Thanks Thanks:  0
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Level

Abraham&co storyline [comic spoilers]

I never read the comics but I read the comic wiki page and aside from Abraham's storyline the other two don't sound so interesting to me I guess I just want to understand why people were so interested in seeing these 3 on the tv show?

Like Eugene is really smart or just a really good liar?

Rosita's only storyline is her romantic connection with Abraham?

Abraham killed a lot of people of this group in the comic and it wasn't for protection(or was it) can that character be likable on a tv show?

I think it would be sort of silly if the survivors believed Eugene history when all he says it's that is "classified". I'm not surprised Glenn didn't think twice about going for Maggie I wouldn't either. I think it would be sort of lame to waste a lot of time on their storyline only to find out Eugene was lying. I think they should come up with other reason for them to go to Washington instead of exclusively believing Eugene's word? Thoughts? (I'm not trying to hate on any of the 3 I really want to know)

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Level
    1. Eugene is both smart and a good liar

2. Rosita's only storyline so far in the comic book is a romantic relationship with Abraham

3. Abraham did kill a lot of people to Eugene to D.C.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    1.) Eugene is smart and a good liar. (However in the show he seems more like a savant. Not sure if that's what they're going for.)
    2.) Yes, Rosita's relationship with Abe is literally the only thing she does then she fades into nothing.
    3.) Abe killed people that threatened his mission/life but did not kill any of Rick's people.

Reason why I like these three is because they had a profound effect on Rick and the others natural plot progression. Halfway to DC, Rick finds out Eugene is lying and calls him out on it. Eugene's lie and the group believing him is the only way for our group to be in Aaron (recruiter from the safe zone) searching area.

I mean yeah, I'm sure out of respect for Abe and mission they'll go along because they honestly don't have anywhere else to go. Abe himself, I think is in denial for the most part. Overcompensating for his dead family maybe? Idk. I think in this instance the plot will drive the characters but...it's minor due to where they end up.