Level

3. Back To Top    #863
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    449 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Okay. I'm seriously not promoting anything here, so I hope I'm not violating rules.

Do y'all see stuff advertised on the internet that just blows you away? Do you wonder why people pay for certain things?

Get a load of this: https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/fo...oJ3A&gclsrc=ds

https://i.imgur.com/T8nuvhI.jpg
    Bizarre! That's the kind of stuff you see on those posts/articles about the dark cabal controlling the world.
    @NotAScientist I love the Golden Girls and my youngest daughter does, too! We watch it all the time!

DO any of you experience th efeeling of being back in a different time when you hear a TV theme song? I love to play them on YT and reminisce. We made a game out of it a few times. I played the songs and the group had to guess what the show was. Good times!!

4. Back To Top    #864
    Status
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1269 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    Bizarre! That's the kind of stuff you see on those posts/articles about the dark cabal controlling the world.
    @NotAScientist I love the Golden Girls and my youngest daughter does, too! We watch it all the time!

DO any of you experience th efeeling of being back in a different time when you hear a TV theme song? I love to play them on YT and reminisce. We made a game out of it a few times. I played the songs and the group had to guess what the show was. Good times!!
    There are some songs that take me to a moment in time when I feel exactly the way I felt when a certain song was played that I can associate with an event or a person. For example, when I heard The Sound of Silence, I'm back in my bedroom at home when I was in Jr. High, looking out the window at storm clouds rolling in and porchlights turning on and wondering what my boyfriend was doing! Give Me Some Lovin' by the Spencer Davis Group reminds me of a high school girlfriend who was having a fight with her boyfriend. She and I were driving around in my car, and she just had to go see him, so I drove her over there and sat in the car for what seemed like forever while she went in his house and who knows what went on. That song played at some point when I was sitting in the car bored out of my mind.

5. Back To Top    #865
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    449 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    There are some songs that take me to a moment in time when I feel exactly the way I felt when a certain song was played that I can associate with an event or a person. For example, when I heard The Sound of Silence, I'm back in my bedroom at home when I was in Jr. High, looking out the window at storm clouds rolling in and porchlights turning on and wondering what my boyfriend was doing! Give Me Some Lovin' by the Spencer Davis Group reminds me of a high school girlfriend who was having a fight with her boyfriend. She and I were driving around in my car, and she just had to go see him, so I drove her over there and sat in the car for what seemed like forever while she went in his house and who knows what went on. That song played at some point when I was sitting in the car bored out of my mind.
    That is exactly what I mean! When I hear the Law & Order original theme song, I am instantly taken back in time and I feel just like I did when I would get home from work and turn on the TV and that was on. It's kind of bittersweet.

6. Back To Top    #866
    Status
    It is well with my soul Sassenach's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Level

7. Back To Top    #867
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    449 Post(s)
    Level
    Twenty-six years ago today was the OJ Simpson slow speed white Bronco chase. That is crazy!

https://www.aol.com/article/2015/06/...rica/21197360/

8. Back To Top    #868
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Level
    These tweets bring all the feels. Kids today will never know how good it used to be...

9. Back To Top    #869
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassenach View Post
    These tweets bring all the feels. Kids today will never know how good it used to be...

That brings back way too many memories. Now all of the old school Pizza Huts in my area are gone, and the only one close by is in Target.

10. Back To Top    #870
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    That brings back way too many memories. Now all of the old school Pizza Huts in my area are gone, and the only one close by is in Target.
    I haven't seen a dine-in Pizza Hut in some time. They are all either carry out or delivery now. And none of them are close enough to deliver to my current address now.

Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.