every season is Good, in fact most seasons are always Bad, lol... but i know it Sucks when the HG's u get to Love all Leave and ur stuck with only the ones u Hate... but that's when u have to take the Bad and make it Good... Yeah, Vanessa is FUCKING ANNOYING, lol... i've learned to switch cameras on the Feeds whenever i see her Talking to someone, lol... but im just waiting how far she will go... if she leaves before F2... then Fuck Her... but if she makes it to the End and Wins it... i have to give her Props... BTW, here she is when she Heard u guys were Dissing her, LOL ...☺...

here's a cool video from this morning when Vanessa called Steve a "MotherFucker", lol...

9. Back To Top    #539
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    i just got The Queen Vanessa with her Evil Eyes... she's keeping an EYE Out for the Finale when she WINS, lol ...☺...

10. Back To Top    #540
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm hoping whomever comes back into the game can shake things up, and get Vanessa and those Asstwins OUT! Those two have become insufferable with their fake bubbly "Hiiii Juleeee" when they're voting people off, like they think everyone loves them, ugh. Can't wait to see them leave, one by one!

I always like this part of the show when the few people left turn on each other!

Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast