Level
    Yay! Part 6! Go us!

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm lazy and usually only rate my favorite threads. I will admit to once downrating their thread when I saw the Caryl one plummet one day. Since the fairy fart thread is my least favorite, I leave it alone. The Beth debate thread needs to catch the ebola virus and die, too...

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Level
    YAY for the Walking Dick!!

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Level
    All I know is they pretty much keep talking about us being personal attackers. Like sorry I don't remember any of us attacking you personally in our thread just the fanbase as a whole, it was/is always vague and we count Bethylers from other sites. Jesus. Pretty much that whole Beth Debate thread turned into a moral standing for everyone. Because not only were their show opinions annoying they had to tag team into the real world opinions. Lurkers, understand that when we are attacking your ship we aren't attacking you and also understand that no one is throwing you, yourself under the bus. CALM DOWN. It's just a forum, this isn't your job. Relax.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Level
    I was going to write this in the last one but it was too late

Regarding the Beth debate thread, it started out good with everyone debating. I listed the likes/dislikes like we were suppose to and left. I go back later on and it's another Bethyl love thread and they're attacking everybody who doesn't agree. That's why there's certain threads we can't visit. The title even says mature discussion but instead they're making childish and sarcastic comments.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    lol who down rate their thread from 8.7 to 7.9 ?? they'll cry

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by chartlesaur View Post
    All I know is they pretty much keep talking about us being personal attackers. Like sorry I don't remember any of us attacking you personally in our thread just the fanbase as a whole, it was/is always vague and we count Bethylers from other sites. Jesus. Pretty much that whole Beth Debate thread turned into a moral standing for everyone. Because not only were their show opinions annoying they had to tag team into the real world opinions. Lurkers, understand that when we are attacking your ship we aren't attacking you and also understand that no one is throwing you, yourself under the bus. CALM DOWN. It's just a forum, this isn't your job. Relax.
    I hate the victim mentality. I remember when Deth was like 5 people on tumblr and they would post memes about Carylers being bullies and hateful and I'm like, what are you going to make me take sensitivity courses because your feewings got hurt, you damn snowflake? The term BULLY is thrown around so much it's losing it's true meaning. It's the interwebs, a forum about a frigging fake TV show about ZOMBIES. They get so category 5 butthurticane over the littlest things. Someone got the vapors from me referencing meth heads regarding Daryl's age and they took it as a personal attack on their husband. NO, FFS, I don't know your name, I don't know you are married, stop projecting! It was not about you...

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by chartlesaur View Post
    Well they are right when they feel like that because honestly lots of fans can't stand what's going on right now in the fandom. I personally was a lurker that signed in just this month mainly because I wanted to speak my mind regarding the whole Beth thing. I'm sorry for the normal ones but overall they brought this on themselves with all the craziness (mass voting and such). they are annoying (snd most of them are rude)..plain and simple

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Muthawalker View Post
    I'm lazy and usually only rate my favorite threads. I will admit to once downrating their thread when I saw the Caryl one plummet one day. Since the fairy fart thread is my least favorite, I leave it alone. The Beth debate thread needs to catch the ebola virus and die, too...
    I actually really like the debate thread. It gives me the opportunity to actually expose them to logic and truth, and when it's all over, they go running to rainbow land to cry to each other.

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast