Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Moonlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,118
    Threads
    17
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Points
    147
    Level
    24

    Patrick and the other Redshirts in the flashbacks

    Quick question, was Patrick, Chloe, and the other redshirts we saw in the flashback suppose to be from Woodbury? I know we didn't see him get off the bus but he was at the prison early on after the assault. I know it's a stupid question but I like to know the character backgrounds as much as possible.

  2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Offline
    Walker kaq26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    68
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    210
    Level
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SElliott765 View Post
    Quick question, was Patrick, Chloe, and the other redshirts we saw in the flashback suppose to be from Woodbury? I know we didn't see him get off the bus but he was at the prison early on after the assault. I know it's a stupid question but I like to know the character backgrounds as much as possible.
    Some of the people at the prison were from Woodbury, some of them were like Bob, they found him on a run. Daryl and Carol's conversation implies that they've been allowing people in. Daryl says that Rick brought a lot of them in and Carol says not lately. I assumed Patrick was just someone else that they took in.

  3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User Ripley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    U.S.S. Sulaco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    19,825
    Threads
    940
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Points
    13,627
    Level
    64
    There was also dialogue in 4.02 I think mentioning that The Samuels family of Ryan, Lizzy and Mika, were part of "...the Savannah group..." so it seemed as though some prison survivors came from places other than Woodbury by the time Season 4 opened. A handy writer's trick to minimize the lack of people from Woodbury since many of the same actors in 3/16 did not return. Also a good way to show that Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Glenn & others wandered far and wide gathering up and taking in survivors who passed the 3-question "test".

  4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Moonlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,118
    Threads
    17
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Points
    147
    Level
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by kaq26 View Post
    Some of the people at the prison were from Woodbury, some of them were like Bob, they found him on a run. Daryl and Carol's conversation implies that they've been allowing people in. Daryl says that Rick brought a lot of them in and Carol says not lately. I assumed Patrick was just someone else that they took in.
    Patrick seemed really sheltered so I starting thinking he might be from Woodbury. I assume if he wasn't from Woodbury Rick found him and brought him back. I wonder where they found him if not Woodbury. He was immature so I assume he had to be in some group.

  5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User Ripley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    U.S.S. Sulaco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    19,825
    Threads
    940
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Points
    13,627
    Level
    64
    I don't think we will get that back story, whether he was found, was brought in by others (parents?) who later died, etc. That's just how the story goes I suppose.

  6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Moonlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,118
    Threads
    17
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Points
    147
    Level
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripley View Post
    There was also dialogue in 4.02 I think mentioning that The Samuels family of Ryan, Lizzy and Mika, were part of "...the Savannah group..." so it seemed as though some prison survivors came from places other than Woodbury by the time Season 4 opened. A handy writer's trick to minimize the lack of people from Woodbury since many of the same actors in 3/16 did not return. Also a good way to show that Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Glenn & others wandered far and wide gathering up and taking in survivors who passed the 3-question "test".
    He seemed to be friends with Mika from what we've seen so maybe he was with them? I missed the part where they said "the Savannah group"

  7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User Ripley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    U.S.S. Sulaco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    19,825
    Threads
    940
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Points
    13,627
    Level
    64
    The Savannah part comes up as they discuss Lizzy and Mika's mother as Ryan is injured or dying if I recall correctly, when it is clear that Carol really is going to have to agree to step up for the girls after his death.

  8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Moonlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,118
    Threads
    17
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Points
    147
    Level
    24
    Oh okay next time I watch the episode I'll have to look out for that, thanks

  9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Offline
    Zombie Hoarder ahhculdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    983
    Threads
    5
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Points
    760
    Level
    14
    There was also the Decatur Group, which David was a part of, that was brought up when Karen referenced to her and David being sick.

  10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Offline
    Lookout Canna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southwest US
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    365
    Threads
    10
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Points
    707
    Level
    9
    Guys...it's TV not a GRRM novel. If you want extensive detailed backstory on every character you meet, I'd look there.

    There's only about 42 minutes 16 times a year to tell the story. (There's a joke about my sex life there, but we will keep this PG-13) Our "main" cast is at 15 without Judith and now FG & Gareth, only so much screen time to go around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Patrick
    By Shad0w in forum Table Scraps
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: May 29th, 2014, 04:23 PM
  2. What flashbacks or dream sequences would fans like to see?
    By jamrock89 in forum General TWD Discussion
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: May 6th, 2014, 12:49 AM
  3. Which Redshirts Would You Bring Back for Development?
    By Moonlight in forum General TWD Discussion
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: April 18th, 2014, 03:10 PM
  4. Walking Dead flashbacks?
    By SLR in forum General TWD Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: April 15th, 2013, 12:19 PM
  5. Flashbacks
    By Kaizus in forum General TWD Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 4th, 2013, 08:17 PM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.