Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Colibri View Post
    My favourite Richonne scene is when Carl and Michonne play on the tracks and Rick turns around them. I think they looked really like a family in this scene.
    I really enjoyed that scene too. I was is a toss up between which one I was going to choose. lol

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Sooo many favorites to savor!! You've all expressed what I was thinking, so I'll try to add something different....

Following the the kitchen scene (where I feel their love took root), the three of them were outside on the porch and Rick handed Carl his gun, telling him to follow Michonne's lead....that says so very much about the trust Rick has in her! And he's telling Carl to trust her too.....

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Level
    Their scene at the end of clear episode because that's the beginning of their mutual understanding

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Level
    There are so many...If I had to choose one, it would have to be the last moments of After...when Michonne starts crying and knocks on the door. You can just tell how much Rick and Carl mean to her and how relieved and happy she is because she's found them.
    Sometimes I wish they hadn't cut the scene before opening the door so we could've seen them greet each other...but on the other hand, I thought it was very really powerful and emotional.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Level
    There are so many good ones to choose from! I love the one when Michonne finds Rick and Carl, Rick saying "it's for you" gives me warm fuzzies. And if course the track scenes with all three and then with just the two of them.

The scene that made me fall in love was the scene at the end of Clear for sure.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    For me the moment when Michonne sees Rick and Carl through the window- even before the 'it's for you' moment. Just the sheer joy, relief, emotion on her face when she sees that they're alive, they're okay, they're together, and she found them. And her face crumples and she's smiling and she's crying, and she has to take a moment to compose herself before she knocks... I loved that wee moment, rewinded it and everything :) superb acting and all the feels.

Also in the kitchen when Rick says to Michonne that Carl needs her, but if that's too much and she needs a break- and then without even a pause, straight away- "I'm done taking breaks." She's so sure of where she wants to be, happy with her little place in the family Grimes <3

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    My favourite Richonne moments are:
    - In "After" when Michonne sees Rick and Carl inside the house and she smiles while crying and then Rick peeking through the door with a big beautiful smile on his face when he sees MIchonne and says to Carl: "- It's for you!"
    - In "A" in the morning after Rick bites Joe's neck the whole "I know you are ok because I'm ok too" conversation.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Level
    I love them all, but if i had to choose, I'd go with the kitchen scene, from the beginning where Michonne walks really slow & sexfully (Futurama reference lol) into the kitchen to the end with Rick watching her walk away.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jamrock89 View Post
    Hmmm...there are so many. This scene maybe underrated but I always snicker at the episode "Clear" where Rick/Michonne/Carl visit the gun locker and its empty. Rick is pissed and Michonne keeps her cool. Rick tells her and Carl that they'll go to some stores around town because he wrote the gun permit for many of the store owners. He asks Michonne if that will be a problem.
    She's says in this soft voice. "No, Rick that won't be a problem." Then she gives him the bullet. He takes it, then Michonne kinda looks Rick up and down. In the background Carl is staring at both of them. Michonne is such a flirt and I love it. Hilarious

The infamous bullet scene lol. Probably my 2nd favorite! Poor confused Carl. lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna sneak in my favorite solo Michonne scenes too:

The scene in Claimed starting with the creepy painting and ending in the pink room was such a classic horror moment for me, and perfectly done. Michonne is filmed beautifully and the music is so serene & erie.

2nd fave would be when she takes out 25 walkers in 47 seconds in After!

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    During "A", when Rick told Carl to go with him to check the rabbit traps, and Michonne hung back....he gently said to her "you too"....((sigh )). For me it wasn't just what he said to include her with him and Carl, which was special enough, but how he said it. Every time he says anything to her it's in that low, slow, gentle drawl...

He doesn't speak to anyone else with that same tone of voice!

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level
    Most of my favorite Richonne moments were in season 4B. But I especially love the scene where Michonne and Carl are talking in the woods near Terminus, Carl breaks down in tears, and Michonne embraces him warmly, while Rick watches them from a distance, that really touched my heart.
    Last edited by Indelible; June 30th, 2014 at 04:49 PM.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast