Page 49 of 88 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #481
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    ok, the Best Part of the week.. Wil's Saga video... always makes me smile, lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi5MfxeL9Gs

and now to the WORST Part of this week.... The SHIT has HIT the FAN... and the LINE has been Drawn in the Sand...

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/02/0248...f71eb9bfbe.jpg

are u Ready???? for the POV Crem and the AFTERMATH???.... Ok, Lets Go.....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKKY5XzUwAA6ufu.jpg

Live Feeds Update----SPOILERS----Mon 7/27----POV Cerm & the ShitStorm----

Spoiler Spoiler:
    absolutely disappointing.

2. Back To Top    #482
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Not Jason, with all of those jackasses still there...grrrr

3. Back To Top    #483
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    HaHaHa...i couldnt stay away... i am a BB Fanatic for sure... but not as much as a Fanatic as Clay says he is, lol....so im not Updating nada cause things have remained the same... but im posting to send u some pics and videos... so enjoy ...☺...

here's the Latest of the House Rodents... another song...

they got their Hula Hoops.....

and im PRAYING that next week we have the Unitard back in the house and they give it to Shelli, Clay or Vanessa, LOL....

Y'all remember Cousin It from the Addams Family?... this is him on Roids, lol....

and this from The Wizard of BB, i mean Oz, lol....

and it seems the Whackstreet Boys have gotten a contract, lol...

and here's a Preview of Wed POV tv show... looks like CBS is playing up the backdoor of Austin... Yeah right....

Spoiler Spoiler:

4. Back To Top    #484
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    ok, im getting ready for the Live show... but let me touch on last nite's POV show... well, CBS sure deleted everything that took to put Jason on the Block, my God... everything... but i wanted to show u something that i think u missed... it looks like the CBS censors missed on this... but we saw Clay's balls on the tv show... it looks like he had his yellow underware on but it sure looks like his balls are hanging out, lol.... that was the highlight of the show, lol....

ok, so it's looking we will be Losing Jason tonite, he didnt really tried that hard to stay... he kinda gave up and waited to late last nite to try anything... but i wanted to tell u that on the last 2 nites, the HG's had the time of their Lives... first on Tues nite, they all played Hot Potato where the loser had to tell a embarrassing moment in their life or take a article of clothing off... nobody took anything off but they all told the Funniest moments in their lives... it was so Entertaining... i doubt CBS will show any of that cause the storys were R or X rated, lol....

and also on Tues nite... Liz & Austin had the most Fun in the house yet... Austin was showing Liz wrestling moves... they spent like a hour outside doing this... and they had a Ball and it was so much fun watching them do it... A was teaching L all the moves he did in wrestling... all the fake moves he had to do during his matches... most of the other HG's outside kept cheering them on... at one point Jackie came over and he started showing her some moves with this one when both girls started double slamming Austin... it was so funny..... i hope CBS shows some of this.....

and last nite they set up a Bowling Alley where they played bowling for over 2 hours... it was after midnight and they had alot of Fun.....

and this was Liz with her Austin Face last nite, LOL.....

ok, so tonite expect for Meg & James to vote to keep Jason but that's about it.... as u know Julia will be coming into the game tonite right after Jason leaves and talks to Julie... she will enter the house in time to compete for the HOH Comp, which is expected to be a Endurance cause they been in Lockdown since 6am this morning... so in order for the House to TURN, we have to have Jackie, Meg, James to win HOH... otherwise it will another Van Crew week and one of these HG's will go home... most prolly Jackie, which has been talking so much Smack bout Over Turning the house all week...

so i'll be back later to tell u bout what happens in the endurance or what happens after the new HOH are named... let's keep our fingers crossed, lol ...☺...

5. Back To Top    #485
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Allright... what did Julie say in the Live show?... BB has been RESET... YES !!!!... No More of that Dumb BOTB... No More of the Switching of the Twins... this is going to be a Whole NEW BB Game!!!!... especially now that the House is SPLIT...it's been so WEIRD watching & listening to Both Twins both together now, lol... i LOVE there will be ONLY ONE HOH every week... YES !!!!!... OMG, Im so EXCITED to tell u about the Endurance HOH Comp... the BEST one in YEARS... it lasted over 2 HOURS... i cant wait for u to see it on Sun... it was AWESOME !!!!... i have LOTS of Pics of it... Let's Dive in, lol.....

Live Feeds Update----SPOILERS----Thurs 7/30----HOH Endurance Comp Results---NEW HOH !!!!!----

Spoiler Spoiler:

6. Back To Top    #486
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    Allright... what did Julie say in the Live show?... BB has been RESET... YES !!!!... No More of that Dumb BOTB... No More of the Switching of the Twins... this is going to be a Whole NEW BB Game!!!!... especially now that the House is SPLIT...it's been so WEIRD watching & listening to Both Twins both together now, lol... i LOVE there will be ONLY ONE HOH every week... YES !!!!!... OMG, Im so EXCITED to tell u about the Endurance HOH Comp... the BEST one in YEARS... it lasted over 2 HOURS... i cant wait for u to see it on Sun... it was AWESOME !!!!... i have LOTS of Pics of it... Let's Dive in, lol.....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKKY5XzUwAA6ufu.jpg

Live Feeds Update----SPOILERS----Thurs 7/30----HOH Endurance Comp Results---NEW HOH !!!!!----

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Dear god please let James put up Shelli and Clay. That way it guarantees that one of them is going home.

7. Back To Top    #487
    Status
    It was always inevitable. Parabox's Avatar

Sharing the last BigCat with my buddy Carl
    Threads
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DaysGoneKwame View Post
    Dear god please let James put up Shelli and Clay. That way it guarantees that one of them is going home.

I hate those two. With a passion. Shelli's insanely white teeth bother me. I'm so salty about Jason.

8. Back To Top    #488
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok, i have BIG NEWS about the Noms.... SO EXCITING !!!!... BB is BACK !!!!!.... YES !!!!!....

Live Feeds Update----SPOILERS----Fri 7/31--- The NOMS !!!!!----

Spoiler Spoiler:

9. Back To Top    #489
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    @Parabox ...welcome to our BB Family here...oh yeah, who doesnt HATE those WHITER THEN WHITE Teeth, LOL... Shelli has to GO !!!... and i was so Sad when Jason got backdoored... he was my Fav... now, i have to throw a dice to find another Fav... Great to have u here ... here's a Pic to Drive u CRAZY, lol...

@DaysGoneKwame .... Hey, i know u read my Spoilers already and u are the Happiest BB Fan today, lol ...☺...

10. Back To Top    #490
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    @Lostie, there you go with that pic again... I'm normally not a violent person but I swear @Parabox, every time she flashes those horse teeth I have the urge to knock them down her throat.

I can't wait to see Shay get split up. I want that almost as much as seeing Austin get BD'd by the twins, haha!

@DaysGoneKwame, I just read your OP that you've been trying to get on BB?! Keep trying, don't give up...you never know!! You're a good-looking, personable guy (I saw your photo in Show Us Your Face). Seems like each season BB is trying to increase the diversity of the houseguests. I'm pulling for you!!

Page 49 of 88 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast