Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level

CBS Big Brother (1-Current)

I've always loved this summer show. Just seeing these random people that I don't really know or care for win tons of money and stab each other in the back to do it is always the most fun.

I've started watching with BB11 and I've loved the show since. I don't know or feel like I should watch the previous ones because I like to feel like my reality shows are live and relevant; you get what I mean?

I've always been TRYING my hardest to get ON BB with no success because it seems like you need to be gorgeous or some kind of Z-Celeb to even be on it.
    Last edited by Dazed And Kwam-fused; September 25th, 2014 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Edited for Next Season and opened for the rest.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Level
    June 25, season 16 premiere. Let's hope it's better then last season, controversy not always a good thing. Season 12 is my favorite!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I was just going to make a thread about this show! It's my mom's and I favorite summer show. We have watched it since season 1. Have you guys ever bought the live feeds? I get them every year and they really are worth it. You see A LOT they do not see on tv, and how they edit and manipulate things that actually happened....I post on a forum for Big Brother called Jokers Updates and there's a rumor going around that this year's theme is going to be past houseguests and their relatives. Not sure how true that is, or if it will really happen but it's fun to go over there and talk about what you think might happen. Every summer my life revolves around BB. lol My nephew has auditioned and hasn't been picked, but I've told him keep trying. My all time favorite houseguest, Dan, auditioned for like 8 years before he was picked.

If you haven't watched every season, I would suggest watching, 2, 6, 7, and 10. Those are my favorites.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Level
    I only see the live feeds that get copied and put on internet...They are fun to watch for sure, but I am to cheap. Last season the practically had all the juicy ones for free. 10 was a great season with Dan being called a Judas, Lol...Season 12 is my fav. it had some funny people on that season. All time favorite is Britney season 12/14 she is hilarious.

They already did past house guest and relatives/friends, they need all new guest. If they do do that I bet season 14 Frank will be on with his famous dad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfMoondoor View Post
    I was just going to make a thread about this show! It's my mom's and I favorite summer show. We have watched it since season 1. Have you guys ever bought the live feeds? I get them every year and they really are worth it. You see A LOT they do not see on tv, and how they edit and manipulate things that actually happened....I post on a forum for Big Brother called Jokers Updates and there's a rumor going around that this year's theme is going to be past houseguests and their relatives. Not sure how true that is, or if it will really happen but it's fun to go over there and talk about what you think might happen. Every summer my life revolves around BB. lol My nephew has auditioned and hasn't been picked, but I've told him keep trying. My all time favorite houseguest, Dan, auditioned for like 8 years before he was picked.

If you haven't watched every season, I would suggest watching, 2, 6, 7, and 10. Those are my favorites.

Just a heads up I'm not sure you are suppose to name other sites and forums is this forum. Not 100% sure about the one you named, but defiantly not any TWD ones.

Season 16 is only a few weeks away, I'm excited for it!

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfMoondoor View Post

I like being in the loop when it's live. If I go back it won't be as fun haha. I think I started around 10 lol

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by The Walking Kwame View Post
    I like being in the loop when it's live. If I go back it won't be as fun haha. I think I started around 10 lol
    lol that's understandable. Season 10 is my absolute favorite season.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Good luck getting on there, Kwame. I watch it because nothing else is on. If I was on the show, I'd probably kill one or more of my housemates because they always pick stupid people. I guess my favorite winner was Dan, whatever season that was. He was actually intelligent.
    I post on a forum for Big Brother called Jokers Updates
    I bow to you, Queen, because I read your updates.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Level
    Just thought I would share some news may be true or false not sure. Big Brother 16 will be All Stars, again. Idk if this makes me happy or pisses me off....

New house will look like
    http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...all-64751.html

The new twists
    http://cartermatt.com/123277/big-bro...ink-hoh-twist/

spoiler for cast members

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/201...rans-for-2014/

Update

Not an All Star cast...This makes me happy...

http://bigbrotheraccess.com/big-brot...ement-3511813/
    Last edited by Purplerage; June 19th, 2014 at 07:03 PM.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    This should be a good season. When's it start again?

- - - Updated - - -

June 25th. Oh mah gah.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreese's girlfriend View Post
    Good luck getting on there, Kwame. I watch it because nothing else is on. If I was on the show, I'd probably kill one or more of my housemates because they always pick stupid people. I guess my favorite winner was Dan, whatever season that was. He was actually intelligent. I bow to you, Queen, because I read your updates.
    I think they only cast extremely attractive people. One taken gay, one token black. Guess you can't be black AND gay. :(

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Level
    Season 11 Kevin gay and biracial(Japanese/Black) plus they had a black woman Chima the worst hg ever. and had a bisexual white woman.
    Season 13 Lawon black and gay, and they had another black man and woman, probably the two most diverse bb house guest, sadly...

They seem to like to cast the HG as mostly pretty white people, one ass hole, rich bitch, country girl, country boy, all american boy/girl, with one unattractive redneck, with some other white people we will hate immediately. Then three "minority" cast members the more one is gay and black the better chance I would think you have of being cast. Lets be honest this show has the same basic stereotypes every year.

With the exception of last season all of them were racist assholes with the exception of 4/5, very bad season.

This post makes me sound like a very white and politically incorrect dingbat. Maybe I can get cast as the redneck who talks like a dumb ass.

Anyways I am super excited for the show to come back on, I am hoping for a much better season this year.
    Last edited by Purplerage; June 20th, 2014 at 03:50 AM.

Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast