Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    There are only two days left until the return of the

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R35caa479c...sl=&pid=ImgRaw
    My kids just came home with these. I can't have any because .... too many carbs

2. Back To Top    #892
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    My kids just came home with these. I can't have any because .... too many carbs
    We were supposed to have them tonight, but we ate dinner too late. I love them it's a good thing they are only for a limited time every year.

3. Back To Top    #893
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Level
    Been watching these talent show things on tv like America's Got Talent and others for years and there's always a fucking sword swallower on every single one. Know what's funny? They never fucking win! I don't think a sword swallower has ever won anything in the history of time lol Everytime I see one come on I fucking groan a little. I think sword swallowing is kinda cool but let's get real here once you've seen one person do it you've seen them all. It's not THAT cool and definitely not impressive enough to win. They should put a lit stick of dynamite down their throats and let it explode. That might win.

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.