Thread: Michonnes plead

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Michonnes plead

so what was up with michinne at the end where she was trying to convince Rick "you need me." Uncharacteristic of her even if she is hurt.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by pyroknife View Post
    so what was up with michinne at the end where she was trying to convince Rick "you need me." Uncharacteristic of her even if she is hurt.
    That is completely characteristic, she originally said please after you need me which would have been even better they cut please. Michonne isn't this solid no emotions badass she has been made out to be she needs people, company, friends it is human nature however she still leaves the hard no emotions layer on.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenzen View Post
    That is completely characteristic, she originally said please after you need me which would have been even better they cut please. Michonne isn't this solid no emotions badass she has been made out to be she needs people, company, friends it is human nature however she still leaves the hard no emotions layer on.
    2ND part of your first sentence didn't make sense. Her character is portrayed as a semi-loner. Did you miss the part where she stated "I didn't ask for your help?" It's not characteristic at all. Idk what she's like in the comics, but that moment in the TV show is uncharacteristic of her character.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    After being alone in the wilderness for so long, and even with Andrea (whom she BEGGED to leave with her) she realised she was craving other human interaction. She knew the thought of leaving Rick's group was not something she could do, so by saying 'you need me' was really her way of saying, 'I need you.'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pyroknife View Post
    2ND part of your first sentence didn't make sense. Her character is portrayed as a semi-loner. Did you miss the part where she stated "I didn't ask for your help?" It's not characteristic at all. Idk what she's like in the comics, but that moment in the TV show is uncharacteristic of her character.

The first half of his sentence DID make sense. The original scene was meant to be 'You need me...please." but they cut out the please during editing and left the 'You need me'. I've read this elsewhere too. I don't understand what doesn't make sense about that. The please was her way of saying 'please don't leave me.'

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Ya I think she realizes she has a better chance of surviving in TWD world with Rick's group, seeing how battlefield tested they are. So by her saying "You need me" is way of saying "I'm a badass but I can't take on the governor alone so lets team up"

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wero817 View Post
    Ya I think she realizes she has a better chance of surviving in TWD world with Rick's group, seeing how battlefield tested they are. So by her saying "You need me" is way of saying "I'm a badass but I can't take on the governor alone so lets team up"
    I think its more than the "governor; issue, i actually think she wants to be apart of Ricks group because shes lonely.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Isiana View Post
    After being alone in the wilderness for so long, and even with Andrea (whom she BEGGED to leave with her) she realised she was craving other human interaction. She knew the thought of leaving Rick's group was not something she could do, so by saying 'you need me' was really her way of saying, 'I need you.'

- - - Updated - - -

The first half of his sentence DID make sense. The original scene was meant to be 'You need me...please." but they cut out the please during editing and left the 'You need me'. I've read this elsewhere too. I don't understand what doesn't make sense about that. The please was her way of saying 'please don't leave me.'
    This all of it. Michonne is an emotional character she turned them off after the apocalypse began but no one can last with that. I like the emotion filled Michonne sometimes more the katana badass Michonne.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenzen View Post
    no one can last with that.
    Daryl's a loner. He can easily last

On a side note, Michonne sounded a bit pathetic to be honest. It was definitely uncharacteristic. Should've kept her stability and kept her badass self and peaced out.

I guess it's cool she's joining the group tho. That means we get to kill more useless characters like Beth, Carl, Carol, Judith,

I hate them softening bad ass characters. In season 1&2, if Rick had that convo with Daryl in one of Woodbury's houses about Daryl not going to find Merle, I guarantee Daryl would've said "fuck you, I do what I want." Now he's softer, more obedient, but he's the strongest of them all.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    who knows how long she was with her "pets" before she found andrea. she doesn't want to be alone she needs the group. they need her too

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Cstrand View Post
    Daryl's a loner. He can easily last

On a side note, Michonne sounded a bit pathetic to be honest. It was definitely uncharacteristic. Should've kept her stability and kept her badass self and peaced out.

I guess it's cool she's joining the group tho. That means we get to kill more useless characters like Beth, Carl, Carol, Judith,

I hate them softening bad ass characters. In season 1&2, if Rick had that convo with Daryl in one of Woodbury's houses about Daryl not going to find Merle, I guarantee Daryl would've said "fuck you, I do what I want." Now he's softer, more obedient, but he's the strongest of them all.

Daryl wouldn't survive without the group. Think about it, he is dependent, he was dependent on Merle and now he is dependent on the group because they are his family. With Merle it was a classic case of abused dog still loving the owner and with the Group its that same dog after being rescued. He is loyal to his group and I doubt he would have told Rick to fuck off. I agree he is strong but even the strongest man needs a support group. As for Michonne no it wasn't uncharacteristic at all. She is quiet and observing and smart, she took her time and studied the group and now she knows that she needs them as much as they need her. She is in no way pathetic for asking for help and if you judge her solely on this matter then I wonder how you would judge yourself in her situation. Cuz I am pretty sure if you were in her shoes you'd be asking for help too. As for useless characters, Carl is in no way useless and neither is Carol, I'll give you Beth cuz she's just....irritating....and Judith for obvious reasons. Out of curiosity have you read the comics at all?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast