Page 18 of 101 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #171
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
    One of the Bethyl fans argument is that Daryl is in his early 30s.
    Haha because that is SO much better, right?? Still I grown man skeeving on a girl who just began the long and difficult transition to adulthood 5 minutes ago

2. Back To Top    #172
    Status
    Dont Call it a Comeback blackjackandcoke88's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Level
    I got an idea, lets round up all these little Deth Eaters and take them to a bar. And then let a 40+ something man hit on them and see how they take it. They don't have a problem with 40 somethings with 18 year olds so they should be okay with it, right?

3. Back To Top    #173
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Level
    So a deth eater made the mistake of using the names of a few users who frequent on this and similar threads. I wish they would make that mistake with me. I've seen so many of them talk about me on their thread. I'm typically called "the Tara lover", or "that one user who adores that one new character who is sooooo annoying", or even once "the non shipping hate machine", ect.

And it's not just me of course. I've seen they have their ways of describing a lot of us without resorting to names, so they don't get reported. If they are going to hate on us, and keep lying and say they never hate, the least they could do for us is use our names.

4. Back To Top    #174
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Level
    The thing with the Deth ship is that it's based solely on the desire to see Daryl hooking up with someone who isn't Carol because he deserves someone pure, young and hot. That's it. There is just not much thought process behind that. They shipped Daryl with the first girl he shared more screen time with that wasn't Carol. There's no need to dig deeper than that. Of course, they'll try to say that Beth is just the right one for him and that it was always meant to be but I call bullshit on that. If anything, Beth is the least prepared to be with someone like Daryl. She comes from a religious background where sex is probably sacred and reserved for marriage although Maggie clearly didn't follow the rules. She has been sheltered all her life and she has no idea what kind of misery someone can go through. She is too young and naive. She didn't know shit about Daryl and his abuse. She thought he was just another redneck who went into jail. From the looks of it, she clearly didn't think much of him before their little journey in the woods.

She saw him as one of the defenders of the group but nothing more. She didn't care that he was in a bad shape, she just wanted to look for the others and start tracking. Why the hell would she fall in love with him? She came to understand him on a deeper level but is that really enough to become a good choice as a partner? Not at all. She just lost her boyfriend and her father. She had other things in mind than flirting with Daryl. Seriously, I just think this ship never made sense and never will. Some people just don't want to see Carol put her hands on him and they would rather have Beth be the one because it makes for a cuter romance with rainbows and unicorns. But I can't wait for them to realize that they are just building up a collective dream that will crash and burn eventually.

5. Back To Top    #175
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJacko View Post
    So a deth eater made the mistake of using the names of a few users who frequent on this and similar threads. I wish they would make that mistake with me. I've seen so many of them talk about me on their thread. I'm typically called "the Tara lover", or "that one user who adores that one new character who is sooooo annoying", or even once "the non shipping hate machine", ect.

And it's not just me of course. I've seen they have their ways of describing a lot of us without resorting to names, so they don't get reported. If they are going to hate on us, and keep lying and say they never hate, the least they could do for us is use our names.

http://i.imgur.com/5kutpps.gif
    since I've never been to their thread, I don't know what if anything they say about me and honestly I don't care. they want a dialog they can pm me. you are one of the few people I would not want to get into a snark match with LOL did you know there are FB folks in that group I started there that adore you???

6. Back To Top    #176
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
    since I've never been to their thread, I don't know what if anything they say about me and honestly I don't care. they want a dialog they can pm me. you are one of the few people I would not want to get into a snark match with LOL did you know there are FB folks in that group I started there that adore you???
    Really? I never really think about what happens here and how it carries on through the rest of the internet. That's pretty cool though. :)

7. Back To Top    #177
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJacko View Post
    Really? I never really think about what happens here and how it carries on through the rest of the internet. That's pretty cool though. :)
    yep.. on the Carolution page you are a folk hero LOL. they love you there :)

8. Back To Top    #178
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
    yep.. on the Carolution page you are a folk hero LOL. they love you there :)
    That's awesome, but then, so is everyone here.

9. Back To Top    #179
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    586 Post(s)
    Level
    you know a way of ending it all would be to suddenly have an ex girlfriend appear fighting walkers or springing him from the train car, or an old flame or something........ suddenly a new women on screen but one of his past so she could be the reason he never got it on with anyone so far from the group. They could also do a flash back where he leaves to go out with Merle and Merle drugged him or spiked his drink and took he on a road trip and he could never get back because of the turn, and all this time he thinks she is dead........ would stop all of it in one sentence, 'Get your hands off my man' and cuts through someone

10. Back To Top    #180
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara21 View Post
    you know a way of ending it all would be to suddenly have an ex girlfriend appear fighting walkers or springing him from the train car, or an old flame or something........ suddenly a new women on screen but one of his past so she could be the reason he never got it on with anyone so far from the group. They could also do a flash back where he leaves to go out with Merle and Merle drugged him or spiked his drink and took he on a road trip and he could never get back because of the turn, and all this time he thinks she is dead........ would stop all of it in one sentence, 'Get your hands off my man' and cuts through someone
    Personally, I wouldn't like that at all. It just seems to be another "anyone but Carol" scenario, which always rubs me the wrong way.

That said, I'm so glad this thread exists. It's keeping me sane! I'm going to need you all to just assume I like and/or thank everything you say, okay? Otherwise my like/thank limits cause me problems...

Page 18 of 101 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast