Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Rick to end up with Michonne?

So anyone besides me think this could be great? In their couple of interactions this season there seems to be a bit of interest in each of them. Carl also maybe is seeing her as a mother figure. I think that would be awesome and that is a badass couple haha. What do you all think?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I see what you are talking about I like the family dynamic btwn rick carl n michonne. But more and more i see her and darryl becoming closer. So maybe michonne has just opened up to the group finally.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    I love the idea of Richonne.. have since the comics ( even though that is not a romantic pairing). Al and DG play very well off of each other. I don't think either is looking for a relationship right now, too much other crap going on, but later????

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Straight Outta Grayskull AuntAlicia's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pink View Post
    I see what you are talking about I like the family dynamic btwn rick carl n michonne. But more and more i see her and darryl becoming closer. So maybe michonne has just opened up to the group finally.
    I think you are right with regards to Michonne opening up. Ultimately, anyone could end up with anyone but I'd like to see more of Michonne as an individual before pairing her up. She could still be an excellent female role model to Carl without hooking up with his dad.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Please! NO! They are warriors, but should never be a couple. She has to be the one to have sex with guys, and they die, and eventually makes her stronger.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Mhm.. I don't know about this one. I did believe some slight interest could've been happening after the premiere of Season 4 with the gift she gave Rick however now Daryl has payed just as many moments as Rick so I think that she's really just the flirtatious welcoming type now. Quite different from the very serious and never smiling GN Michonne. I'm not sure if I like it or dislike it, however she has also had a moment with Tyreese regarding her anger over the Governor and she did seem to successfully calm Ty after their talk. He even found himself splitting the fight between Daryl and Bob. So she is acting like a conduit for Tyreese, hitting on Daryl a little, having slight suggestions to Rick, which leaves my thoughts undecided. I'm not sure what I'd like to see but when I'm sure that whoever she may or may not fall into a relationship with is my opinion will be decided. Overall liking the interest coming over the topic of Michonne :) It's a nice change in pace from Team Rick vs Carol

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    I think with the way the story and characters have been going, Michonne & Tyreese seem like the better couple, I think they'd be better for each other.

Swords & Hammers ftw.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    I've always quite liked the idea of Rick/Michonne. My problem with TWD ships is that they're pretty interchangeable to me. Carol/Daryl is always going to be my favorite. But I could go Rick/Carol (prior to this shit storm) Rick/Michonne, Daryl/Michonne. A little bit of everything.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by itshappeningsofast View Post
    I've always quite liked the idea of Rick/Michonne. My problem with TWD ships is that they're pretty interchangeable to me. Carol/Daryl is always going to be my favorite. But I could go Rick/Carol (prior to this shit storm) Rick/Michonne, Daryl/Michonne. A little bit of everything.
    Sometime ago I got almost 10 dislikes just because I suggested Maggie/Rick one day in future after Glenn's death..
    However I think Michonne should end with Tyresse ( as long as he lives), then Morgan until he dies..

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Crotch Grabber baroness_strange's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    I like the idea of Richonne. They don't necessarily need to have a serious relationship though (since someone suggested she should have the comic book story line). But to be fair, right now michonne is a lot softer (which does not change her badassery) who knows where her character will go this season. I just think that her attitude, actions and independence would make her the perfect match for Rick (after Lori, who was basically the exact opposite).

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast