1. Back To Top    #871
    Status

Walking along the lonely street of dreams🦋🌸
    Threads
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassenach View Post
    I haven't seen a dine-in Pizza Hut in some time. They are all either carry out or delivery now. And none of them are close enough to deliver to my current address now.
    We donít have any Pizza Huts by me anymore, not even ones for takeout or delivery. My family used to eat at Pizza Hut all the time when I was a kid. I miss them.

I still remember these commercials.

2. Back To Top    #872

3. Back To Top    #873
    Status
    It is well with my soul Sassenach's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Level

4. Back To Top    #874
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1277 Post(s)
    Level

5. Back To Top    #875

6. Back To Top    #876
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Level
    My daughter just left for her third year of college but first year in a new school. Due to Covid, only one person can help her move in so she picked her boyfriend. Its just over an hour away so its not too far but I'm still a little sad. This part of my kids growing up is a little harder than I thought it would be when they were toddlers and in the middle of whiny afternoon. It could be worse I suppose. The school I attended was 18 hours away from home. Great for me but probably not so great for my parents ... or maybe it was great for them Have a good day everyone.

7. Back To Top    #877
    Status
    It is well with my soul Sassenach's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Level
    I love this movie LOL

8. Back To Top    #878
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    My daughter just left for her third year of college but first year in a new school. Due to Covid, only one person can help her move in so she picked her boyfriend. Its just over an hour away so its not too far but I'm still a little sad. This part of my kids growing up is a little harder than I thought it would be when they were toddlers and in the middle of whiny afternoon. It could be worse I suppose. The school I attended was 18 hours away from home. Great for me but probably not so great for my parents ... or maybe it was great for them Have a good day everyone.
    My wife and I are gettin a taste of empty nest syndrome this summer, my daughter has been staying with her friend at the beach since before Memorial Day. My wife even managed to find them both jobs on a visit. Itís weird after three months I just want her back home, even though weíve been living like 20 somethings ( lots of nudity and weed) all summer Iíd give it up in a second just to hear the kid bitch at the old man again.

9. Back To Top    #879
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Level
    I hate when you order Mountain Dew from a restaurant and the server asks if Mello Yello is okay. No motherfucker, it's not. They are two completely different tasting beverages with the only similarity being that they are both the same color. It's the same thing as if I wanted to get some vagina from a woman and she looks at me and asks "is dick ok?" No. No it's not.

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.