Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    I am King, everything is possible. King Grimes's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    Level
    In case some feel we have our heads in the sand and can't spot obvious fake reports that aren't genuine and are part of a coordinated effort to get certain shippers infracted or banned - we are very aware of what's been going for some months now. Your efforts don't work and when posts are reported of this sort we role our eyes and send it straight to the trash bin. Giving up such tactics I suppose is too much to ask, so hear me well: crying wolf about shippers from a different group will only get you yourselves penalized for wasting our time when the Staff's patience reaches it's limit. We will not penalize people because you don't like their shipping preference, or be a pawn of a shipping war game that is being played on the not-so down-low.

I don't have to say any names, you all know who you are. Ship and let ship please.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by King Grimes View Post
    In case some feel we have our heads in the sand and can't spot obvious fake reports that aren't genuine and are part of a coordinated effort to get certain shippers infracted or banned - we are very aware of what's been going for some months now. Your efforts don't work and when posts are reported of this sort we role our eyes and send it straight to the trash bin. Giving up such tactics I suppose is too much to ask, so hear me well: crying wolf about shippers from a different group will only get you yourself penalized for wasting our time when the Staff's patience reaches it's limit. We will not penalize people because you don't like their shipping preference, or be a pawn of a shipping war game that is being played on the not-so down-low.

I don't have to say any names, you all know who you are. Ship and let ship please.
    Beautifully said, King Grimes!

Let's Ship and Let Ship!
    It should be about having fun with your ship and shippers, not about trying to drag opposing shippers through the mud.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Just Another Dead Girl ScifiSpirit's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    687 Post(s)
    Level
    I feel like 'shipping' on this show, or at least on these boards, is a lot like politics. Everyone has their beliefs, preferences, and opinions. And everyone is entitled to that. No one should be made to feel foolish for believing what they believe. And merely expressing an opinion on something is not an attack on an opposing opinion. But also, much like politics, no one goes around all day long expressing their political views to everyone they encounter, whether the views are positive or negative. The views should be kept and contained within the appropriate threads - specifically the love/hate relationship threads. Everyone has a right to enjoy this show the best way they see fit. And no one should be making extended efforts to take that enjoyment away. Ultimately, our views will not change how the show is written. In politics, people often base their stance on something personal to them. Here, shipping is often for the same reasons. So let's keep it that way. Share your views with like-minded people. Ship and let ship. Keep calm and love TWD.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    I just can't stand when shippers report anyone who disagrees with them. That's something a little kid would do. And when people get mad and start fights when you say the character they like sucks.
    Last edited by ✿ Cherokee Rose ✿; June 18th, 2014 at 06:52 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12