Forgot your username?

Page 75 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #741
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Just a Quckie tonite... i need to get up early tomorrow... i will Post More Later.....

****** BUT *********

that was the WORST DE Ive Ever Seen... i was LOVING it till the HOH Comp... and when Paulie got eliminated First... i was SO HAPPY... waiting for His Eviction tonite.... Then the SHIT HIT the FAN... and the World ENDED and i Passed Out >>>>>

when we saw COREY WIN HOH... Who the FUCK Won the HOH???... YES, Fucking Corey and i said... here we again... The Paulie Show will start again... i knew that Corey was getting Rid of either Bridg, Meech or Nat and that's what happened... we Lost one of the New Alliance created to Evict Paulie...

let me tell u...IF...he wouldve Backdoored Paulie... he wouldve Won BB18 or even Fav HG... but Whatever... UGH...

so i was waiting for the HOH Comp to finish and guess who won???... YUP, the Paulie Show is surely will be ON this week again... so another week with Fucking Paulie Misogynist remarks to our Girls... UGH...No, he didnt Win but his BOY Won... VEETOR... so now, we have to see How Paul is going to manage to do damage control with both Paulie & Vic wanting to do Shit that Paul doesnt want them to do... it will be Impossible...

and Paulie has to be the Biggest DICKHEAD Ever...>>>>

so im seeing Nat & Meech Up on the Block tomorrow... so im Praying they send the Care Package to Meech to save her and have James & Paul TRY to save Nat... thats another Impossible thing to happen... But Whatever... UGH !!!... Mr Dickhead might Even put Up James with Nat since he Hates him now for Flipping the Vote on him and sending Zee home... UGH !!!!...

i'll be back tomorrow with All the Juicy Spoilers ...☺...

Oh Listen... i found a site to watch the LIVE FEEDS for...FREE... and it's Safe and it Works... Try it out...
    http://www.bmx-tv.net/

2. Back To Top    #742
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    @Lostie aw you hated it, lol. I wanted Paulie gone too and the minute Corey won I knew shit was fucked. But I also though Michelle was the target so it surprised me. Then again you watch the feeds so you saw it coming. I hope Paul convinces Victor to backdoor Paulie. He's premium garbo

3. Back To Top    #743
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    ****BB18 Live Feeds Updates---Fri 8/12---Noms & the Aftermath---****

Ok, Basically the SHIT has HIT the FAN !!!!... and here's the Whole Story, lol...>>>>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ok, so i'll be back with the POV Results....... More Later ...☺...

@NostraKwamus ... i was surprised bout the Bridg Evicted... they didnt show that Turnaround in the Feeds... BB likes to Block the feeds alot so they surprise the Live Feeders, lol... Meech has to be So Lucky cause after that Badass Speech she gave to Nicole.. i was Shocked when she stayed... im glad the show is Turning and is Good again... i Love it when it Changes and ur into the Change and u Love it... as u know, it Rarely happens but when it does... it's Great ...☺...

4. Back To Top    #744
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    The time away, the forced time away bc I couldn't fucking log on to post was killing me!!! I was waiting for the house to give Paulie the boot and then it didn't happen, fucccck, evil wins again. Can I tell you how disappointing Zee's comment to Julie about seeing Paulie post BB was??!! It was typical, "girl gives away her power to boy". This was exactly what I was saying in my last post. She got swept away and surrendered her game allowing Paulie to be her protector. Oh, he protected her alright, by leaving her on the block. Dumb moves. If she ever comes back maybe she will be wiser. As for Paulie, I saw those tears, those tears mean nothing. He's an unchanged, unrestrained dick. @Lostie, that gif is FABULOUS ;). However, I prefer circumcised...lol

5. Back To Top    #745
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    I hate Paulie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Back To Top    #746
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    @beethedead ... Haha, me too... i perfer Circumcised also... i was wondering if Paulie ever mentioned in the Feeds that he was wasnt circumcised that made this person make that meme of him as UnCircumcised, Lmao... but frankly, a cock is a cock as long it's clean and it smells good, right?, lol...

Happy to see that the site allowed u back in... i thought u was being naughty in some other thread that they put u in a Time Out, lol... Hey, have u Tried that site that gives the Feeds for Free?... http://www.bmx-tv.net/ ... it works most of the time... try it out ...☺...

************************************************** *************************8
    @Mia Dixon ...Hi my friend... i know u been Lurking around the thread, lol... Thanks for commenting... Yes, it seems this is The End of our Beloved Misogynist Paulie, Lmao... Nat gave us the Best Paulie Love here...

have u been enjoying BB18???... tell us... post more comments...☺...

7. Back To Top    #747
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    @beethedead ... Haha, me too... i perfer Circumcised also... i was wondering if Paulie ever mentioned in the Feeds that he was wasnt circumcised that made this person make that meme of him as UnCircumcised, Lmao... but frankly, a cock is a cock as long it's clean and it smells good, right?, lol...

Happy to see that the site allowed u back in... i thought u was being naughty in some other thread that they put u in a Time Out, lol... Hey, have u Tried that site that gives the Feeds for Free?... http://www.bmx-tv.net/ ... it works most of the time... try it out ...☺...

************************************************** *************************8
    @Mia Dixon ...Hi my friend... i know u been Lurking around the thread, lol... Thanks for commenting... Yes, it seems this is The End of our Beloved Misogynist Paulie, Lmao... Nat gave us the Best Paulie Love here...

https://67.media.tumblr.com/079c9651...1aqeo1_400.gif

have u been enjoying BB18???... tell us... post more comments...☺...
    I have been enjoying it but miss Frank. He made things interesting. And how could they not see that Paulie has been running the show since the beginning. Glad they finally wised up. And I love love love Nat and James. They are adorable.

8. Back To Top    #748
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level
    Im rooting for James all the way. He really needs to win this for his baby girl. And Corey's such a nice guy, very humble and sweet. I wouldn't mind if he made the final 2. :)

9. Back To Top    #749
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Hey @Lostie, I've been lurking for a while. Many times when I missed the live shows I would come here to catch up through your posts ~ which I greatly enjoyed!

This is my favorite time, seeing people turn on each other! Bring on the conflict, lol!

10. Back To Top    #750
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    OMG... i Feel So Good today... having u guys posting was So Great... i knew u guys were all lurking cause i would see ur Likes & Thanks now & then and i kept wondering why u wasnt posting any comments... but today u made up for that and it made me Feel Great... so a Big Thank You to @Feelin' Groovy @Indelible @Mia Dixon ...im Happy u been Enjoying my Updates and stay with us Me, @NostraKwamus & @beethedead till the End... #Friendship, lol...

let me Remind everyone that u can watch the Live Feeds for FREE whenever u have the time... it doesnt work all the time but u can try whenever u want, it works most of the time... the site is Safe so dont worry... http://www.bmx-tv.net/ ... just Click on Feeds 1...

Ok, let's get down to Business... i have SO MUCH to tell u today... we had the Famous ZingBot POV Comp together with the Prize&Punishment Comp so i have LOTS to tell u... i was wondering if i need to post the Spoilers with the TAG or not... it seems everyone here knows everything so let me know if u still want the Spoilers with the Tag or not so i can know, ok... Thanks...

here's the First Time we saw The ZingBot back in the 1950's with the B&W First Superman... i actually remember watching this episode as a tiny little girl, lol...

Spoiler Spoiler:

i have the Have Nots... here's what Vic read from the HN Card today...

Victor reads the card: This weeks Have-nots are the first three players to be eliminated in the HOH competition. Michelle, Nicole and Natalie that means you are Have-nots. However, Natalie since you received a Never Not Pass from America you are exempt from being a Have-not. As a added bonus this weeks Have-nots get to eat like real squirrels. In addition to slop you can enjoy sunflowers seeds and corn on the cob all week long. Enjoy!

OMFG, i was just watching Paul's Journey he has to do... it So Fucking Funny... wait till u see it... u will laugh ur Ass off... he's dress as a secret service man with a black suit & tie with sun glasses... he has stay with that outfit on 24 hrs a day and when he hears BB say "Check Point Red Alert", he has to go to the 5 checkpoints in the house and Pat Down the HG's there, 24 hrs a day even when they're sleeping... So Fucking Funny...

man, i had so much to tell u i feel i forgot something but whatever if i remember i will be back but i think i covered everything... i will have More Later ...☺...

Update:
    OMG, i found our #notgaycorey moment for the day... we saw Corey & Paulie holding hands behind Nicole's back from yesterday... check the Twitter video... they kept rubbing each other also... very interesting, lol ...☺...

https://twitter.com/Hec718/status/764549357488050176

Page 75 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast