Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by chartlesaur View Post
    Yep. They literally point out EK and LC (although LC is pretty attractive and over the average mark.) When that poll happened I voted multiple times for many of the ladies I honestly would be jealous of. Can you imagine how the other actresses would feel if they saw that stuff? Just because Beth shared screen time with golden peen...well so did mostly everyone else there.

Bethylers wanna know why there is no hate for Michonne or Maggie and they've been places with Daryl... hm because maybe DG and LC can act, maybe their characters are far more interesting and maybe there wasn't a spur of people bullshitting the chemistry between them.

Yep. LC and NR have chemistry. Not sure if some people understand the concept of chemistry, but they do!
    And NR and DG, kill it. DG has chemistry with inanimate objects, that's how freaking good she is!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Argent Gale View Post
    I just wonder what NR thinks of his rabid Fangirls when they trash MMB. I would be pissed if a group was trashing somebody I was close to like that. I wish he would tell them to STFU.
    Yes. He totally should tell them to STFU. What is this bizness of trashing his friends! Go adopt a kitten!

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    Yep. They literally point out EK and LC (although LC is pretty attractive and over the average mark.) When that poll happened I voted multiple times for many of the ladies I honestly would be jealous of. Can you imagine how the other actresses would feel if they saw that stuff? Just because Beth shared screen time with golden peen...well so did mostly everyone else there.

Bethylers wanna know why there is no hate for Michonne or Maggie and they've been places with Daryl... hm because maybe DG and LC can act, maybe their characters are far more interesting and maybe there wasn't a spur of people bullshitting the chemistry between them.
    The fact Danai said she doesn't want romance with ~Daryl because of the fan reaction, is all the prove you need to realize they all know what's up.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by surrealfantasy3 View Post
    Yep. LC and NR have chemistry. Not sure if some people understand the concept of chemistry, but they do!
    And NR and DG, kill it. DG has chemistry with inanimate objects, that's how freaking good she is!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. He totally should tell them to STFU. What is this bizness of trashing his friends! Go adopt a kitten!

Yes she does. She even had chemistry with that crazy cheese. Is there anything she can't do? (oh yeah make an ugly laugh-cry face...)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Camila Jay View Post
    The fact Danai said she doesn't want romance with ~Daryl because of the fan reaction, is all the prove you need to realize they all know what's up.
    That is pretty amazing. She knows what's up she's seen it happen.
    I also think that might be the reason she hasn't
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    NR loves the attention, DG not so much. I want to love her character as long as tptb will let me.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Level
    Yes she does. She even had chemistry with that crazy cheese. Is there anything she can't do? (oh yeah make an ugly laugh-cry face...)

- - - Updated - - -

That is pretty amazing. She knows what's up she's seen it happen.
    I also think that might be the reason she hasn't
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    NR loves the attention, DG not so much. I want to love her character as long as tptb will let me.
    DG is incredible and when she cries, real angels lose their wings 'cause she is so freaking beautiful!

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Simple. Blame Gimple. buttercup's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    736 Post(s)
    Level
    I was talking with a friend who watches TWD but is not a person who reads sites like this. He has no idea what is going on in the shipping world. We discuss the show every Monday during the season. He loves Carol for her strength and when I asked him about Beth and Daryl, he was like "what?" He said "but he and Carol have a thing, right?" and I just laughed. And then I remember that most of the viewing public of TWD just watch it as a tv show and do not fanwank it to death. Like I do. Then I get calmer. But if I stray over to those idiots, I get all crazy again. Breathe.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Level
    MMB is so classy and mature she takes the """cristicism"""" and I mean hate and just keeps going. Melissa's body looks great I was watching Lost Crossing I think she actually looks better than before. Not sure how long ago that was but still...They look like middle school kids their only argument is "you're old ugly and fat". lol Also them saying Bethyl is good for feminism. People have different takes on feminism but no, just no.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    I was talking with a friend who watches TWD but is not a person who reads sites like this. He has no idea what is going on in the shipping world. We discuss the show every Monday during the season. He loves Carol for her strength and when I asked him about Beth and Daryl, he was like "what?" He said "but he and Carol have a thing, right?" and I just laughed. And then I remember that most of the viewing public of TWD just watch it as a tv show and do not fanwank it to death. Like I do. Then I get calmer. But if I stray over to those idiots, I get all crazy again. Breathe.
    Lol even my father was all "What the hell Rick is doing? Why does he banish her without telling Daryl? is he insane?? he'd kill him" and he never gets invested in anything

I feel like most viewers..at least the adult ones don't fall for Twilight stuff so..it's all good

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    If so many people are trashing Carol/MMB for how she looks, I'm gonna presume they are all top models and in perfect shape. They will also never, never age, or are rich enough to go on a plastic surgery spree as soon as gravity starts showing. It won't take long!
    I'm sure they're all beauty queens! In the rainbow room, all of their fantasies are true!

I hope karma is kind to them...after all of this, they're asking for faces full of butt warts...

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Level
    DG is incredible and when she cries, real angels lose their wings 'cause she is so freaking beautiful!
    She is flawless! her acting is just amazing..the scene where she held Judith..and when She saw Rick and Carl through the window..amazing

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadhead View Post
    I'm sure they're all beauty queens! In the rainbow room, all of their fantasies are true!

I hope karma is kind to them...after all of this, they're asking for faces full of butt warts...
    OUCH!
    Karma IS a bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Camila Jay View Post
    She is flawless! her acting is just amazing..the scene where she held Judith..and when She saw Rick and Carl through the window..amazing
    That's it. She is flawless! Love DG to the moon and back! And she is a very smart lady too!

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast