Forgot your username?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    459 Post(s)
    Level
    Not to be difficult, but I'd say B, too. No human diversions though.

- - - Updated - - -

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    "We could arrange to have you carried." AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    THE WALKING DEAD SPIN-OFF
    SEASON 1:
    EPISODE 3: CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE
    Nate had a choice to make
    A. Stay it Safe and stay inside until the freaks outside calm down and wander off. Then head for Atlanta(2 Votes)
    B. Devise some kind of diversion and head for Terry’s truck, more coordinated but still risky, Then head for Atlanta(1 Vote)
    C. Just run for Terry’s truck without a diversion, very risky! Then head for Atlanta.(0)
    D. Stay inside the Auto shop for a couple days to see if the military will come through and take care of these freaks.(0)
    CHOICE “A” WINS
    I’m trying out a new design because this way is much easier, less messy, and more organized

(Terry Gordon)

Nate: We should stay inside, anymore sound might make them more pissed.

Terry goes over to a window and peeks out.

Terry: Holy shit…

Nate: What is it?

Terry: There’s more than 20 out there that’s for sure.

Nate looks out the window as well

Nate: Son of a….

Martin: God damn it! We’re screwed! They’re gonna get in and I’m gonna die in this shitty garage!

Chris: Hey watch yourself buddy, this place gets me a lot of money

Martin: Money isn’t gonna matter when YOU’RE FUCKING DEAD.

Terry: Seriously dude chill!

Nate: Shut up or they’re gonna get in!

Martin goes in a sits in the corner

Terry: Guys, we should be alright, they can’t seem to get in

Nate: Let’s just keep waiting and see if they leave

Martin: We gotta get these bodies out of here, they stink like fucking crazy

Nate: We can’t do anything until those things outside leave

Martin continues to sit in the corner, he looks over and spots a beer cooler, and he gets up and starts walking to it. Chris glares at him but then just looks down as he sits at the counter, probably thinking about how he can’t believe he just two people. Martin gets a beer out.

Chris: Can….you hand me one.

Martin: Sure…

Martin throws him and beer and they both open them and start drinking.

Terry: Guys, you sure you should be drinking right now?

Chris looks over at the dead bodies

Chris: I think this is the perfect time, I don’t think I can do this anymore sober.

Chris takes off his glasses and sits and drinks

(Chris)

Nate starts to think about the first time he met his ex-wife Abby. He was sitting at a bar outside of town after breaking up with his last girlfriend. She came walking in in this black jacket looking beautiful as ever.

Nate: Have I told you about how I met Abby Terry?

Terry: Really? You wanna talk about Abby right now? The chick that kicked you to the curve because you “moved around a lot”? How can you still love her man? I see why you’re going to Atlanta for Lindsey, but please don’t go for Abby please. She’s already made you depressed enough. You need to get over her. I’m pretty sure she has a new boyfriend now right?

Nate: She does? I had no idea.

Terry: Pretty sure she does…

Nate becomes a little depressed when he hears this, Terry can see it but he remains silent. Terry looks out the window once again to see the walkers are starting to wander off.

Terry: I think now is better than never guys, let’s get to my truck.

Chris goes and looks out the front door and sees it’s clear

Chris: I may have had a beer, but that doesn’t mean I can’t run if my life depends on it!

Martin: We’re gonna need some more weapons besides an ax and a shotgun. Plus using the shotgun is like ringing the dinner bell.

Nate looks around for another weapon.

Nate walks over to the car with Troy’s blood all over it, he goes over and looks inside the car he then pops the truck and sees a bag
    Nate: What the…

Nate opens the bag to see a 22. Rifle

Terry: Thank god for rednecks…

Nate: Yeah…but no ammo…

Terry: You shitting me? Why’s it back there then.

Chris: Ah that’s my buddy’s car, Bubba, he always forgets to take his guns out when he brings it in for inspection.

Terry: why’s there no ammo for?

Chris: He’s a dumbass, what can I say?

Nate: Well, it’s Georgia, we can probably find ammo for it

Chris: a 22 is one of the most common rifles out there, makes sense we would.

Martin: We need to find stuff to go hand-to-hand. Guns are too loud.

Nate keeps looking around, he spots a tire iron, screwdriver and a Monkey wrench

Nate hands Martin the screwdriver

Martin: Really?

Nate: It’s better than nothing.

Nate gives Terry the monkey wrench

Terry: Alright, you guys ready?

Chris cocks his shotgun

Chris: Let’s get it

The 4 go out the front door and start hacking zombies as they get to Terry’s truck since they waited there aren’t as many walkers, they get to the truck unharmed. Terry starts driving towards Atlanta. They are outside Atlanta finally, as they are driving along they spot a person fighting freaks on the side of the road.

Nate: There’s a guy over there!

Terry: Who is it?

Nate: I don’t know, can’t tell from this far away, he’s got some kind of mask on.

Chris: Hey, he’s military! He’s got a uniform on!

Terry: We gotta help him.

Martin: We need to get to Atlanta, can’t stop to help a guy who’s already screwed.

Terry: Well if the safe zone is run by military he’s probably from there, he can help us get there!

Chris: Exactly, I say we help him.

Terry: Nate, you can’t just leave a brother in green to die like that right?

Nate: I’m not military, they wouldn’t even consider me one of their brothers anymore

Terry wanted to know if Nate wanted to stop and save the guy, if he’s from that safe zone that could be their ticket right in front of them. Could also be nice to have more people

Nate has a choice to make:
    A. Stop and help the soldier
    B. Keep driving

Results:
    No one new has joined the group

No group members have died (yet)

The group has an Ax, 22. Rifle, a monkey wrench, tire iron, screwdriver and a 12 gauge shotgun.

Poll ends Monday 12:00 p.m. EST

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caitiann-El View Post

- - - Updated - - -

oh sorry I didn't see that you made a choice! sorry but I closed the poll already, if you look at my last post, but you can vote on the new choice!

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Level
    Choice A, we always need new group members and he could be a very valuable member down the road with his military experince, and they could possibly find out even more about this outbreak if the solider is in the know.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm keeping the poll open until Wednesday 11:00 a.m., need more people to vote

Results right now
    Nate had a choice to make:
    A. Stop and help the soldier(1 Vote)
    B. Keep driving(0 Votes)

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    WELL LOOKS LIKE THE POLL RESULTS WILL CLOSE LOL

Results right now
    A. Stop and help the soldier(1 Vote)
    B. Keep driving(0 Votes)
    CHOICE A WINS, NEXT EPISODE COMING SOON

also another thing I have plenty of characters already made up but if anyone wants to pm me a idea for a character I might consider adding them, if I like the character enough

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    THE WALKING DEAD SPIN OFF
    Season 1:
    Episode 4: Contains Strong Language
    Nate has a choice to make:
    A. Stop and help the soldier (1 vote)
    B. Keep driving (0 votes)
    Choice A wins:

(Nate Gordon)

Nate: We gotta stop, we can’t let him die, hell maybe he even knows what the hell’s going on.

Terry: God point.

Martin: This is a bad idea

Nate and Chris jump out and start killing walkers with masked soldier. They kill the walkers.

Man: Thanks for the help……holy shit…

The man removes his mask

Man: Nate…..is that you?

Nate: Rodney?! Holy shit! It’s been forever!

Rodney: Too long my friend!

The two hug. Terry and Martin get out of the truck

Terry: What the hell’s going on?

Martin: We need to haul ass to Atlanta like now!

(Rodney Hiller: Portrayed by: Sam Witwer)

Nate: Guys, this is Lt. Rodney Hiller, we met in basic over 10 years ago, and Rodney what the hell is going on!?

Rodney: Nate…..you know I can’t tell you, what can I say? John doesn’t know either.

Nate: John………John Carter?

Rodney: Yes, the Colonel you punched yes he is in charge of a Safe zone that was set up today in Atlanta.

Nate: How the hell did they already set up a safe zone already? This thing has been happening for what a day?

Martin: Seems suspicious.

Rodney: Guys, this has been going on for almost a week, it just now started hitting the major cities, it started out in small towns across the country, people thought it was terrorists poising our water supply or something like that but it turned out to be…..much bigger

Chris: why the hell are you telling us this?

Rodney: Look around guys, there’s no hiding the truth….especially from a good friend

Rodney puts his hand on Nate’s shoulder

Nate: What are you doing out here and not in the safe zone?

Rodney: Our orders are to search for survivors in the area surrounding Atlanta, and bring them back. The rest of my squad is dead and I got forced out here, sound attracts these things like crazy, we gotta go guys.

They all get back in the truck and speed off towards Atlanta. The group enters Atlanta to see cars everywhere, a tank in the middle of the street, dead bodies lying everywhere.

Chris: Jesus….

Nate: Where’s this safe zone?

Rodney: It is more towards the center of Atlanta, you’ll see the fences and barbed wire.

Martin: Sounds more like a concentration camp.

Rodney: It’s for the safety of the American people, for your information, you should be thankful.

Terry: Do you guys really need the barbed wire?

Rodney: Carter gives the orders not me. I personally think it’s ridiculous to have barbed wire. Those things can’t climb fences.

Nate: You 100 percent sure about that?

Rodney: Pretty certain all these things do is eat and walk around, as far as I can tell.

Rodney looks weirdly down at the screwdriver Martin is holding

Rodney: Nice weapon there.

Martin: Fuck you…

Rodney and the group laughs. Terry starts slowing down as the truck approaches a gate with barbed wire fencing surrounding it. The gate begins to open as Rodney hops out of the truck. 3 men in military outfits come out. One looks to be a Colonel. Nate gets out as well and looks at him and realizes who it is.

Rodney: Colonel, I’m back, I saved 4 civilians.

Rodney salutes the man.

Colonel: Good work Lieutenant.
    Nate approaches him.

Nathan: John Carter...

(John Carter, portrayed by: Thomas Kretschmann)

John: I know who you are.

Terry: Well, this awkward.

Nate looks into the John’s eyes, all he can think about is the day when he punched John in the face. The day before Abby had told Nate that she wanted a divorce, and that she was taking Lindsey with her. Nate could have lived with a divorce, but the fact that she got the judge to arrange for visits only on her own time was where Nate drew the line. As Abby slowly tried to completely separate Lindsey from Nate. Nate was angered over this. John just said the wrong things to Nate that day, which is what caused his discharge from the Army. “A Sergeant has to be able to control himself they said.” Yeah but when your wife is about to take everything you love away from you, it gets to you. Yeah, punching John that day was a mistake, but damn Nate doesn’t regret doing it.

John: Still bitching about you wife?

John gets closer to him

John: Or should I say Ex-Wife?

Terry: Nate…

Nate: It’s alright, that day in Fort Benning was a mistake, one I don’t intend to make again.

John: Dually noted. Let’s get you guys inside. You seem like you were hit by a bus or something.

They all head back into the camp, Nate looks around to see a good amount of families taking shelter there, the zone spreads pretty far, a lot of tents and other supplies. A man starts walking towards them

Man: Hey John, new people?

John: Yes, George can’t you ever stay away from the action?

George: Well, if my brother wasn’t so uptight about “Rules and Regulations” maybe I could help out.

John: I can’t let Civilians carry firearms around the camp George, only Military personnel, just because the world’s going to shit doesn’t mean Martial Law is to be thrown out the window.

Terry: Martial Law? Jesus Christ…

John: Washington DC is in bad shape. We just got a report a few hours ago that the White House is in flames and the President is unaccounted for. I’m the highest ranked official in the area. We have not told the people here this news, we don’t want to frighten the public. Seeing as I’m gonna need as many men as I can get Nathan, I’m gonna need you. Maybe a reinstating is in order?

Nate: Fuck reinstating, all I came here for was to find my daughter, not to go out and fight a losing battle against walking corpses!

John: Nate, think about it, like it or not this is how you can protect your daughter.

George: John you can’t make people forcibly join back up, it’s there something in your rule book about that?

John: George, can you find a vacant tent that these guys can use?

George: Sure follow me.

Nate, Terry, Martin, and Chris follow George

Rodney stays back and starts having a conversation with John

George: So you’re looking for your daughter here?

Nate: Yes, her name is Lindsey. Lindsey Gordon.

George: I don’t know about a Lindsey Gordon, but we have a Lindsey Hills.

Nate stops for a second, he can’t believe it, Abby even gave Lindsey her last name, and she completely wants Nate out of Lindsey’s life. Nate can’t wait to prove her wrong. Prove that he can be a good husband and father. Nate never said it but he still had feelings secretly for Abby, he loved her ever since he met her, even after she took everything.

Nate: Let’s go see her.

George: First let me show ya guys where you’ll be staying.

Nate: So any daughters of your own?

George: Two daughters and a son.

Nate: Hopefully there here too right?

George: My daughter Gabby and son Frankie are here, my oldest Maddie is 21 and I haven’t seen her since this all started. She likes to go on these hunting trips up state with her friends.

Nate: She in college?

George: she wanted to join the Police Academy, but……after her mom passed…I don’t know she just wasn’t into the idea anymore.

Nate: What happened?

George: Cancer…
    Nate: Lost my mom to Cancer to man.

They arrive at the tent

George: Well, get settle and I’ll come back later to show ya to your daughter

Nate and the rest get settle and an hour later George shows back up

George: Let’s go, I’ll try to help ya find her, this place is pretty big.

Nate, George, and Terry start searching

They search around the camp and after hour Nate begins to worry

Nate: God damn man, we’re not gonna find her!

Terry: Stop man! We’ll find her.

George: I don’t know guys, we’ve been looking for a while now

Nate falls to his knees and starts to tear up. Terry stands there trying to comfort him. Terry looks up and his face becomes surprised.

Terry: Nate…

Nate looks up to see his daughter standing not too far away looking at him in disbelief.

Lindsey: DAD!!!

Nate: Lindsey!!

Nate and Lindsey hugs as Nate starts to cry. Terry and George look on with smiles. Nate is smiling as well but once he looks up and sees his ex-wife his smile fades away.

Abby: what the hell?

Terry: Hello Abby….

Abby: Lindsey! Can I speak with you for a second?!

Lindsey: I’ll be right back Dad

Nate: Yeah…

Lindsey walks back over to Abby. They start having a conversation that can’t be heard but judging by their face and body expressions you can tell Abby is not happy. Abby takes Lindsey and storms off.

Terry: Well, I saw that coming.

Nate goes to go after them but is stopped by John

John: Hold on slob-knocker, I need to talk to you about something

Nate: Really right now! My daughter is right there and I need to see her.

John: You have all the time in the world. Plus I need you Nate

Nate: To hell with your reinstating shit.

John: No reinstating, I ain’t gonna lie to ya Nate, I’m running low on soldiers, we need to head out and check out the CDC, there’s reports that some scientists are still there looking for a cure. Most left when they heard it was getting bad. The rest need to be assured that they are safe and continue working to look for this cure, we also will be looking for more survivors to save, so can you help me or not?

Nate: I don’t know…

Terry: If Abby doesn’t think you’re a good father or husband maybe helping John will help you, hell maybe it will help Abby see you as a good person.

Nate: Why do I need to prove myself to her, I did enough of that when we were married, and she just didn’t like the moving lifestyle…

Terry: I can’t believe you still have feelings for her Nate

Nate: What are you talking about?

Terry: Whenever you mentioned her at the garage your face lit up I can see it Nate don’t lie to me.

A. Accept the offer and help John, deal with Abby when you get back
    B. Decline his offer, go after and deal with Abby
    C. Decline his offer, go back to your tent with Terry

Results:
    No one has died:
    New People have been met:

Lieutenant Rodney Hiller(Portrayed by: Sam Witwer)-An old friend of Nate’s, he seems to be good friends with Nate since they met back in basic training

Colonel John Carter(Portrayed by: Thomas Kretschmann)-A Colonel in the army, was the Colonel that Nate punched in the face that caused him to be discharged, John seems to not hold it against Nate that much but is still a little hostile, after everything that happens it seems John needs Nate’s help.

George Carter(Portrayed by: Aaron Eckhart)-John’s younger brother, he seems very friendly and open to telling people his personal life

Lindsey Hills(Portrayed by: China Anne McClain)-Nate’s daughter, she still loves Nate even though her mom constantly stops her from seeing him.

Abby Hills(Portrayed by: Meagan Good)-Nate’s Ex-wife, she left Nate and took Lindsey with her

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Level
    Choice A, as it will possibly improve his realationship with John if he's going to be a character in the group in the long run. It will also help him calm him down so he doesn't make a rash decision with Abby and gives him time to think over his options and how he wants to go about confronting her. Also the opputurnity to find and meet new group member is to make the group stronger is very luxerious.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    I know I'm really late with this, but I also pick A

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Catche Jagger View Post
    I know I'm really late with this, but I also pick A
    yeah it's alright I'm just gonna kind of wait for a good amount of votes lol

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    Alright i'm ending the poll now
    A. Accept the offer and help John, deal with Abby when you get back(2 Votes)
    B. Decline his offer, go after and deal with Abby(0 Votes)
    C. Decline his offer, go back to your tent with Terry(0 Votes)
    Episode 5 Coming soon

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast