Page 74 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #731
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    ****BB18 live Feeds Updates---Sat 8/6---POV Winner---****

#ButFirst... here are some Goodies... i have the Latest BB Rodents Vid and it's Great... it's about Paul and the way he NEVER Stops Talking, Lmao...

and a vid that shows all the FUN that Jatalie are having... they're my Fav HG's...

y'all remember the movie "Mean Girls"?... here's a take on the HG's and the movie, Lmao...

last week, James pulled a Prank on Nat by saran wrapping her makeup case... it took her Forever to uncover it, Lmao...

Ok, let's get down to Business... i had to WAIT EIGHT 8 Fucking Hours for the POV Comp to finished to Update y'all... u wont believe how much housekeeping i did while waiting, Lmao...

Spoiler Spoiler:

i will be back with Videos & Pics ...More Later ...☺...

2. Back To Top    #732
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    The girls suck at this game. Ugh. Tiffany was a strong game player but she was so fucking annoying. Why can't we have a strong and smart (and not annoying) female competitors.

3. Back To Top    #733
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NostraKwamus View Post
    The girls suck at this game. Ugh. Tiffany was a strong game player but she was so fucking annoying. Why can't we have a strong and smart (and not annoying) female competitors.
    Im afraid the Era of the Smart Girl BB Players are Long Gone... CBS are only recruiting model types... even this year Zee&Meech were Superfans that Knew the Game... but look at how they're playing the Game... i thought that Day was going to get together with Zee and Form the Most Powerful Girl BB Alliance Ever but it never happened... i think Rachel will be remembered as the Last Great Girl BB player cause she was a Comp Beast & Strategist...

the Good Thing is that we as SuperFans that seen every season we have Our Memories to look back at... and so happens today Aug 7th is the 8th Anni of BB10 when Michele won her HOH and caused the Biggest CatFight in BB History... if u remember BB10 Michele Costas was one of the Strongest Girls to ever play BB... and she had her share of ENEMYS in the House... including LIBRA, one of the most Powerful Black Woman to play... just Listen to the Video and Hear them SHOUT & FIGHT with each other... Man, we dont see that any longer...

btw, talking bout the Gay BB players... one of the most Pretty Gays to play was BB10 Steven (too bad he was evicted early)... and he was 35 yrs old when he played in BB10 in 2008... which would make him 43 today and the Perfect Sugar Daddy for you @NostraKwamus , lol...

enjoy the Memories with the Video... the Good Old Days of BB10... with 75 yr old Jerry and the Oldest woman to play Renny 53 yrs old... and i will never forget how much SEX that Ollie&April had in the House... they Fucked in every room in there, Lmao ...☺...

Zee heard u said that BB doesnt have Strong Girls any longer and sent u this, Lmao ...☺...

4. Back To Top    #734
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    I've been consumed with my own "showmance" lol and haven't been posting but I've been watching BB. As usual, @Lostie your posts are as much fun to read as watching the actual show!

First, Paul is my boy but he does talk too flipping much and he is so fucking LOUD!!! He makes my head hurt sometimes with that voice

I just love Natalie and "Jatalie"...that Jamesie thing is adorable. It was funny watching her think that "damsel in distress" bullshit was going to work on Victor in the HOH contest. Um, girl that only works if the guy thinks he is going to get some. You are with James and kicked Victor to the curb weeks ago. You can't play the "you think im hot so do this for me...sympathy card". Note to Natalie...grown women have more than one weapon in their backpacks...load up :P

Speaking of women who get caught up in their own game (ahem....I've been there once....maybe twice....LOL) Zee thought that she was playing Paulie and all the while he has been playing her. @Lostie, that meme of Zee, spot on.

Again, she has the problem of only one weapon. Dumb girls. Your body is only one of your weapons and it's the one area where you have the most competition.... you have to work both the brains and the body angle, simultaneously!!!

BRAINS (i.e., STRATEGY, CUNNING, WIT, and having STANDARDS)....win in a hand to hand combat. Pretty is an advantage but it won't win you the game. Fuck him after you have the deal but fucking isn't how you get the deal. *smh*

5. Back To Top    #735
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    @Lostie I started watching bb in 11, so unfortunately I wasn't blessed with a gorgeous hunk of man you posted a pic of. I too am currently in a showmance of my own at the moment but if I was single I would be a sugar baby in no fucking time for that guy.

That fight was super fucking spicy! Memories. I need for them to not be so shallow in their casting. But they have to be at least a LITTLE shallow because they chose that old fat guy and he was just terrible. Rabbling on about young kids and their Justin Bieber music. Shallow in the sense that you don't pick someone who is nearly dead, but sort of relatable. Like Donnie. Nicole is sort of relatable but she's annoying now. Her strategy is to latch on to a cute guy and crash and burn because she never wins competitions.

Christ.

Zee is stupid, Meech is annoying, and to top it off they can never win comps. Paulie is going to dominate this game and at the very last minute they're going to snipe stupid Victor because he's blinded by "BRO" bullshit. Sausage fest game. It gets to the point when the guys aren't even hot anymore. Lol.

6. Back To Top    #736
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    ****BB18 Live Feeds Updates---Mon 8/8---POV Cerm---****

#BUTFIRST...let me comment on Sun TV show...

im sure Most of u are FURIOUS with how Vic treated Meech & Zee in the Nom Cerm...BUT i want to say that CBS Edited that segment to show us the Bad Guy was Victor... BUT NNNOOO... that wasnt the case... Vic spent HOURS & HOURS with his Boys going Over & Over on what to say and practicing on how to say it... and MOST of what he said was from his Boys and NOT him alone... they were Helping him on what to say...

and as i was re-watching the episode i was So MAD at CBS on the Edit they gave the tv audience that it was ALL Vic's Fault on his speech... But i dont give a Shit cause i had forgotten bout a important word towards the Women in this world called "Misogynist" which i consider those Boys are in Real Life... cause i cant believe on the Bullshit that they have said bout the women in the House... and i know, cause if i dont hear it myself, i read about it cause i read the Feeds Updates in other BB sites so i can stay current on what's going on...

ok, on to Happier Times, lol... here's the Latest BB Puppet Video... funny like always, lol....

and here is a Funny Pic of Zee showing us her "Preschool Curriculum"... it's funny, she was talking bout her preschool kids today with James... and something bout when she left, they told her that she can Re-Apply to continue working there... Hummm... i Doubt it now, Lmao....

and i found this Cool Video doing a Tribute on "Zaulie"...i Love the song by Alicia Keys...

and someone made the Coolest Pic of The Executives... Yes, that's the Real Paulie... HOT !!!!...

Ok, let's move on to the Spoilers....

Spoiler Spoiler:

************************************************** **********************************

@NostraKwamus ...Ahhh, so u was a BB Virgin, lol... u missed all the early years... for me they were the Best Years cause that's when they played w/o all these dumb twists they have every year now... BB11 was the Year we first saw Jeff&Jordan and the Gay that year was one of the Best to play BB "Kevin", he lasted to F3 and lost when Jordan Won the Final HOH and took Natalie to the F2... and Kevin was NEVER Nominated...

for me all the Early Years were All Classic... my Fav Gay ever to play BB was BB3,BB7 Marcellus... he was a Joy to watch although he made the Dumbest BB Move Ever in BB History... in BB3, was the First time we saw the Veto and the HG's didnt realize the Power of it and at one point Marcy had the POV on the Block with his Girl Amy and Chose NOT to use it and was Evicted... and Julie Slapped him with her Card when he went to see her outside, Lmao...

u missed watching the Evel Dick season on BB8... Classic Shit... and my Fav season was BB6 with Janelle, who is my Fav HG Ever... u saw Janelle in BB14, but that was her 3rd time and she didnt really play well that season... not like her other 2 seasons when she came in 3rd place both years in BB6 & BB7... in BB14, she was more interested in getting evicted so she can go back home and start a family... she has since then given birth to 2 daughters already...

glad u enjoyed that video on the Fight in BB10... i found a Better one... it shows us Most of the Fights in All the BB's throughout the Years... Alot of them are Classic Fights that we remember so clearly... alot of them are from the Late Years so u will remember some of them ...☺...

************************************************** *********************************
    @beethedead ...im not sure how to reply to ur comment... but i agree with what u said... more or less, lol... i mean, reading on what u said, ur taking this game too serious... this is all Fun Shit... like i told u before the show started... u needed to know Who knew the game and who didnt... so u can understand how they're playing... did u know that Nat was auditioning for The Bachelor when a BB scout saw her and asked if she wanted to be on BB and of course she said YES even though she had NEVER seen the Fucking show, lol...

i understand what u was saying on what Nat was trying to do while on the Swing... but knowing Nat i believe she was Honest... she knew that was the Only&Last chance she will have to Win a HOH Comp and was honestly asking Vic for the Win but he denied her... and i feel ur pain bout our bodies, i was in many situations like that myself.. u have to know how to work it to get what u want... sometimes it works other times they dont but u move on and say "Fuck It", right...

i hardly never been Played... i was always the Older one and More Experienced so i would catch them Fast if they tried to Play me... but i found it so Easy to play a Man anytime i wanted cause since i never stayed with them too long it was easy to do... leaving them wanting more, lol... that's the case with Zaulie cause it's the Opposite... Paulie is the Older one and More Experienced... that's how he still has her Played... and he has her Dreaming everynite on how their children will look like, Lmao...

idk, Chica... sometimes i have to read and read and read ur comments over & over to really understand what ur trying to say... like that last part bout Fighting? and only Fucking after u have the Deal... not sure what u meant but sometimes i dont want a Deal and i just want to Fuck so i Fuck... and IF i have to Fuck to get a Deal... i will... who cares if ur planning Not staying with the dude... but ur right with Zaulie... i dont think that Zee is that experience in having Sex and why is she Fucking him?... not sure, cause she's NOT doing what she has to do for her advantage... a Perfect HG that did it Good was Rachel when she Hooked up with her Brendon, she Fucked the Shit out of him and it made her WIN BB13, lol...

so what Showmance are u having that u been so busy with???... ur Romance with VEETOR?, lol ...☺...

7. Back To Top    #737
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    im just posting a few Goodies to enjoy while we wait for the TV shows... Wed POV should be alot of Fun with the Hide&Seek Comp and seeing the HG's Destroy the House... and Thurs DE show should be the Bomb...and i betcha the someone Unexpected will Win the DE HOH Comp and Shake Up the House... NOT, lol...

here's one of the Best Wil's Saga Videos... he really tells it like it is this season on BB... Right on the Button, lol...

this here is a Twitter GIF that shows BB16 when Nicole was Flirting with Cody(Paulie's brother) and making Christine who was MADLY in LOVE with Cody So Jealous... and now in BB18 when Nat was Flirting with Corey this week making Nicole Jealous like Hell, Lmao... Karma always gets u, lol...

https://twitter.com/ZakiyahBB/status...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

and we saw another FALL when Whiny Nicole Fell Off the couch again... what's wrong with her Whiny Ass, Lmao...

https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/statu...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

now, who Loves taking showers in a FILTHY shower???... how Disgusting is this?... UGH !!!!

and to show u how much Meech has been Campaigning to Stay in the House... this is how Hard she tried today, Lmao...

i have no Updates... nothing has Changed... only i feel bad that Jatalie has been Fighting alot lately... they been arguing alot but in the nicest way... not the mean way... they argue w/o shouting and talking so soft... it's so funny, Lmao.... More Later ...☺...

8. Back To Top    #738
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    ****BB18 Live Feeds Updates---Wed 8/10---BIG HUGE SPOILERS---BIG TIME !!!!!!---****

Fuck the Goodies today cause i have the Biggest Spoilers this season YET !!!! >>>

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'll be back tomorrow with the New HOH after the DE Live show.... More Later ...☺...

9. Back To Top    #739
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    ****Very Important !!!! ****

it seems that tonite CBS is giving Football Games... like here in the East... if they are giving Football where u live... u can go here to watch the Live Show on Time when it starts at 9pm ET... Enjoy ...☺...

http://videobrother.net/live-stream

10. Back To Top    #740
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    That was the most entertaining double eviction ever, lol. We were all (well I was) pretty damn certain that Michelle was going home. She slayed so many lives tonight. I'm honestly surprised they kept her after that, lmao. I was like WHHHHAAAAAT THE FUCK!? I was so happy and so confused. I loved it. Rip Z and Brig but honestly I'm happy with this turn of events. Let's watch em tear into each other. I hope Meech gets super safety so these fucks can't tear into her anymore.

Page 74 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast