Page 18 of 101 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 1003
  1. Back To Top    #171
    Status
    Offline
    Zombie Hoarder snakesandlattes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    826
    Threads
    1
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Points
    989
    Level
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
    One of the Bethyl fans argument is that Daryl is in his early 30s.
    Haha because that is SO much better, right?? Still I grown man skeeving on a girl who just began the long and difficult transition to adulthood 5 minutes ago

  2. Back To Top    #172
    Status
    Offline
    Dont Call it a Comeback blackjackandcoke88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    The Rift, Skyrim
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6,073
    Threads
    18
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Points
    1,030
    Level
    37
    I got an idea, lets round up all these little Deth Eaters and take them to a bar. And then let a 40+ something man hit on them and see how they take it. They don't have a problem with 40 somethings with 18 year olds so they should be okay with it, right?

  3. Back To Top    #173
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User ElJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,176
    Threads
    62
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Points
    1,193
    Level
    42
    So a deth eater made the mistake of using the names of a few users who frequent on this and similar threads. I wish they would make that mistake with me. I've seen so many of them talk about me on their thread. I'm typically called "the Tara lover", or "that one user who adores that one new character who is sooooo annoying", or even once "the non shipping hate machine", ect.

    And it's not just me of course. I've seen they have their ways of describing a lot of us without resorting to names, so they don't get reported. If they are going to hate on us, and keep lying and say they never hate, the least they could do for us is use our names.


  4. Back To Top    #174
    Status
    Offline
    Love Interest thesilentbeauty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    738
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Points
    765
    Level
    19
    The thing with the Deth ship is that it's based solely on the desire to see Daryl hooking up with someone who isn't Carol because he deserves someone pure, young and hot. That's it. There is just not much thought process behind that. They shipped Daryl with the first girl he shared more screen time with that wasn't Carol. There's no need to dig deeper than that. Of course, they'll try to say that Beth is just the right one for him and that it was always meant to be but I call bullshit on that. If anything, Beth is the least prepared to be with someone like Daryl. She comes from a religious background where sex is probably sacred and reserved for marriage although Maggie clearly didn't follow the rules. She has been sheltered all her life and she has no idea what kind of misery someone can go through. She is too young and naive. She didn't know shit about Daryl and his abuse. She thought he was just another redneck who went into jail. From the looks of it, she clearly didn't think much of him before their little journey in the woods.

    She saw him as one of the defenders of the group but nothing more. She didn't care that he was in a bad shape, she just wanted to look for the others and start tracking. Why the hell would she fall in love with him? She came to understand him on a deeper level but is that really enough to become a good choice as a partner? Not at all. She just lost her boyfriend and her father. She had other things in mind than flirting with Daryl. Seriously, I just think this ship never made sense and never will. Some people just don't want to see Carol put her hands on him and they would rather have Beth be the one because it makes for a cuter romance with rainbows and unicorns. But I can't wait for them to realize that they are just building up a collective dream that will crash and burn eventually.

  5. Back To Top    #175
    Status
    Offline
    time for a Carolution vicki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,101
    Threads
    41
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJacko View Post
    So a deth eater made the mistake of using the names of a few users who frequent on this and similar threads. I wish they would make that mistake with me. I've seen so many of them talk about me on their thread. I'm typically called "the Tara lover", or "that one user who adores that one new character who is sooooo annoying", or even once "the non shipping hate machine", ect.

    And it's not just me of course. I've seen they have their ways of describing a lot of us without resorting to names, so they don't get reported. If they are going to hate on us, and keep lying and say they never hate, the least they could do for us is use our names.

    http://i.imgur.com/5kutpps.gif
    since I've never been to their thread, I don't know what if anything they say about me and honestly I don't care. they want a dialog they can pm me. you are one of the few people I would not want to get into a snark match with LOL did you know there are FB folks in that group I started there that adore you???

  6. Back To Top    #176
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User ElJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,176
    Threads
    62
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Points
    1,193
    Level
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
    since I've never been to their thread, I don't know what if anything they say about me and honestly I don't care. they want a dialog they can pm me. you are one of the few people I would not want to get into a snark match with LOL did you know there are FB folks in that group I started there that adore you???
    Really? I never really think about what happens here and how it carries on through the rest of the internet. That's pretty cool though. :)

  7. Back To Top    #177
    Status
    Offline
    time for a Carolution vicki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,101
    Threads
    41
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJacko View Post
    Really? I never really think about what happens here and how it carries on through the rest of the internet. That's pretty cool though. :)
    yep.. on the Carolution page you are a folk hero LOL. they love you there :)

  8. Back To Top    #178
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User ElJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,176
    Threads
    62
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Points
    1,193
    Level
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
    yep.. on the Carolution page you are a folk hero LOL. they love you there :)
    That's awesome, but then, so is everyone here.

  9. Back To Top    #179
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User ~Rambles~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,887
    Threads
    27
    Mentioned
    586 Post(s)
    Points
    640
    Level
    34
    you know a way of ending it all would be to suddenly have an ex girlfriend appear fighting walkers or springing him from the train car, or an old flame or something........ suddenly a new women on screen but one of his past so she could be the reason he never got it on with anyone so far from the group. They could also do a flash back where he leaves to go out with Merle and Merle drugged him or spiked his drink and took he on a road trip and he could never get back because of the turn, and all this time he thinks she is dead........ would stop all of it in one sentence, 'Get your hands off my man' and cuts through someone

  10. Back To Top    #180
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User G-Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    63
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Points
    83
    Level
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara21 View Post
    you know a way of ending it all would be to suddenly have an ex girlfriend appear fighting walkers or springing him from the train car, or an old flame or something........ suddenly a new women on screen but one of his past so she could be the reason he never got it on with anyone so far from the group. They could also do a flash back where he leaves to go out with Merle and Merle drugged him or spiked his drink and took he on a road trip and he could never get back because of the turn, and all this time he thinks she is dead........ would stop all of it in one sentence, 'Get your hands off my man' and cuts through someone
    Personally, I wouldn't like that at all. It just seems to be another "anyone but Carol" scenario, which always rubs me the wrong way.

    That said, I'm so glad this thread exists. It's keeping me sane! I'm going to need you all to just assume I like and/or thank everything you say, okay? Otherwise my like/thank limits cause me problems...

Page 18 of 101 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Beth HATE (NO LOVE) - Part 2
    By ElJacko in forum Beth Criticism
    Replies: 1002
    Last Post: June 4th, 2014, 07:29 PM
  2. Replies: 1002
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2014, 11:44 AM
  3. Replies: 1002
    Last Post: April 9th, 2014, 02:28 PM
  4. Replies: 990
    Last Post: April 7th, 2014, 02:36 AM
  5. Replies: 1001
    Last Post: April 4th, 2014, 12:56 AM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.