Page 69 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #681
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    ****BB18 Live Feeds Update Spoilers---Thurs 7/7---New Power, maybe?---****

Hey, sorry for Not Updating but i had Nothing New to report... was just waiting for the eviction show... so the Live show was routine... Julie looked Gorgeous in the dress... the Only Big News i wanted to post was that the House is AFTER Frank now, after he told Paulie bout the 8Pack, they all started to compare notes and saw that Frank has been making F2, F3, F4 Deals with almost everyone... and im sure he Thanked GOD, when he was SAFE this week, so far...

that HOH Comp was one of those comps that require Luck to win and Not skill... which i dont like cause anyone can win it... look who Won?... yeah Who?... Bridgette?... but like we saw in the show, Frank has Bridg in his back pocket and she will Nominate whoever he wants... so let's see... the Noms Cerm is Fri AM then with the Roadkill Comp on Fri PM... we know that Frank wants Tiff OUT so he's already planting the seeds in Nom Tiff to Bridg...

did u notice the 2 stagehands running across picking up the balls from the floor, lol...

so here is the Updated Chart that shows us the Safe Team....

and as for the Have Nots, they are the First Team to be eliminated from the HOH Comp who was Nicole's Team... and Corey tried out his Bed for the next week and he didnt even fit inside of it, Lmao...

let me post some Great videos....

this is the 2nd BB Puppets vid....

and here are some Live Feeds Highlights vids...this first one is with a Spooning Session with Corey,Nicole&Victor, lol...

i bet u havent seen the Phone used yet?, right... well, here it is, lol...

ok, that's it for the vids... so right now, not much happening, they're just waiting for the HOH Room reveal... but i do have the HOH Basket that's waiting for our Little Bridg, Lmao...

if ur wondering bout the Battle Back Comps... the first one was played already and this week they will play it with VEETOR... CBS is Loving it that we cant find out who's winning like in the Feeds when we know everything, lol... they will have Huge Ratings for that July 22nd Episode...

let me end with my #notgaycorey Moment... he was telling one of his many stories and said he lives in Jack Ruby's former house and it's in a "gayborhood"...Hummmm, lol...

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/sta...23313505939456

and another Funny one, Lmao....

https://twitter.com/BigBrotherista1/...42756402036736

so i'll be back tomorrow(Fri) with the Noms & Roadkill Winner & the 3rd Nom... it should be good... More Later ...☺...

2. Back To Top    #682
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    ****BB18 Live Feeds Spoilers Updates---Fri 7/8---Lots of Spoilers--The Noms, Roadkill Winner, 3rd Nom *****

Spoiler Spoiler:

3. Back To Top    #683
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    ****---BB18 Live Feeds Updates Spoilers---Sat 7/9---POV Winner---****

But First... i want to show u a Video that shows what happened when the HG's were Disturbed on Frank's sexual actions in the house towards the ladies... it's on Twitter...

https://twitter.com/ZakiyahBB/status/751384327397703680

Spoiler Spoiler:

4. Back To Top    #684
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    ****---No Spoilers Today---****

im just going to Recap Sun tv show quickly... i LOVED this show... i was Shocked that CBS decided to show Everything that Frank has done to Day & the Ladies... i was Glad it was shown to the TV audience... but to be honest, Frank hasnt been Mean or Hateful and im sure he did Not do all that stuff On Purpose... he's the kind of guy that Dont Realize they're Hurting the women they say things to... but i LOVE Day that after she forgave him, said she will STILL get Revenge, a True Woman !!!...

the other thing that CBS is doing is they are Hiding the fact that Corey might be Gay... so far, CBS hasnt shown the tv audience any of the Many Many things that Corey has done to point that he is in fact Gay... like in tonite's show, they showed that Showmance Clip with him & Nicole... all Lovely Dovey, lol... BUT... they Deleted the Line he told Nicole that she was "Cuter then Victor"... and she said "of course, he's a Boy", lol... IDK, maybe the DR wants them to play the showmance role for the tv... but Fuck, why does he always goes upstairs to watch Frank & Paulie take showers sitting on the Tub staring at them, lol...

i wanted to show u something that happened yesterday, Michelle had her head on top of Frank in the bathroom... not sure what they were talking bout... but it sure looks like she gave Big Frank a Big Boner, Lmao...

and i have to tell u that Paul has been cooking an awful Lot lately since Jozea got evicted... and it's a known fact that Men with Beards lose their beard hair Very Easy... just imagine how many Hairs fell in ALL the food he's been cooking... he cooks his special brand of Muffins and the HG's eat them up... and here, shows he made hambugers in that Meat Mess Full of his hair, Lmao...

i been LOVING this Flirtmance with James & Nat... they spent 3 hrs upstairs yesterday by the chess table talking Non-Game stuff... her Life and his Life... they are always playing around... kidding around... just having a great time together...

today Sun, they gave the Outback Dinner outside with Bridg, she took Zak cause it's her Birthday today & Michelle... not sure who else but i saw a few women dressed up.. we will see that on Wed show... they had a Blast tonite with a Male Dance Routine then a Female Dance Routine that also included a Rap Battle with Paul, who's a great Rapper against Michelle, who got Drunk in the Dinner and Rapped pretty good... also Bridg got Drunk and while they were doing these shows downstairs... Bridg & Frank were in the HOH Bed watching the dance shows on the Monitor... and she slowly got closer & closer to Frank till her head was almost on his chest and she started Snuggling with him...Hmmm, didnt she say she has a BF and she cant sleep with any men in BB... But i guess Snuggling is ok... i wonder what her BF was thinking when he saw that tonite, lol...

another Hot Showmance developing is Paulie & Zak... she seems she is In Love with him... she is always on top of him... he gave a Hot Sexy Lap Dance tonite for her birthday... they're always sneaking off to be alone so they can Hug each other... although i still havent seen them KISS at all... but they're always Rubbing each other's bodies... So Lovingly... it's Real Cute...

guess that's it... the Eviction Plan stays the Same... the POV Cerm is tomorrow... More Later ...☺...

5. Back To Top    #685
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    The sunday episode was excellent! Mama Day is my hero. Adore that chick's game....yes!

Frank...sneaky manipulative and that could be awesome but he is such an unattractive douche! He over works every HG it's too much.
    Tiffany...is freaking the fuck out!!! She is so paranoid and sort of odd!! Is she high or medicated???? What is up with the sun glasses and hats ALL THE TIME, UGH!!! I want her gone bc Day has to be the last one standing, lol
    Brigette....aka, Frank's puppet, dummy!
    Bronte....the voice, the face, the bony body,....did I mention the chalk on the blackboard voice?
    Natalie, well, just for using James and for being a part of the "spy girls"

Paulie and Z are super cute.

I will cry when James and Paul go they are both so animated and fun. They are the life of the house.

6. Back To Top    #686
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    **** BB18 Live Feeds Updates--- Tue 7/12 --- ****

Ok, the BB Queen is Back... sorry but i had non-BB stuff to do the last 24 hrs, lol...

now where we we???... Oh The Spoilers in a minute... BUT FIRST---Some Goodies, lol...

here's Wil's 3rd Saga Vid...the Dude is So Hilarious... does the BEST BB Funny Vids, lol...

and now, the 3rd BB Puppet Vid...

the HG's had the time of their Lives when they decided to do Dance Routines to each other... and a Cool Rap Session with Paul & Michele... then it was Zak's B-Day and Paulie gave her a Lap Dance then she one to him... those two are In Love, lol....

http://imgur.com/YaHUiPB <<< a GIF

the Girls Dance...

the Boys Dance...

those Dances lasted like 2 Hrs... it was on BBAD... i think they know now they are BBAD so they're giving us "Shows" every nite... they Dont realize they are on camara ALL the time, lol....

and now, it seems that Bridg is Falling for Frank... look at them all Snuggled Up...

on Mon... Zak gave Nicole a Make-Over and this was her Face when she saw it, Lmao....

Alright, let's Dive right into THE SPOILERS >>>>>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ok, let me End this with my #NotGayCorey Moment... the other nite he was sleeping with Nicole in ONE bumper car... How in the Fuck did they Fit in that Fucking Shit is beyond Me, lol... so anyway, it seems the camera caught Corey Fingering Nicole... she was only in her Panties... it wasnt a long session but a few quick feels... so IDK, how Open is his Closet????, Lmao...

Oh Wait, to show how Whinny Nicole is... she was Laughing so hard that she PEED on her pants... can u believe that Shit?, lol... i'll betcha we wont NEVER see that in the TV show, lol....

7. Back To Top    #687
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Hahahaha Bridgette is so fucking stupid!

"I put u up on the block"

"Oooh thanks daddy. Frank knows best!"

"i won roadkill and put up ur friend"

"Oooh daddy u already know shes safe bae."

Jesus christ this girl is dick blind.

8. Back To Top    #688
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    **** BB18 Live Feeds Update---Wed TV Show Recap---Wed 7/13---- ****

Ok, i watch every Wed TV show, just looking for stuff that CBS has Deleted... so lucky i posted the Dance Pics cause they decided to skip that segment... instead they stayed much too long showing us how Dumb Bridg was with Frank... Dear Lord, what stupidness, lol... let me talk bout the DR's... they are very Important cause they are Only shown on the show... in the past, they showed us the True HG and how they were feeling... But Fuck, now i feel they are saying what the DR are telling them to say... like Day, she was Awesome last year in the DR's and now when we see her... im feeling we are Not seeing the Real her.... she's always Yelling at the camera and im seeing the fake side of her...IDK...

but every year, they have One HG that's Outspoken that's required to tell the tv audience the storyline of the season in the DR... it's a way to keep the audience in the trackmind that CBS wants them at... if that makes any sense, lol...

about this POV Comp... i have to admit... there's No Way In Hell i'll be able to play in any of these comps this year... this one, the only word i could remember was ONLY the first one i saw... Never Mind bout the others... My Lord... ive wouldve been the 1st one OUT, lol... and again, they like to keep giving us DR's during the Comp and everything during the show... it makes it Fun to follow... and we saw how Bridge sprained her ankle, that's what she had said in the feeds happened...

i LOVED when Bronte was talking to James while changing her Bra... So Fucking Funny... James couldnt get the words out of his mouth, Lmao... and we got to see who went to the Outback Dinner... this seems to be a Yearly Event now...

we didnt see too much Game Play in this episode so make sure u see the segment after Julie opens the show to see All the Game they have been playing since Tues about WHO to Evict....

just a Few Spoilers...

Spoiler Spoiler:

@NostraKwamus ... ur very observent on Bridg... im Not defending her... But... this segment occured after the Outback Dinner where all 3 Girls got Pretty DRUNK on those TALL Glasses of Beer... and when i saw that scene i knew that Bridg was Not all there... especially seeing how close she got to him on the bed... and u shouldve seen How Michelle was acting downstairs during the dance routines while Drunk... but Fuck, im afraid i have to agree with u... Bridg a Bit Stupid in the Cabeza, lol...☺...

@beethedead ... Hey Chica... it was nice to see how ur feeling bout the HG's now... pretty good assessment, u have a Good Eye for BB... as for Tiffany, the Only reason we are seeing her Act this way is cause her Sister played last year and she played the SAME way all summer long... she Always had a Fuckin Hat On and Sunglasses On... it Drove Us LOCO !!!!!...

i Loved ur Bronte Blackboard Voice, Lmao... and i have my fingers crossed for Day... she might be in Trouble next week... i Love her also and Pray she doesnt go yet... she needs to Slow Down her game play... i think the DR has her so Hyped Up, that she's taking that Hypeness into the House and it's Hurting her... let's see, every week is so different then the last ...☺...

9. Back To Top    #689
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    @Lostie, I was cracking up when I saw Bronte trying, very unsuccessfully and somewhat naively to distract James into giving up the tapes. That girl would have to whip out both boobs and rub them on James' naked nether regions to get him to say anything!! That girl is no competition for Natalie and that is in effect what Bronte was doing. Trying to use her assets to lure James into her web. That girl don't have the game to do it

Now, to Bridgette: I could tell she was drunk, but I'm crossing my fingers that she was using her game to play Frank. You know the 'you're so big and strong, a real man, blah, blah, bullshit, blah

That little Nicole is ruthless and will say sweet words all the time lying to your face. I love it for the game but in real life that shit is scary!

And one final, moment of pettiness. Michelle. I think she has been pitch perfect, flying low enough not to be on anyone's radar but getting info from Paulie, being a part of the 4 final four female clique and navigating Frank. I will be surprised if she makes it all of the way but who knows??? I thought Frank could pull it off until he got cocky and starting playing the game to hard and showed his hand. Tiff first and then Frank.

Oh, and about Tiff. Everyone found her sister annoying didn't they? so, why is she trying to be her.

Last, those memory competitions. Paul killed it. My mind was mush. I barely made it though all of the flashing sequences. I would have been so blown up all glitter and paint...lol!

10. Back To Top    #690
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    **** Live Feeds SPOILERS for the Live Show tonite ****

Spoiler Spoiler:

Page 69 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast