Page 52 of 101 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #511
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Level
    The deth comments are funny

Beth is so strong mentally and emotionally compared to Carol who is just weak cold and uesless
    Carol could never understand and handle a man like Daryl

[IMG][/IMG]

2. Back To Top    #512
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    Found this old gem

3. Back To Top    #513
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by cap1028 View Post
    Accurate, lol

4. Back To Top    #514
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    I absolutely love this idea! Glenn is so loyal and strong. He also has a great sense of right and wrong, but I think he gets the reality they live in now. I love the fact that he was close to both Dale and Hershel and now Herschel giving him his pocket watch seems like a metaphor for it being Glenn's time to come into his own.

I like Glenn and Maggie but I hope that TBTB start using Glenn as something other than half of a couple.

Beth is off her rocker, the "beautiful" embalmed walkers was seriously disturbing. Her inappropriate naivete is also rather bizarre. I get that her Daddy coddled her, but she has been exposed to a great deal of violence since her days on the farm. I don't see her as being an emotionally or psychologically strong character, in fact she could be the next person boarding Rick's crazy train.

We all know she has difficulty using facial expression to emote but her eyes always seemed a bit mad to me, the way she ogled that ladybug was pretty weird. I almost expected her to go all Renfield on it and eat it.
    Agree with all of this. I just think season 5 Beth will be on crazy train and then die. Must of her scenes are just bizarre. "oh look I found a lady bug", "this made up dead rotting corpse is so pretty" she cray cray. That and the whole "we all got jobs to do" but she didn't do her job, yet never talks about how she left the kids, but lets help Daryl feel something. This would be the worst ship in the history of ships, thankfully its not real and Beth will Die soon and her death will effect Maggie must .

5. Back To Top    #515
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by purplerage14 View Post
    Agree with all of this. I just think season 5 Beth will be on crazy train and then die. Must of her scenes are just bizarre. "oh look I found a lady bug", "this made up dead rotting corpse is so pretty" she cray cray. That and the whole "we all got jobs to do" but she didn't do her job, yet never talks about how she left the kids, but lets help Daryl feel something. This would be the worst ship in the history of ships, thankfully its not real and Beth will Die soon and her death will effect Maggie must .
    Daryl himself said so. She shamed Daryl for the way he reacted to their losses but never cried about her two boyfriends. I don't think it was her fault leaving the kids everything was a shitstorm and those Woodbury people on the bus were useless but yeah...

6. Back To Top    #516
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Level
    I just want beth gone she has been sucking up air time for 3 years doing nothing but looking dead eyed. the best the writers could do is give her a memorable death in 5a. then all this deth shit can just die.

7. Back To Top    #517
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    No one gave a shit about Beth before that promo of her and Daryl, no one will care after she`s gone. Oddly enough as Beths popularity rises, Daryls declines. If you chop that up as a coincidence then you are just choosing to ignore facts. - Inserts random thoughts-

8. Back To Top    #518
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Level
    Yep the show used their biggest fan favourite to get a character no one gave a shit about until she became vessel of certain fans.

And she in turn caused him to lose some of his popularity with the fans which is funny as hell.

The writers really messed up Daryl badly in 4b. I wonder if it could have been done on purpose.

I think writers think anything they write for Daryl will be gold and Daryl can do no wrong. but the shit in 4b showed that fans won't swallow bullshit.

9. Back To Top    #519
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    I think the "ambiguous" relationship between D/B that was on screen and the trolling of this ship by NR and RK will and already has hurt Daryl's character. I don't think it was intended to be romantic when it was cooked up in the writer's room, but the shitty dialogue, editing and directing done on Still and Alone caused a lot of people to interpret/see a romance blossoming. In 4x01 when B gave D a hug to express solidarity in the mutual loss of a member of the group/friend/partner, I thought everyone was really stretching it speculating about a romance. I was like, pleaseeeeee and just assumed it was this dumb sexy NR affect where if he stand next to a woman people swoon and call romance. I didn't see Still or Alone as romantic but apparently a lot of people did which is very annoying and weird.

Anyone, my point is that it's doing to do a disservice to Daryl. I'm sitting here like, "So you're telling me that Daryl, who has not expressed any interest nor inclination of wanting to have a romance partner in the entire time we've know him wants to stick his dick in the youngest female member of the group who just turned 18, despite him being associated with many age appropriate single women... and after he spent around 12 or more months having a close friendship/relationship with a woman the same age as him, who selfless supported him in every way even during times when she needed the love and support significantly more than he did, and has a similar background to him in terms of difficult, life-altering experiences. Okay Daryl. You fucking weirdo."

TBH don't see how the writers will get away with this one.

Luckily this is all just silly speculation/excuse for me to rip on 4bDaryl/express my feelings about how some men are really horrible because this shit isn't happening and it was never intended to go this way.

tptb: plz fix Daryl

10. Back To Top    #520
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    No one gave a shit about Beth before that promo of her and Daryl, no one will care after she`s gone. Oddly enough as Beths popularity rises, Daryls declines. If you chop that up as a coincidence then you are just choosing to ignore facts. - Inserts random thoughts-
    It surprises me they would risk Daryl's popularity to make people care about Beth...I mean couldn't they just give her a cool death and leave it at that? Do we really needed that forced "bonding" betweem them? I thought they were so sloppy. Beth getting her first drink like that even matters and Daryl going along with it...So weird. "I never"? Really?

Page 52 of 101 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast