Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889
  1. Back To Top    #881
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1283 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    The outer eye wall of Hurricane Delta passed over us last night.

It got crazy here..

but I had to appreciate her name..lol
    Glad you made it through.

2. Back To Top    #882
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Level
    Just got to the dentist. Oh yes, please make me wear a mask for 10 minutes in the waiting room, take my temperature, ask me questions, make me fill out a form about if I'm sick, check my dick size, check my prostate, make me take a sobriety test, make me do a backwards crab walk handstand onto the dentist chair, and then proceed to take off my mask and get in my mouth for the next hour thus making all of the precautions and hoops I just jumped through meaningless. The year 2020 is retarded.

3. Back To Top    #883
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1283 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Golvina View Post
    Just got to the dentist. Oh yes, please make me wear a mask for 10 minutes in the waiting room, take my temperature, ask me questions, make me fill out a form about if I'm sick, check my dick size, check my prostate, make me take a sobriety test, make me do a backwards crab walk handstand onto the dentist chair, and then proceed to take off my mask and get in my mouth for the next hour thus making all of the precautions and hoops I just jumped through meaningless. The year 2020 is retarded.
    This annoys the daylights out of me. I've been meeting with a surgeon who, in a couple of days is going to cut me open, and I assume my insides would be as much of a threat to him as my breath if I had the Covid, which I don't because he just sent me for a preop Covid test which came back negative.

I had to insist that he remove his mask to talk to me throughout my appointments with him. I told him I'm not going to let someone cut me open who I can't even understand when he speaks to me because his voice is muffled behind a mask.

4. Back To Top    #884
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    This annoys the daylights out of me. I've been meeting with a surgeon who, in a couple of days is going to cut me open, and I assume my insides would be as much of a threat to him as my breath if I had the Covid, which I don't because he just sent me for a preop Covid test which came back negative.

I had to insist that he remove his mask to talk to me throughout my appointments with him. I told him I'm not going to let someone cut me open who I can't even understand when he speaks to me because his voice is muffled behind a mask.
    Jesus Christ, dude.

5. Back To Top    #885
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post

I hope your surgery goes well. Please keep us updated.

6. Back To Top    #886
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Level
    I've heard people say several times now that we shouldn't complain about wearing masks because doctors and nurses have always had to wear them all the time. That's not true. In the old days, masks were worm only in surgery and other extreme circumstances, not all day in normal conditions. Felt very 1984-ish

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.