Thread: Survivor

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level

Survivor

Any other Survivor fans on here? It just finished it's 30th season and somehow it still hasn't gotten old.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    The Succubus aka "The Beast" Empress's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Level
    So glad Mike won, and that Rodney didn't end up in the next season cast, I couldn't bear another showing of him and his massive Napoleon complex. I wasn't thrilled when I heard they were doing a returned competitors season, but then I saw Wu, so it's all good. I love survivor, you're right, it just doesn't get old. I give Jeff some of that credit, he's a fantastic host, and I love how he makes cracks at himself for how long he's been there. What a relic.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Survivor never gets old for me, and I agree that Jeff is an excellent host. I was surprised that Shireen didn't accept Will's apology, because he seemed sincere. Was that his wife yelling from the audience? I couldn't make out what she said.

I like how every season they give the show a new twist: Fans vs Favorites; All-Stars; Blood vs Water; White/Blue/No Collar....now Survivor Second Chance. Go Wu !!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah I think that was his wife, she was yelling something about him not being the kind of person Shirin was saying he was.
    I'm really happy Mike won. Was worried the final 3 was going to end up being Rodney, Will, and Sierra, that woulda been a disaster lol.

Overall I'm happy with the returning cast, excited to see Jeff Varner again- Australia was one of my favorite seasons. Was shocked Shane didn't get in, he makes great TV w/o being a complete idiot like several of the guys from this season haha, but I guess the GA found him too polarizing. Would also liked to have seen T-Bird, and I felt really bad for Carolyn, she certainly deserved to get on over Shirin. Can't believe she tied with Will for 2nd (all thanks to Rodney...).

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm still a sucker for Survivor after all these years. I can't wait for next season. I'm so glad Mike won. After Jen was voted out I didn't have a rooting interest until Mike became the underdog and took over the game. The finale was awesome. The reunion show was terrible though, way too much time spent on Dan, Will and Rodney the 3 most annoying contestants ever.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Go Survivor...back in 2000, nobody knew what a Reality show was, lol... i saw the Finale of season 1 when Rich won and the Famous Final Tribal with Susan Hawk...and i was Hooked... have seen every season since...

im Hating these Reunion shows cause Jeff doesnt talk to all of them, remember that season when he didnt even had them on stage... now, he has them on stage but doesnt say a word to them ...☺...

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    I love Survivor and am looking forward to s31 which has quite a diverse cast of second timers, plus the return of pretty Joe and his man bun.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    @Tyreese's Widow ...u know what i just found out that they completed and filmed season 32 already and will Air in Feb 2016... i was reading my Big Brother Blogs and found out that Caleb (the HG that was Obsessed with Amber last year)... well, he became the 2nd HG to appear in Survivor... the first being a few seasons ago with Hayden winner of BB12...

this is the first time that CBS has filmed the seasons out of order so let's see if any spoilers come out with S32 being filmed already... and let's see how far Caleb will go, lol ...☺...

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    I hate America for not voting for this legend.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Level
    I haven't watched Survivor since season 27 - the season where they came with loved ones - but I was watching the last reunion show and it grabbed my interest when they announced the new cast and some of them were all the way back from seasons 1 and 2, and I just may watch this one. I used to love this show and I did until probably season 24 or 25. So I'm excited to see these people again - and I really liked Vytas from season 27 and I'm glad he's back.

Quote Originally Posted by sparklyunicorn View Post
    Yes I was disappointed. I would have liked to see him again.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast