Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah im going to extent the time to vote until Tuesday 12:00 p.m., more people need to vote.....
    so far it is
    A. Help Terry in stopping Martin from killing the kid(1)
    B. Tell Terry to stop and let Martin kill the kid before he turns(0)
    C. Do nothing, let them duke it out(0)
    D. Kill the kid yourself(0)
    E. Tell them to stop and wait and see if the kid turns, if he does, then they kill him(2)
    You can change your answer anytime before the time is up

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    If no one else votes by the deadline, you can change my vote to resolve the tie.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm going to vote E, as it is the most logical decision, and will help our survivors learn the most about the diease. Also we don't need to make rash and bold decisions that will effect the group's bonding later on.
    Last edited by ahhculdee; April 28th, 2014 at 03:29 PM.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    Alright so the voting has about 15 hours left and the results right now are
    A. Help Terry in stopping Martin from killing the kid(1)
    B. Tell Terry to stop and let Martin kill the kid before he turns(0)
    C. Do nothing, let them duke it out(0)
    D. Kill the kid yourself(0)
    E. Tell them to stop and wait and see if the kid turns, if he does, then they kill him(2)
    E is winning so far, before noon tomorrow you can change your pick

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    THE WALKING DEAD TV SPIN-OFF
    SEASON 1:
    EPISODE 2: WARNING, CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE
    Major events are in bold
    Dialogue is in Green

Choice from last Episode:
    Nate had a choice to make:
    A. Help Terry in stopping Martin from killing the kid(1 Vote)
    B. Tell Terry to stop and let Martin kill the kid before he turns (0 votes)
    C. Do nothing, let them duke it out(0 votes)
    D. Kill the kid yourself(0 votes)
    E. Tell them to stop and wait and see if the kid turns, if he does, then they kill him( 2 Votes)
    E is the winner

(Nathan Gordon)
    Choice Made: E
      Nate”Guys stop! Are you really gonna believe the people on the news that easily?” Martin”I don’t have to watch the news to know it, I saw it happen on the street, i didn’t believe it at first but after hearing that guy on the news it only proves it! He’s gotta be put down before he comes back for us!” Terry”No man! We don’t just kill people!” Nate”How about we wait and see if he does die and come back? Would that make you both happy? If he does come back we kill him then.” Terry and Martin look at each other for a few minutes. Martin puts down the ax”Fine, but we really should kill him before he comes back. It’d be safer that way but whatever....” Terry looks over at Nate. Terry”Thanks Nate.” Nate”Don’t say thanks just yet, if that kid comes back we still gotta out him down.” They hear the girl out of the couple scream and turns around with a chunk of the front of her face missing. Troy has become one of those things! Chris”Holy shit!” Terry”What the fuck....” Martin runs up to kill Troy but Troy knocks Martin’s ax out of his hand, Troy falls to the ground and Martin runs and gets into one of the cars inside the shop. Troy starts clawing at Martin as Terry and Nate stand there. A whistle is heard and Troy turns around. Shotgun shells zip past Terry and Nate and hit Troy in the head killing him. Nate”What the fuck!?" Nate and Terry turn around to see Chris holding a shotgun. Terry”Where the hell did you get a shotgun from!?” Chris”What? I told you no asshole is trashing my shop again!” Nate”I think you just trashed it yourself!” Martin gets back out of the car. Terry gives him a thumbs up and sarcastically says”Good hustle there!” Martin flips him off and the group turns to see that the girl has turned as well and is coming at them. Terry”Ah god!” Terry punches her in what’s left of her face and she falls over, but starts crawling towards them. Nate”Chris shoot her!” Chris comes around the counter and shoots her in the head as well. Martin walks up and checks her pants. Terry”Dude!? Really?!” Martin”I’m checking for ID.” Nate”For what?” Martin”Just shut up a second!” Chris points to her purse. Chris walks over and checks her purse. He finds an ID. Chris’s mouth drops”Guys, she was a medical student....” Terry”Like she was gonna become a Doctor? Damn poor kid.” Martin”I told you we should of just killed him guys.” Nate”Well your approach wasn’t Oscar worthy.” Martin”Hey I was just trying to do what need done.” Terry”Killing another human being?” Chris”Well I just killed two so....” Nate”Well they weren’t normal anymore so...” Martin”I can’t believe this shit.” Chris”Me neither......people coming back to life? Who comes up with these diseases? Aliens? Government?” Terry”Highly doubt it matters anymore. Nate, what do you think we should do now?” Martin”Why the hell are you asking this clown? Doesn’t look like he could lead a train along a track.” Terry”He was a Sergeant in the Army, he can lead better than any of us.” Martin”Well by the looks of it he isn’t good as his job since he works in a place like this.” Chris”Hey this is my shop jackass, watch your mouth.” Martin”I’m just saying, I think someone else should decide what we do now.” Terry”What? You think YOU should lead?” Martin”Until the army comes through and wipes out these walking corpses, we should stick together, and yes I think I’d be the best to lead.” Chris”What? You gonna sue those things to death? You about shit your pants when that thing knocked the ax out your hand.” Terry and Nate smirk a little. Chris”We need to gather up a lot of food and water and wait this out.” Terry”Why?” Chris”Do you have a breakfast buffet up your ass Terry? Nate? Nope, didn’t think so. We gotta find someplace with food, water, and some other shit. What’s that show called where they? Doomsday Preppers, or whatever it’s called. I used to watch that show with my bitch ex-girlfriend. They say the basic needs are food, water, and shelter. We got shelter here, and you guys are free to use the toilet if you need water." Terry”You STILL don’t have that sink fixed?” Chris”I called the dude 2 days ago he was suppose to show up yesterday. Point is, we got no food, sure we got a chip machine in the back.” Nate”That thing is never filled.” Chris”That’s my point! We need food and clean water.” Martin”There’s probably a lot of those things outside by now dude, you guys are free to go.” Chris”So you wanna drink the dookie water? Alright feel free.” Martin”Alright, you got a point.” Terry”Nate we could easily check out the store down the street Murphy’s right?” Nate”True.” While all this was going on the only thing Nate could think about was if Lindsey and Abby were safe. In all the confusion Nate forgot to check his phone which he had turned off. He turned it on to see a text message from his daughter Lindsey! It reads:
      Dad, something is going on, Mom is taking us to some place in Atlanta, Mom doesn’t know I kept ur number either, please, I haven’t seen you in a while and I'm a little scared....could u come?
      Nate was so happy to know his daughter still cared about him, It’s been almost 2 years since he’s been able to see Lindsey. Nate”Terry! Abby and Lindsey are going to Atlanta.” Chris”Atlanta?! Pffh!” Nate”I have to go find Lindsey and them!” Terry knew Nate wasn’t going to say no to go find Lindsey. Terry”Then Atlanta it is then. Might be a refugee center of some kind.” Chris”Nate think about it man, we need to get supplies first.” Terry”Well if it’s a safe-zone then the military must of set it up so they have to have supplies. Plus dudes with big guns protecting us? Hell yeah. I bet you’ll know a few of the guys Nate.” Nate”I haven’t been in the army for a decade Terry, plus i was dishonorably discharged remember? I don’t think the boys in camo are gonna be happy to see me” Terry”Still be nice to see some friendly faces without blood or bits of flesh all over them missing. Man, if it is a safe zone these military guys don’t fuck around, it’s only been like 11 hours since this thing must of started...” Atlanta was the right destination. Nothing was gonna stop Nate from getting to Atlanta. They could stop at a few spots first of course and pick up some stuff but getting to Lindsey was Nate’s primary goal. Kind of odd that a refugee camp has already been set up. The outbreak probably happened sometime in the early mornings. Terry”Nate, your call man since we’re going for your daughter.” Nate”She’s your niece Terry. Don’t tell me your doing this just for me.” Terry”Your right, It’d be nice to see Linds again” Nate was pretty much put in charge by Terry. Martin”Really? Screw this I’m going to stay he.....” They hear a lot of moaning and scratching on the repair shop outside. Chris runs over and locks the front door. Terry”What the fuck?” Nate looks over at Chris’s shotgun. Nate”Sound.....” Martin”they’re gonna get in!” Terry”Shut....the.....fuck up Martin!” Nate thinks back to Chris whistling to get Troy’s attention when he turned. Nate”I think the sound from shooting that kid attracted them! I think any loud sounds attract them!” Chris puts down his shotgun”I think.......you may be right.” Terry”What the hell are we gonna do, there must be like more than 10 or 20 of those things out there judging by the amount of moans and scratching I’m hearing. I think Atlanta might have to wait, Nate” Martin”Judging by how bad it is here I’d say Atlanta is as good as screwed.” Chris”We could power our way through them”, Chris laughs after he says this but Nate gives him a serious look. Chris goes from a laughing to a scared look”Oh don’t tell me your thinking of doing that!” Martin”You’ll be dead or bit before you step 4 feet from the building.” Terry”The dickhead lawyer is right, you’ll be good as dead if you walk out that front door.” Martin gives Terry a look of confusion”I’m not sure if i should feel insulted or flattered." Nate really wanted to get to Atlanta to find Lindsey, but he couldn’t do that if he’s dead, although they could devise some kind of diversion and then head for Terry’s truck. Or go the safe route and stay inside the Auto shop until the freaks outside settle down.

Nate decides to:
    A. Stay it Safe and stay inside until the freaks outside calm down and wander off. Then head for Atlanta
    B. Devise some kind of diversion and head for Terry’s truck, more coordinated but still risky, Then head for Atlanta
    C. Just run for Terry’s truck without a diversion, very risky! Then head for Atlanta.
    D. Stay inside the Auto shop for a couple days to see if the military will come through and take care of these freaks.

Results:
    No one new has joined the group
    Group Members have died:

Troy(Season 1 Episode 1-Season 1 Episode 2)-Shot in the head by Chris after reanimation

Megan(Season 1 Episode 1-Season 1 Episode 2)-Half of her face was bitten off by Troy, shot in the head after reanimation by Chris, Megan was a medical student and probably would of been useful down the road.....

Although you have lost the only person in the group with medical experience(Megan) the remaining 4 members of your group have learned even more about these monsters then they would of any other way. Including that sound attracts them, which will be useful. Your relationship with Terry & Martin hasn't changed, although Martin seems like an asshole and a coward.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    I think A would be our best choice here. The most we'll be waiting is an hour or so and we could easily take out any walkers that come by with Martin's axe

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level

The Results right now are
    Nate decides to:
    A. Stay it Safe and stay inside until the freaks outside calm down and wander off. Then head for Atlanta(1 Vote)
    B. Devise some kind of diversion and head for Terry’s truck, more coordinated but still risky, Then head for Atlanta(0)
    C. Just run for Terry’s truck without a diversion, very risky! Then head for Atlanta.(0)
    D. Stay inside the Auto shop for a couple days to see if the military will come through and take care of these freaks.(0)

Voting will end Sunday at 10:00 a.m.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Level
    I will go with Option A as it the most logical decision and least risky decision for our group as they have already lost two valuable group members, and don't need to lose anymore.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    B

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    The Results right now are
    Nate decides to:
    A. Stay it Safe and stay inside until the freaks outside calm down and wander off. Then head for Atlanta(2 Votes)
    B. Devise some kind of diversion and head for Terry’s truck, more coordinated but still risky, Then head for Atlanta(1 Vote)
    C. Just run for Terry’s truck without a diversion, very risky! Then head for Atlanta.(0)
    D. Stay inside the Auto shop for a couple days to see if the military will come through and take care of these freaks.(0)
    I'm still working on it,
    Choice A wins

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast