Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #821
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by snakesandlattes View Post
    Beth is just cared about in the fandom because she offers an alternative for people who don't want to ship Caryl. Carol and Michonne are powerful women who don't need men to save them, and I personally love that in TV/fiction/entertainment. WHY people want to see a damsel in distress leading lady I will never know, but perhaps I am biased.
    That's what I've been saying Dixonne as alternative for Caryl I understand but Bethyl? Creepy and boring. I too prefer a couple made by two people staying strong and fighting together than one person having to be "protected" all the time. I bet some people who ship would regret it once they actually become canon because in my opinion it would be really fucking boring the hero/damsel in distress shit on screen. I mean...

2. Back To Top    #822
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Level
    Most people reaction to Deth. ][

3. Back To Top    #823
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Level
    Daryl is afraid of being alone. His whole rant to Carol back in season two was really about him being afraid and all alone. If he really believed that he was better on his own he wouldn't have just moved to the outer perimeters of the farm, he would have just left all together. What Deth is interpreting as romance...is really Daryl accepting the fact that he has Beth even though in his mind everyone else is gone. Now Beth is gone....and Daryl has been reunited with Rick and Michonne etc. ....and the inevitable IS coming, yes it is. Daryl will be reunited with Carol.

4. Back To Top    #824
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by whitestar1 View Post
    The reaction of normal people.

5. Back To Top    #825
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Level
    Though I love Daryl and Michonne's friendship, I'll take Dixonne over Deth. At least, for the shallowest of shallow reasons for shipping Dixionne, they can one day create the most badass and unstoppable kids. That and I think Michonne will get Daryl more than Beth ever would.

6. Back To Top    #826
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1744 Post(s)
    Level
    Here is the problem with the Deth group. They really don't give a shit about Beth it is all about the hotness that is Daryl. They care about him because they think if he would like a young girl then they would have a chance. Were us Carylers are different is we love and adore and worship Carol and love Daryl for the man that Carol knows he can be. Not the Twilight Daryl they tried to give us in season 4.

7. Back To Top    #827
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Level
    The most hilarious post I've seen all day was on Tumblr where a Deth shipper was saying in the Carol Peletier tag that if we pay good attention to the show, Daryl & Carol are clearly good friends but nothing more than that. And she added that if Carol was really a good friend of Daryl, she would definitely accept the relationship he has with Beth and that she would root for Daryl's happiness when she realizes how in love they both are and how Beth makes him happy. But the funniest part is definitely this gem: "Daryl's ability to be happy and in love with anyone the way he is with Beth is a part of Daryl that Carol didn't know existed. If they're truly the caliber of friends they believe themselves to be, they will accept these parts of each other. Daryl will forgive Carol for what she did, though he may take issue with her lack of trust in confiding in him about it. And Carol will accept Daryl's love for Beth and Beth's love for him."

I'm speechless by the level of stupidity we have reached here, my friends. Let's take a minute of silence for this poor fandom that once gathered decent people with actual common sense.

8. Back To Top    #828
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by thesilentbeauty View Post
    I'm speechless by the level of stupidity we have reached here, my friends. Let's take a minute of silence for this poor fandom that once gathered decent people with actual common sense.
    It still does, you just have to know where to look.

9. Back To Top    #829
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by thesilentbeauty View Post
    The most hilarious post I've seen all day was on Tumblr where a Deth shipper was saying in the Carol Peletier tag that if we pay good attention to the show, Daryl & Carol are clearly good friends but nothing more than that. And she added that if Carol was really a good friend of Daryl, she would definitely accept the relationship he has with Beth and that she would root for Daryl's happiness when she realizes how in love they both are and how Beth makes him happy. But the funniest part is definitely this gem: "Daryl's ability to be happy and in love with anyone the way he is with Beth is a part of Daryl that Carol didn't know existed. If they're truly the caliber of friends they believe themselves to be, they will accept these parts of each other. Daryl will forgive Carol for what she did, though he may take issue with her lack of trust in confiding in him about it. And Carol will accept Daryl's love for Beth and Beth's love for him."

http://i.imgur.com/RBvb4S3.gif

10. Back To Top    #830
    Status
    Dont Call it a Comeback blackjackandcoke88's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJacko View Post
    It still does, you just have to know where to look.
    This thread is a good start! ^_^

Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast