Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #901
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by famouslastwords View Post
    Smut? Urgh you're really brave.I read one Barfyl fic but it wasn't smut. It was about how Carol was really jealous of Bethyl because she couldn't accept they were in love or some shit. Maggie and Glenn thought they were adorable. The whole group watched as Beth sang a love song to Daryl. In front of the whole group. To Daryl Dixon. She was singing a love song in front of the whole group to Daryl Dixon. Did I mention she was singing in front of everyone to Daryl? Everyone thought it was sweet. No awkwardness from Daryl at all like any humans being serenaded. He was just smiling.Maggie and Glenn couldn't understand why Carol was so bitter seeing the beautiful couple. Of course by the end Carol understood them and that she was just being jealous/bitter before and that she could see their love for each other. I thought it was pretty funny lol
    Oh, that's hilarious. I'm sure the real Daryl would love being serendaded. Cause he's just that kind of guy. /sarcasm
    I almost want to read that fic just for the laughs. But the nausea would ruin it for me so I won't.

2. Back To Top    #902
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Level
    Smut? Urgh you're really brave.I read one Barfyl fic but it wasn't smut. It was about how Carol was really jealous of Bethyl because she couldn't accept they were in love or some shit. Maggie and Glenn thought they were adorable. The whole group watched as Beth sang a love song to Daryl. In front of the whole group. To Daryl Dixon. She was singing a love song in front of the whole group to Daryl Dixon. Did I mention she was singing in front of everyone to Daryl? Everyone thought it was sweet. No awkwardness from Daryl at all like any humans being serenaded. He was just smiling.Maggie and Glenn couldn't understand why Carol was so bitter seeing the beautiful couple. Of course by the end Carol understood them and that she was just being jealous/bitter before and that she could see their love for each other. I thought it was pretty funny lol
    LMAO! thanks for that. I needed that laugh.

3. Back To Top    #903
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    LOL wow haha I love fanfiction sometimes

I'm shy and introverted too and that sounds like hell

To reiterate, Beth is a vehicle for Daryl fantasy of some sort. Maybe the fact that she was the last female to be around Daryl plays a role.

4. Back To Top    #904
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Level
    Alright, (beware deth lurkers) this a purge full of hate of Beth, Barfyl, and the fact that Beth is still alive. Obscenities will be involved so you may wanna tiptoe back out to the safety of your deth star worship and start clutching your pearls:

1. I hate the fact that TPTB at TWD don't seem to notice or give a rat's ass that EK can't act to save her life. You can't tell me that they haven't read/heard any of the feedback - that alone should guarantee that her death comes early in Season 5 to spare the show. Of course it should have been in season two, but bygones.

2. Stop the god-damn singing! I may have missed the memo, but I wasn't aware that TWD was a musical. And fuck with letting her sing all the time - we don't watch the show for that shit. Promote your singing elsewhere, EK. Maybe if you put half as much effort toward your acting, we wouldn't have to cringe during every scene you demolish.

3. If I hear any more crap about the new sheriff in town, a flashback that was wildly misconstrued by the dethers, I'm gonna go postal. Dethers, it was just another flashback to show that Beth is still in the children's group, like Carl. Deal with it.

4. Beth is pregnant with Daryl's baby. Coffin sex. Absolutely disgusting idea. Got nothin' here but dry heaves.

5. Beth will save Terminus after 2 hours of tracking lessons. Yeah, that was spectacular, those lessons during which she immediately wrecked her ankle and had to be piggy-backed like a child. What a BAMF indeed.

6. General all around WTF is she doing on the show taking valuable time from better actors (which is all of them, including Judith). There's so much more, but this is about my limit in thinking about Beth before I go batshit crazy.
    *Rant ended* (for now)

5. Back To Top    #905
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Level
    This post is so beautiful

[IMG][/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zoe75 View Post
    Alright, (beware deth lurkers) this a purge full of hate of Beth, Barfyl, and the fact that Beth is still alive. Obscenities will be involved so you may wanna tiptoe back out to the safety of your deth star worship and start clutching your pearls:

1. I hate the fact that TPTB at TWD don't seem to notice or give a rat's ass that EK can't act to save her life. You can't tell me that they haven't read/heard any of the feedback - that alone should guarantee that her death comes early in Season 5 to spare the show. Of course it should have been in season two, but bygones.

2. Stop the god-damn singing! I may have missed the memo, but I wasn't aware that TWD was a musical. And fuck with letting her sing all the time - we don't watch the show for that shit. Promote your singing elsewhere, EK. Maybe if you put half as much effort toward your acting, we wouldn't have to cringe during every scene you demolish.

3. If I hear any more crap about the new sheriff in town, a flashback that was wildly misconstrued by the dethers, I'm gonna go postal. Dethers, it was just another flashback to show that Beth is still in the children's group, like Carl. Deal with it.

4. Beth is pregnant with Daryl's baby. Coffin sex. Absolutely disgusting idea. Got nothin' here but dry heaves.

5. Beth will save Terminus after 2 hours of tracking lessons. Yeah, that was spectacular, those lessons during which she immediately wrecked her ankle and had to be piggy-backed like a child. What a BAMF indeed.

6. General all around WTF is she doing on the show taking valuable time from better actors (which is all of them, including Judith). There's so much more, but this is about my limit in thinking about Beth before I go batshit crazy.
    *Rant ended* (for now)

https://i.imgflip.com/8it9y.jpg

6. Back To Top    #906
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    453 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJacko View Post
    It's a good day to hate on Barfyl.
    Any day that ends in Y works for me.

7. Back To Top    #907
    Status
    Rock Your Own World! Element Girl's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjackandcoke88 View Post
    The OC was awesome! I just don't want to re-live it on TWD. That's why I have the show on DVD.
    Agreed. As much as I want Caryl, at this point I would be happy with Daryl all by himself. I love how they developed Carol apart from him. That is one of few things that I did enjoy about season 4. Beth might be redeemed in my eyes if they could develop her as her own character not just Beth is awesome because she can be paired with Daryl.

8. Back To Top    #908
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by zoe75 View Post

*Rant ended* (for now)

https://i.imgflip.com/8it9y.jpg
    I am clapping and say hell yeah as i am reading this. I love you. You said it way better than i ever could. Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

9. Back To Top    #909
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet One View Post
    Oh, that's hilarious. I'm sure the real Daryl would love being serendaded. Cause he's just that kind of guy. /sarcasm
    I almost want to read that fic just for the laughs. But the nausea would ruin it for me so I won't.
    lol Can you imagine Daryl or anyone not being embarrassed at being serenaded in public.

I say this over and over again some people don't understand how humans work.

And these two they're shipping are not Daryl and Beth.

10. Back To Top    #910
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    #old guy#remember that look#it's what a teen thinks of her chaperone

yeah, because this picture screams "We're in love"

Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast