Forgot your username?

Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #301
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Level
    I liked Jeff until I heard about things he said on the feeds during his initial season. And returning season, he's an asshole.

I don't know I've always kind of liked Jordan lol, surprisingly enough as far as longevity goes the girl has one of the best track records on the show. 1st and 4th isn't bad! And plus I posted way earlier in this thread the shade she threw at the girl (her name is escaping me) who eliminated her. She seems like a sweet girl and I cannot dislike her for that.

Brendon, like Jordan seems like a nice person who just happens to have a partner whose obnoxious.
    Ii
    However I do like Rachel a lot more then I like Jeff , I despised her the first season she played but bb13 was total redemption and a deserved victory on her part. She actually won with integrity , she stuck with her side to and through and kept them for as long as she could. She definitely saved Jordan numerous times during the back half of that season. She plays with integrity I will give her that. Her personality though .... Eh....

2. Back To Top    #302
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    GOTTA COPY THIS SO I DONT FORGET!!!!!!!

Thurs 9/4...Final Thurs Airing(9-10pm)

Tues 9/9 (8-9pm)

Wed 9/10...Special Eviction Night(8-9pm)

Sun 9/14...Final Sun Airing(8-9pm)

Tues 9/16 (8-9pm)

Wed 9/17 (8-9pm)

Fri 9/19 (8-9pm)

Wed 9/24..BB Finale Night(9:30-11pm)

3. Back To Top    #303
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Thank you y'all for ur comments on JeJo & Brenchel... they have so many Fans that Love them or Hate them or Both, lol...

like many of you, i grew to Love Rachel on BB13 but when i first saw her...UGH, i HATED her, lol...as for JeJo, they have been my Dream BB Couple Ever... ever since she told him she didnt know what was a quarter to twelve, lol...

i cant wait for the wedding, hope CBS pays for it so it could be BIG, lol....

i was going to Hide this but since this week is all for Nothing, lol... let me tell u what happened last nite with the TA Mission, lol...

so, the Mission was to find a RAT in the house, Fakie starts it off in the KT with Derrick next to him, he Yells Out Loud and they both start running and screaming, LOL....

here's a GIF:

and here's a funny one with Caleb telling them "How Big" the RAT was, lol...mind you, there is NO rat, lol....

now, this has to be the easiest fastest 5K they have recieved yet cause they started it at 3:30am till 6am only... and at one point, Vic started getting sleepy but D got her up and going again, lol....

the DR helped them out by giving them rat traps and Caleb was the Beast going around looking for it and getting everyone else to do also, lol...

BB got some good footage for Tues tv show, lets see how much they will show us....

here's a funny pic of the Final Four(Golden Girls), LOL....

u want to Laugh... here's Vic throwing some MAJOR FARTS !!!!...

and here's something i think Vic will be able to use once she leaves the house, lol...

that's all i got for now...dont Forget BB is on TUESDAY the next 2 weeks...☺...

4. Back To Top    #304
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    Thank you y'all for ur comments on JeJo & Brenchel... they have so many Fans that Love them or Hate them or Both, lol...

like many of you, i grew to Love Rachel on BB13 but when i first saw her...UGH, i HATED her, lol...as for JeJo, they have been my Dream BB Couple Ever... ever since she told him she didnt know what was a quarter to twelve, lol...

i cant wait for the wedding, hope CBS pays for it so it could be BIG, lol....

i was going to Hide this but since this week is all for Nothing, lol... let me tell u what happened last nite with the TA Mission, lol...

so, the Mission was to find a RAT in the house, Fakie starts it off in the KT with Derrick next to him, he Yells Out Loud and they both start running and screaming, LOL....

here's a GIF:

http://i.imgur.com/r8dL2I7.gif

and here's a funny one with Caleb telling them "How Big" the RAT was, lol...mind you, there is NO rat, lol....

http://i.imgur.com/BpW5Crx.png

now, this has to be the easiest fastest 5K they have recieved yet cause they started it at 3:30am till 6am only... and at one point, Vic started getting sleepy but D got her up and going again, lol....

the DR helped them out by giving them rat traps and Caleb was the Beast going around looking for it and getting everyone else to do also, lol...

BB got some good footage for Tues tv show, lets see how much they will show us....

here's a funny pic of the Final Four(Golden Girls), LOL....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...oldenGirls.jpg

u want to Laugh... here's Vic throwing some MAJOR FARTS !!!!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1495etDfKj4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsD0Zt1QThw

and here's something i think Vic will be able to use once she leaves the house, lol...

http://i.imgur.com/tcZxtgn.jpg

that's all i got for now...dont Forget BB is on TUESDAY the next 2 weeks...☺...
    lmao at the farts. Good on them for winning that 5k. Can't wait for this week to be overrrrrrrr.

5. Back To Top    #305
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Intheclear View Post
    I liked Jeff until I heard about things he said on the feeds during his initial season. And returning season, he's an asshole.

I don't know I've always kind of liked Jordan lol, surprisingly enough as far as longevity goes the girl has one of the best track records on the show. 1st and 4th isn't bad! And plus I posted way earlier in this thread the shade she threw at the girl (her name is escaping me) who eliminated her. She seems like a sweet girl and I cannot dislike her for that.

Brendon, like Jordan seems like a nice person who just happens to have a partner whose obnoxious.
    Ii
    However I do like Rachel a lot more then I like Jeff , I despised her the first season she played but bb13 was total redemption and a deserved victory on her part. She actually won with integrity , she stuck with her side to and through and kept them for as long as she could. She definitely saved Jordan numerous times during the back half of that season. She plays with integrity I will give her that. Her personality though .... Eh....
    I agree with all of this. Jeff isn't as great as CBS makes him out to be. I also like Rachel a lot more than I could ever like him.

Are you talking about Shelly from BB13? I know they had a falling out because she flip flopped and voted with the side of the house that got Jeff out. Or Porsche? That's who eliminated Jordan in 13 and sat with Rachel for final two. Besides those two I can't think of anyone else Jordan spoke ill of, she really seems like a genuine person.

I personally hated that he proposed to her while the cameras were rolling, while he could had easily done the same thing at the house, considering he is on the payroll, and made it a more intimate affair. It just felt cheap and served as filer for the episode.

6. Back To Top    #306
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by kristenicole View Post
    I agree with all of this. Jeff isn't as great as CBS makes him out to be. I also like Rachel a lot more than I could ever like him.

Are you talking about Shelly from BB13? I know they had a falling out because she flip flopped and voted with the side of the house that got Jeff out. Or Porsche? That's who eliminated Jordan in 13 and sat with Rachel for final two. Besides those two I can't think of anyone else Jordan spoke ill of, she really seems like a genuine person.

I personally hated that he proposed to her while the cameras were rolling, while he could had easily done the same thing at the house, considering he is on the payroll, and made it a more intimate affair. It just felt cheap and served as filer for the episode.
    http://youtu.be/ckv68LfzqeM

her comment about hosting comps and wearing bikini's to Porsche was what I was speaking of! Lol. I remember the Shelly fight too. Shelly had that coming so I can't say it was shade. This one was pure shade on Jordan's part, hilarious and true, but I wasn't expecting it from her.

7. Back To Top    #307
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    here's Wil's latest video, he actually got Drunk and made a vid, LOL....

and guess what America voted for?...they gave the HG's a Doggie for a Day, can u believe that?... Incredible, lol...

BTW, did anyone watch "Utopia" on FOX this Sunday?...it's pretty wild... i started watching the Free Live Feeds 2 weeks ago and i knew the first Epi was going to be Wild... i wish BB would hire HG's like these, LOL....

8. Back To Top    #308
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    the HG's had FUN today(Tues) with IZZY, their female dog...they had her for about 5-6 hrs... she was so cute, very playful, in fact she is a Hollywood dog, who has appeared on tv before... here are a few pics of her...

and here's a cute one with Derrick sleeping with her... making Izzy like one of the HG's, lol...

9. Back To Top    #309
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    So...

Spoiler Spoiler:

So it all boils down to where his head lies. Is it with Frankie or is it with the others?

What's all this about the jurors coming back next week? Another twist? Will they ultimately vote and decide who goes to jury with them?

10. Back To Top    #310
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Level
    How awkward for Christine to come into Jury house right when they are talking shit about her,....Or is that Karma, Lol!

Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast