1. Back To Top    #91
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    449 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenSaint View Post
    Spoiler Spoiler:

That would have been murder no matter how you toss it.
    No because don't forget everything Daryl does has a justifiable reason that makes it ok.

2. Back To Top    #92
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Level
    It will be funny when Daryl walks up to Carol and says its okay and he understands about David and karen. Then watch will the Barfylers do.

3. Back To Top    #93
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Catching up with the thread... I love you guys! I did want to give props to the few Beth fans that loved the character long before this season. Some are on my he site. The reason I do that is I remember when it was me tenten and 3 or 4 others that were Carol fans on the site and the rash of shit I had to deal with. As for the barfyl thread, I stay away from it. Nothing I want tosee there. Someone was talking on the ccaryl love thread about Beth and the moonshine... Lol, my uncle's make moonshine and I grew up drinking it, I don't care how much you drink, that shit burns! It is not a sipping drink, you don't want it to sit on your tongue more that half a second!

4. Back To Top    #94
    Status
    Appetite for Destruction FallenSaint's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    The Carylers post fan art, links to fan fiction, and possible ideas for a Caryl reunion.
    Barfylers post a lot of snarky GIFs, general bitching about "the other ship", misguided interpretations of interviews and tweets from cast members, and a lot of back and forth praise whenever one of the 3 main Barfylers comes up with a snide or immature comment.
    I'm not a Caryl shipper either. I like Daryl as a lone wolf. But I think it's pretty obvious which of the 2 ships I would swim toward if I was drowning.

5. Back To Top    #95
    Status
    Dont Call it a Comeback blackjackandcoke88's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by whitestar1 View Post
    It will be funny when Daryl walks up to Carol and says its okay and he understands about David and karen. Then watch will the Barfylers do.
    They'll find a way to twist it so Daryl's condemning her. It's the one thing they can do creatively.

6. Back To Top    #96
    Status
    Simple. Blame Gimple. buttercup's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    736 Post(s)
    Level
    I am a masochist and keep checking out the last page of the Bethyl thread and it cracks me up how illiterate some of the posts seem....almost childlike. The one that really cracked me up was the "educated woman" of a certain age who was comparing Daryl and Beth to Rochester and Jane Eyre. Do not touch my favorite piece of literature by putting Beth up there for comparison. I cannot see one similarity except their age. And gee, wasn't Rochester a rich, educated man? Much as I love Daryl, I don't think he is there. I know, she meant their psyche and all that crap but no. Just no.

So I started coming over here (where I hadn't been before) and it is satisfying my anger issues so well. You guys are so funny. And correct in saying how creative Carylers are compared to those folks. I am proud to be one of you. Caryl on!!!

7. Back To Top    #97
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    I'm not a Caryl shipper either. I like Daryl as a lone wolf. But I think it's pretty obvious which of the 2 ships I would swim toward if I was drowning.
    there are several non shippers here. I am a shipper, but my*issues with barfyl have less to do with my ship and more with this particular ship. Dixonne doesn't puss me off or gross me out, neither do s rickyl, or denn... There are shippers of those three groups (very few of them) that puss me off, by for the most part they are a ship and let ship bunch. Barfyl shippers on the other hand.....

8. Back To Top    #98
    Status
    Dont Call it a Comeback blackjackandcoke88's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Level
    I think what Barfyl is threatened by is the fact that Caryl was first, it's bigger, and casual viewers are more okay with it. Also, you can tell them till your blue in the face that you're a non-shipper, they'll still label you a evil Caryl shipper.

Since how could anyone but a mean Caryl shipper not see the beauty that is Barfyl. *eyeroll*

9. Back To Top    #99
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by whitestar1 View Post
    Even if Daryl initiates the conversation, and even if Carol has no lines, they'll still be convinced the Carol manipulated Daryl into believing her. And then they'll plaster tumblr with it.

10. Back To Top    #100
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Level
    Another non-caryl shipper that further disproves their claims that all barfyl haters are caryl shippers. Pfft, they wish.

Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast