Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Back To Top    #71
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyreese's girlfriend View Post
    I rewatched s3 today. There is just no excuse for Andrea holding a gun on Michonne when Michonne had put her katana down on the Glenn/Maggie liberation run. Andrea made her choice and as Michonne said chose "a nice warm bed" over her best friend and prison family.
    You have to be fair here, at that point Andrea wasn't suspicious of The Governor because of how "normal" Woodbury was. It was a safe haven with ordinary citizens - good people. Michonne gave her no reasons to leave Woodbury out into the dangerous world where she could die at any moment. She didn't have the knowledge we did. To her, Michonne was part of a "bad gang" who attacked Woodbury and killed innocent civilians. Michonne was at fault there, she didn't explain ANYTHING to Andrea nor tell her about the prison group. The Governor was still a great leader to her then because of what he was able to provide for everyone. She didn't know her group was there and that Glen/Maggie were being held hostage. Looking at this from a logical standpoint, most people WOULD choose to stay in the safety of Woodbury over going back to the dangers of the outside.
    By the time Andrea had full knowledge, she needed to stop an unnecessary war to save as many lives as possible, no one from the prison group died anyway. What about all those helpless civilians that Andrea tired to save? That would be what, 50 deaths that could have been prevented? She was a hero until the end who did what she could to keep the peace and save lives. Had Milton not stopped her, The Governor would have died sooner and things would have worked out differently.

2. Back To Top    #72
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyreese's girlfriend View Post
    Oh, I didn't realize this was the Andrea love (no hate) thread. Excuse me for having a different opinion of tv Andrea.
    Anyone can obviously have whatever opinion they want. But you've stated your opinion numerous times, and really the only other people posting in this thread are generally the ones who love her, who have acknowledged both sides of the argument and are keeping with their opinion. You and a few others only look at things from how you want to look at it based on what you've posted and so now I'm saying: listen. I see where both sides of the coin, and myself and others have admit some of her decisions were out of character but majority of the peoples opinions in here are final to say we like her, so repeating your opinion on disliking her in the ANDREA forum is not really gonna go anywhere. < and that's my opinion, so you're free to disagree with that and reply even. I wasn't shutting you down saying you can't state your opinion, it's not going to go anywhere at all because she's dead and has no more room to grow for further discussion.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678