Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #781
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenSaint View Post
    Not gonna lie - Sometimes I feel like I'm eavesdropping on a conversation that I have no business listening to!
    Got to get the bad girl side out sometimes lol. Just depends on what kind of mood we are in.

2. Back To Top    #782
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Level
    I liked season4A!Daryl and I even liked Beth before Still. But you can't tell me that was a good episode. You just can't. Some kids yell and scream and throw themselves on the ground to get a new toy or some shit and the parent lets himself be led by the kid simply because they don't know what to do so they will stop being whiny little shits. Beth was a whiny little kid the new toy was booze and Daryl was the parent with a obnoxious kid. That's it. That's the story of a 45min episode. And Beth knew it too cause she would walk away looking back all the time expecting Daryl to do what she wanted protecting and following her around in her search for booze. She was acting so spoiled and annoying and immature it was painful to watch. And realizing Daryl was going to do what she wanted was like a punch on the gut. My favorite part was when he lashed out on her I do not approve of him dragging her around and yes pissing on the room was gross but he was kind of right. He didn't have a easy life like hers and she didn't get who he was or where he came from and they made that clear since season3. One of the few scenes she had focus,her talk with Carol showed she didn't understand abused people like Daryl(or Carol). Again on Still they showed again she didn't understand Daryl and never would cause on Alone she again threw at Daryl "a joke" about how she didn't need him or something. That's the last thing Daryl needs to hear. AGAIN. She just kept doing over and over was completely oblivious to what she was doing. Daryl probably followed her around cause he had to keep the last member of his group alive no matter if they had nothing in common at least he sort of knew the girl not because he wanted to have babies with the girl. They made each other feel like shit,they don't understand the other at all. I don't understand this ship.

3. Back To Top    #783
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by V <3 View Post
    This is going to be a long drawn out hiatus. I am pissed that tptb just don't either tell the cast to stop answering barfyl questions or put a stop to it. I know they want the buzz but I really don't think this is what they wanted. You've got most the cast stuck in a rail car with some seriously psycho people holding them hostage... I think that was what they wanted the talk to be about. Gimple must be fucking pissed.
    Yup, this 100%. There are 12 characters who matter locked in a box car by some maybe cannibals. Carol, Tyreese and Judith are presumably on their way towards Terminus so fans should probably be wondering about their future story. Beth was actually taken so maybe some questions about her fate would be relevant, but what's is the most asked question currently and what are all the garbage articles about...the possibility of Daryl and Beth Romance! I would be pissed too if I was involved with this show and was constantly getting asked about Barfyl. Scott Gimple really put his storytelling stamp on the show with these separate, character centric stories and Beth/Daryl is what the crazed fandom is making it all about, ridiculous.

The hiatus is going to be tough enough to get through but I am starting to think that 5A will be just as insane with all of the Beth/Daryl stuff. No one involved with the show will give a straight answer to anything so the speculation will continue because since Beth and Daryl are in separate storylines the Deth fans aren't going to get their fantasy fix by seeing them in the same scene. I'm sure Daryl will probably tell Maggie what happened to Beth because Maggie and Beth are sisters and have an actual, real relationship within the show. But then is Daryl going to spend all his time thinking about Beth, nope, he is fighting for his life and Beth is insignificant to that. Beth is also who knows where and is she going to spend all her time thinking about Daryl, no probably not. The Walking Dead is not about some gross, perverted, character ruining romance and it never will be. The way the fandom talks makes it seem like the show is just about some hypothetical romance and it's weird to me.

4. Back To Top    #784
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Level
    This Caryl shipper is not worried about Deth crap.

But this TWD fan is sick of the mothereffing speculation around Daryl (a character I used to love) and Beth (a character no one gave a shit about before being paired with the Golden D). I'm tired of it making their way into every effing discussion about the show, I'm tired of it being brought up in cast interviews and it's insane.

Nonsense. Twilighteque fantasies of a teen with absolutely no freaking personality with a much older, abusive, emotionally stunt guy. The formula is so effing used it's not even a novelty anymore. Guy ignores girl, guy is emotionally abusive, guy manhandles girl, they bond, they glare at each other and it's instant romance since the very first time he effing ignored her. Rings a bell? That's how Deth has been described over and over again.

I don't see it. I never saw. And I'm sorry I still have more faith in TWD than wishing/thinking it will turn into cheap romance good girls use to touch themselves at night under the sheets.
    Last edited by HanRose; May 1st, 2014 at 03:42 PM.

5. Back To Top    #785
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Level
    I not worried about the delusion perv ship because it doesn't exist except in the minds of the dethers.

The dethers are embrassing themselves on that poll with the way they are downgrading The grove episode which is the best episode of the season to me and is considered top 3 with most fans.

How Angela kang still has a job after writing that Bullshit Still episode is a mystery.The episode was shit from the start to end.

6. Back To Top    #786
    Status
    Rock Your Own World! Element Girl's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Level
    By the way, The Grove is back at the top right now.

7. Back To Top    #787
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Fan 1972 View Post
    By the way, The Grove is back at the top right now.
    ah I did see some fans on twitter complaining about the dethers spamming the poll. Looks like some fans are voting against the dethers

8. Back To Top    #788
    Status
    Simple. Blame Gimple. buttercup's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    736 Post(s)
    Level
    And I saw some Dethers complaining about people who are voting more than once. I laughed so loud I startled my co-workers! This is a riot and has raised the devil in me to come out!!

9. Back To Top    #789
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    And I saw some Dethers complaining about people who are voting more than once. I laughed so loud I startled my co-workers! This is a riot and has raised the devil in me to come out!!

Bloody idiots they were boasting earlier about spamming the damn poll and voting over and over again.

I just checked they are spamming the shit out of it right now and its very noticeble. The grove is at 2 and the shitful Still is at one.

It is amazing that the grove is at 2 going by how much downgrading the dethers are doing to it.

10. Back To Top    #790
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Level
    Are we talking about the poll on AMC? I was pretty pissed last night when I went to go vote and "Still" was right under "The Grove." There's no comparison. The Grove was very emotional, painful and completed with the cherry on top with a good performance from everyone. Still? Ugh, don't get me started. I love the comparison of Beth being the little brat throwing a fit, that's exactly what it was. Didn't NR say every 13 year old in NY is obsessed with EK right now? Possibly because they're 13 and have a bad idea of what love is an all love needs to be topped off by a "we've been talking for two days, baby time now!" It disgusts the hell out of me. I don't mind shipping especially because I do a little myself, but what really got me annoyed is on TTD when MMB got bombarded with ship questions. Leave her alone and let her bask in a rather magnificent episode.
    And that's why Deth/Bethyl/Barfyl are horrible fans, IMO. They really don't care about where the plot leads or about any other characters... it's all Beth and Daryl over and over. Speculation about a pathetic ship (that will sink like the titanic, I hope) and how Beth is going to save the day with 72 or less hours with Daryl Golden Dick Dixon. NO.NO.NO. Romance also doesn't sprout from negativity. I guess it's because girls are now being told if a boy is mean to you, he's interested. Well congratulations on telling them that because now here are the Barfyl shippers.. There was nothing romantic about that, it was all ugly and poor. Just because someone spends time with Daryl doesn't make them invincible. Hell, Patrick shook the guys hand and died that night. It doesn't mean a damn thing.

Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast