Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #741
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Level
    Barfyl shippers when I walk into a "neutral thread".

2. Back To Top    #742
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Dawg View Post
    What's the point of even having a poll, then???
    They make a whole lot of money in advertising when people keep on hitting refresh. Ha ha.

3. Back To Top    #743
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Has this been posted yet? Sorry if it has: http://movies.amctv.com/movie-guide/...odes-season-4/

Looks like you can vote more than once. Which means that the perverted ship is upvoting Still and Alone. AMC cannot think that those were decent episodes; everybody please vote! Aaaaaaagggghhh!
    I just emailed AMC to make them aware that the poll is being spammed and is not accurate. I suggested they limit polls to one vote for IP if they wanted accurate fan feedback in the future.

4. Back To Top    #744
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    Anyone who things Still is the best episode of that season is crazy. I'm sorry. Nothing happened!

5. Back To Top    #745
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by day dreamer View Post
    Anyone who things Still is the best episode of that season is crazy. I'm sorry. Nothing happened!
    Oh, sure it did. A couple of idiots went on a booze run in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, then they fought like a couple of drunken hillbillies, then they bonded because they were soused and why the fuck not, right? Then they burned down their shelter in the middle of the night, flipped off the burning cabin because Beth's delicate sensibilities couldn't handle Daryl's reality as to his upbringing, so better just to kill it with fire and make meaningless gestures at it, and then they went on their merry way feeling like they really accomplished something rather than acted like a couple of drunken fools.

6. Back To Top    #746
    Status
    Codas, codas everywhere HonkyTonkWoman's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjackandcoke88 View Post
    And he still doesn't look as weather beaten as NR! And that voice. *Swoon*
    I know we've moved on, but damn, I'll miss him. I'm so sad that he turned out to be the way he is. I wanted a lovable ruffian not a murderer/rapist.

7. Back To Top    #747
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    449 Post(s)
    Level
    Has this been posted yet? Sorry if it has: http://movies.amctv.com/movie-guide/...odes-season-4/

Looks like you can vote more than once. Which means that the perverted ship is upvoting Still and Alone. AMC cannot think that those were decent episodes; everybody please vote! Aaaaaaagggghhh!
    They have no life so they just sit there and spam vote (really you should only ever be allowed to vote once). The same happened when NR was in some stupid online popularity contest. I actually saw people saying they voted so many times they got blocked but don't worry you get unblocked in 2 hours so you can spam vote again. Because online polls are the most important magical things in the world.

Like I said - no life. I'd rather be outside in the real world, thanks. In any case, TPTB aren't going to look at a spam vote poll and change the direction of the show so yeah, it's like others said. AMC wants that advertising $$!

PS - Even the episode description is awful. I still can't believe they thought this episode was a good idea: Daryl and Beth search a country club for liquor. They drink moonshine and talk about their past, then torch a shack.

8. Back To Top    #748
    Status
    Simple. Blame Gimple. buttercup's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    736 Post(s)
    Level
    I am loving this thread as much as the "love" thread!! And looking at the names and posts, it seems as if this thread is just a continuation of the love thread. So I am just going to morph them in my head and wow!!! Look at all the pages we have! I also tweeted AMC to complain about the stupid poll and how it is spammed and pointless. Really, those little girls need to get a life. Hope you are all having a great day! Carol and Caryl on!

9. Back To Top    #749
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Level
    Its really sad but the dethers who are actually spam the poll are boasting everywhere about the poll and how much everyone loves still and alone and how everyone loves the mannequin and the perv daryl and the perv ship.

Bullshit Bullshit bullshit and even more Bullshit

10. Back To Top    #750
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by whitestar1 View Post
    Its really sad but the dethers who are actually spam the poll are boasting everywhere about the poll and how much everyone loves still and alone and how everyone loves the mannequin and the perv daryl and the perv ship.

Bullshit Bullshit bullshit and even more Bullshit

If I didn't have a life and spent my time on that poll just to show everybody how great my non-ship is, I'd be bragging about it too. Look how awesomeballs we are. We spam the internet better than a virus.
    Congrats. You can have as many polls, posts, comments, notes, threads as you possibly can get with your army of shippers, it doesn't make the ship any less perverted than it is or/and any more likely to actually happen.
    So I hope all those people don't look back and regret all the time wasted for nothing.

As a wise man once said "fame and riches are fleeting, but stupidity is eternal."

Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast