Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Level

Patrick and the other Redshirts in the flashbacks

Quick question, was Patrick, Chloe, and the other redshirts we saw in the flashback suppose to be from Woodbury? I know we didn't see him get off the bus but he was at the prison early on after the assault. I know it's a stupid question but I like to know the character backgrounds as much as possible.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SElliott765 View Post
    Quick question, was Patrick, Chloe, and the other redshirts we saw in the flashback suppose to be from Woodbury? I know we didn't see him get off the bus but he was at the prison early on after the assault. I know it's a stupid question but I like to know the character backgrounds as much as possible.
    Some of the people at the prison were from Woodbury, some of them were like Bob, they found him on a run. Daryl and Carol's conversation implies that they've been allowing people in. Daryl says that Rick brought a lot of them in and Carol says not lately. I assumed Patrick was just someone else that they took in.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Level
    There was also dialogue in 4.02 I think mentioning that The Samuels family of Ryan, Lizzy and Mika, were part of "...the Savannah group..." so it seemed as though some prison survivors came from places other than Woodbury by the time Season 4 opened. A handy writer's trick to minimize the lack of people from Woodbury since many of the same actors in 3/16 did not return. Also a good way to show that Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Glenn & others wandered far and wide gathering up and taking in survivors who passed the 3-question "test".

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by kaq26 View Post
    Some of the people at the prison were from Woodbury, some of them were like Bob, they found him on a run. Daryl and Carol's conversation implies that they've been allowing people in. Daryl says that Rick brought a lot of them in and Carol says not lately. I assumed Patrick was just someone else that they took in.
    Patrick seemed really sheltered so I starting thinking he might be from Woodbury. I assume if he wasn't from Woodbury Rick found him and brought him back. I wonder where they found him if not Woodbury. He was immature so I assume he had to be in some group.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't think we will get that back story, whether he was found, was brought in by others (parents?) who later died, etc. That's just how the story goes I suppose.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripley View Post
    There was also dialogue in 4.02 I think mentioning that The Samuels family of Ryan, Lizzy and Mika, were part of "...the Savannah group..." so it seemed as though some prison survivors came from places other than Woodbury by the time Season 4 opened. A handy writer's trick to minimize the lack of people from Woodbury since many of the same actors in 3/16 did not return. Also a good way to show that Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Glenn & others wandered far and wide gathering up and taking in survivors who passed the 3-question "test".
    He seemed to be friends with Mika from what we've seen so maybe he was with them? I missed the part where they said "the Savannah group"

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Level
    The Savannah part comes up as they discuss Lizzy and Mika's mother as Ryan is injured or dying if I recall correctly, when it is clear that Carol really is going to have to agree to step up for the girls after his death.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Level
    Oh okay next time I watch the episode I'll have to look out for that, thanks

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Level
    There was also the Decatur Group, which David was a part of, that was brought up when Karen referenced to her and David being sick.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Level
    Guys...it's TV not a GRRM novel. If you want extensive detailed backstory on every character you meet, I'd look there.

There's only about 42 minutes 16 times a year to tell the story. (There's a joke about my sex life there, but we will keep this PG-13) Our "main" cast is at 15 without Judith and now FG & Gareth, only so much screen time to go around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast